Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration (14968 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by samkoro: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
I challenge Nigeria to throw up a recruitement test where applicants will be recognised by number and not names and ethnicity and let's see what will happen. Eddddioot shameless fools suffering from accute paranoi and inferiority complex.Side effect of amala and oil soup.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by dejijohns(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Prodigee: You re obviously high on Rozay.

Rozay 4 whr? We wey dey drink rozay no dey spit trash lik dix. Na monkey tail d guy ai oo...
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
MY GOD AND MY LORD WILL SURELY PURNISH ALL OF UNA, AND THOSE DEMANDING FOR 300,000 FOR INEC JOB, AND BOTH PRESIDENT GEJ, HIM MAMA, AND DG AND HER HUSBAND U WL NEVER HAVE PEACE UNTILL U DO THE RIGHT THING.
SHIKENA.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by samkoro: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
The poster is dumb and not smart enough to lie inteligently.Let him swear with his soul that the figure is 25,000 employees from Imo state and then 400 from Lagos.What a dumb lie. Takara,abi Akara,before u lie,first study nairaland big liers from you-robber land and learn the trade.You are new in the lieing game.

Imo 25000,lagos 400. Hahahaha! U are damn pig testicle.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Yvete(f): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Well, nothing new. She just got caught. When a family friend became Minister, one in almost every family in my villa got a job in that ministry.

Unfortunately, favoritism issues abound everywhere. Even in HR, females get jobs faster than males.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by NaijaNaWaa: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Igbo Chief Executives should learn from others how to "chop and clean mouth". Why is that whenever and wherever an Igbo led agency does recruitment it breeds controversy and accusations of favoritism even though other tribes are worse? At Civil Defence, Aboderin has been in charge since "time Imo River" and has been favoring his people and no one complains. The entire federal public service is dominated by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba people, no one sees that. The Police and the armed forces are dominated by the Hausa/Fulani, Middle Belt and Yoruba, no one complains. The Federal Character commission itself is dominated by Hausa/Fulani, no one complains. National Assembly is dominated by Hausa/Fulani, no one complains. In a recent recruitment at the Accountant Generals office, out of over 30 new staff only one is from the South East, a few from the North. The rest are from Oyo State where the Accountant General comes from. Not a single complaint. At CBN, recruitment and promotion are the exclussive preserve of Kano people, neither FCC nor NASS complains. Haba. O gini? Na wetin? Enough of this blackmail.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
recruitment scandal everywhere.... you only get to hear those that came out, many remain hidden
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by danny301: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
samkoro: The poster is an amala eating animmmaaal ! His amala brain did not think about protesting while the north and the west dominated customs,immigration and millitary for decades. Is it not amala people that thought and graduated Nigerians in tribalism and nepotism.This post lacks credibility.

What's your own definition of credibility?.... Do you just used words because u like their sounds?... Here they are talking about Nigerian immigration authority trying to recruit almost 5000 persons without any advertisement and you don't find anything wrong with it just because of tribal sentiment.... You see nothing wrong in a situation where one state has almost 2,000 of her own in the immigration service while others have 400 and 200 respectively just because it's in ur favor, tomorrow if it goes the other way you will remember the word marginalization and begin to call for Biafra republic.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: Igbo Chief Executives should learn from others how to "chop and clean mouth". Why is that whenever and wherever an Igbo led agency does recruitment it breeds controversy and accusations of favoritism even though other tribes are worse? At Civil Defence, Aboderin has been in charge since "time Imo River" and has been favoring his people and no one complains. The entire federal public service is dominated by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba people, no one sees that. The Police and the armed forces are dominated by the Hausa/Fulani, Middle Belt and Yoruba, no one complains. The Federal Character commission itself is dominated by Hausa/Fulani, no one complains. National Assembly is dominated by Hausa/Fulani, no one complains. In a recent recruitment at the Accountant Generals office, out of over 30 new staff only one is from the South East, a few from the North. The rest are from Oyo State where the Accountant General comes from. Not a single complaint. At CBN, recruitment and promotion are the exclussive preserve of Kano people, neither FCC nor NASS complains. Haba. O gini? Na wetin? Enough of this blackmail.
This is not an issue of chopping and cleaning mouth. Everybody knows that there's favoritism everywhere but it's just that some people who feel they own Nigeria will cry wolf when they're given a taste of their own medicine.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by petrov10: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
ismhab: we are now using rockets not gun, guns are for Ewu igbo armed robbers, period.
im nt suprised ...bokoharamist
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by petrov10: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
danny301:

Is life all about eating of chicken?.... What happens after you finish eating that ur chicken?
lol...u simply lie down nd relax..

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Shame on all of us.
I cover my face in shame cos of d situation of this country.
Corruption, nepotism, bribery and other vices have become a norm and even culture.
The qualified hardly get jobs these days. I have a friend dt nearly made 1st class and is still doing a menial job/highly unskilled till today. It came to a level dt we have to contribute money for him to attend test/ interview cos he is just tired of the whole system.

It is an open secret that ALL federal service/parastatals jobs come at a price- from N250 to N1.5M depending on the position. Some even pay the money and at the end, they r nt given d offer.
How do u expect sumone dt paid to get a job to put in his or her best on dt job? D 1st 6months will be used to recoup investment before any other thing.

If they want to probe, let them probe all fed service recruitment done since 2005. Road safety, nnpc, ppmc,customs, immigration, nnpc, security and exc comm, etc.

I wonder wen this country will be fixed. Even d ppl dt r probing it, r they probing it cos they were nt alloted share of d recruitment or is it cos they love d nation? How many probes in this country have d outcome been fixed?

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Muttex(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dont blame this woman at all, blame the number one corrupt man in this country GEJ
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by SamAfrik(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
This act is very wrong @ shameful. Are there no laws in Nigeria again? It seems d private sector is d only place where pple are employed on merits.
The present leaders are seriously failing this nation. Maybe we shd share d Fed. sectors among tribes?
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by SamAfrik(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
One thing I am sure of is that .... God is NOT happy with Nigeria (too much sin & lawlessness).
Human beings are not supposed to be behaving in this manner - reckless governance.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
la furia: i have no problem with the woman, what she is doing is happening everywhere in the country, it has become an acceptable norm because pple put pressure on the head to employ the kins and kith. what i just hate is how people defend and critize. you insult and critizse an action, say it is mediocrity, shouting that people should be employed base on merit but wen the system u critize finally favours you, u start to defend it.

i always tell people you will know the true nature of a group of people wen u give them power. when u havent been given power, its easy to shout and critize..
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by murtalaa(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Arysexy: Divide d damn country. He who carry cutlass never allow a cutlass wielding man to cross his back. Let senate committee on CUSTOM, NPA, NNPC, ITF, PRISONS, INEC, SON etc review the Federal character position of employement in these parastatals and let the fowl nyash open and see how hausa have murdered this country with nepotism. I wept when i did IT at NNPC Headquarters Abuja. Hausa and yoruba lingua franca were d means of communication that place and on Friday once its 12noon, work closes as the mosque inside the tower becomes another Mecca. From their prayer they go home. Who cares to ask y.

Hausa is the major language in atleast 16 of the 36 states in nigeria. Yoruba, 7 states and Igbo, 5 states. So if all states are equally represented, its only natural that you hear more hausa spoken in any government establishment. This should by no means be used as a yardstick for measuring nepotism as you want to have us believe.

If you want to convince us, give us hard facts, in any government institution where u have for example 1000 staff from Sokoto and 200 staff from Enugu.

Tell your igbo sister to get her acts together.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by kemback2220003: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bullshit...... arant nonsense...... Whenever an igbo man or wowan is in the helm of affairs all these northern sycophants will become anti towards the person... soludo, during naira re domination, Gen ihejirika, during last army course recruitment, Osita chidioka, During new number late introduction, Ngozi own are too numerous, madueke, petroleum sector..... etc if u are not qualified 4 a job why will u b employed. Madam please carry on, after all costom, ndlea, nnpc npa, and so many been headed by hausa and youruba does the same tin any nobody is saying anytin pple complain now cos she is an igbo daughter....... go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by toprealman: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

So what happens when Yoruba gets there?
Go to shell, your kinsmen are everywhere over there!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Metallurgist: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Arysexy: Divide d damn country. He who carry cutlass never allow a cutlass wielding man to cross his back. Let senate committee on CUSTOM, NPA, NNPC, ITF, PRISONS, INEC, SON etc review the Federal character position of employement in these parastatals and let the fowl nyash open and see how hausa have murdered this country with nepotism. I wept when i did IT at NNPC Headquarters Abuja. Hausa and yoruba lingua franca were d means of communication that place and on Friday once its 12noon, work closes as the mosque inside the tower becomes another Mecca. From their prayer they go home. Who cares to ask y.
som ppl ar really idi@tic imagin one complaining govt work places closses by 12 on friday, imagine as if no muslims dey for this country and their religion no include prayers while u enjoy the whole of sunday and nobody complain
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by touchmehard: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
IT SEEMS THAT ALL THESE BIASED PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE CRITICISING THE WOMAN ARE NOT AWARE OF THE AMOUNT OF PRESSURE THAT POLITICIANS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS MOUNT ON HEADS OF AGENCIES WHENEVER THEY ARE RECRUITING.

WHEN YOU CHECK THE AMOUNTOF THE PRESSURE, ONE WOULD HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO OBLIGE. SHE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE ONE THAT GAVE THE SLOTS, IT'S DEFINITELY THOSE POLITICIANS THAT INSISTED ON HAVING SO-SO-SO NUMBER OF PEOPLE RECRUITED FOR THEM. CAN YOU IMAGINE GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S MOTHER ALSO HAVING SLOTS!

EVEN THIS FED CHARACTER STUFF NEEDS TO BE REVIEWED BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GIVE SENSITIVE JOBS TO HALF-BAKED GRADUATES AND UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE ALL IN THE NAME OF FEDERAL CHARACTER. WHOEVER IS FIT FOR THE JOB SHOULD BE GIVEN THE JOB, NO MATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM.

ABEG LET THAT HAUSA-MAN-LED COMMITTEE ON FED CHARACTER LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE. THEY SHOULD ALLOW HER TO RETIRE IN PEACE. JUST 3 MONTHS TO HER REIREMENT, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR ALLEGATIONS TO TARNISH HER IMAGE. IS THIS HOW SHE DESERVES TO BE PAID BACK AS SHE IS RETIRING?

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by avalontony(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
the wicked shall not go unpunished............... God will judge all of them.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by point45(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
While y'all be here quibbling,someone else is using this info to channel connect. A neighbours cousins brothers wifes friend that knws oga madam. Let's be real ppl, if u are here posting, u r most likely looking for a job,so her actions are ANTI-YOU ! For real I no longer care who's dishing d jobs, if I get a slot I'm good. In d name of first class and 2:1, ppl are sniffing garri at home. That's how bad it is but if I were u, I'd get in first then try to make a change. Wish yoruba ppl cld be more like dis though,they won't help u and still story u and ur father. Lol, naija...we need help
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
How come its only dailytrust which is owned by the north is the only media house that has been reporting all cases of recruitment,retirement and promotions in the navy, army and now immigration within a space of a week.it seem to me that the north is scared and it's becoming obvious to them that they have lost grib of power especially in the military.that is why they try to tribalise and politicise every decision by the presidency on the military and paramilitary.it is their golden egg and they will do every thing to make sure they remain on top of military qnd paramilitary sectors.

When they where in charge and they dominated the millitary and exclude people from other regions,they never for once thought that it will come back to hunt them.

What goes around comes around they say.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by idsamoo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
If yu lik kill ursef for here whether dey reverse the recruitment to favour the hausas,yorubas or ibos,the slots will still be in the circle of the rich,men in power,,we dont need fight ourselves from their hypocrite ,all we need to do is violent prayers against these corrupted men in power that Nigeria may move forward!!
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
afam4eva:
This is not an issue of chopping and cleaning mouth. Everybody knows that there's favoritism everywhere but it's just that some people who feel they own Nigeria will cry wolf when they're given a taste of their own medicine.

Afam....you are right, like I said earlier, this is the way Nigeria works..only we want to pretend.

However, when the table turns ..as it surely will some day..don't want the like of you crying wolf.
Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Anasko(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
see this slowpoke inyamura(igbo) if she no recruit terrorist make her recruit arm robbers and kidnappers. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thank you for that.its hard to understand why other nigerians especailly the north are always scared and jealous of an igbo headship.

We have seem it with the way they try to blackmail our sons and daugthers

From okonji to arumeh oteh to festus odemeigwu to minister of aviation to barth nnaji.

These northern sycophants are just sacred because an igbo will employ based on merit and not by appointment.

We have seen the way they are already battling the DG of national populations council( festus odimiegwu) cos they are sacred they will lose their overbloated scam populations figuire and I like the fact that he has ignored them.nigeiria must be restructured and the right people must be at the right place at the right time.

kemback2220003: Bullshit...... arant nonsense...... Whenever an igbo man or wowan is in the helm of affairs all these northern sycophants will become anti towards the person... soludo, during naira re domination, Gen ihejirika, during last army course recruitment, Osita chidioka, During new number late introduction, Ngozi own are too numerous, madueke, petroleum sector..... etc if u are not qualified 4 a job why will u b employed. Madam please carry on, after all costom, ndlea, nnpc npa, and so many been headed by hausa and youruba does the same tin any nobody is saying anytin pple complain now cos she is an igbo daughter....... go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by Afam4eva(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
ilugunboy:

Afam....you are right, like I said earlier, this is the way Nigeria works..only we want to pretend.

However, when the table turns ..as it surely will some day..don't want the like of you crying wolf.
Currently most government parastatals are dominated by the Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas but you don't see a news about it and that's because we're not crying wolf because we know the extent of the rot in Nigeria. I for one, i'm not against favoritism in the civil service as long as there's transparency in the prosess but you can't expect someone who's family member has been cheated not to correct the wrong when he gets there.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration by nebeolis: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
na today this don dey happen? army is full of housa fulani ,yoruba and tiv, police same,custom same navy same with few south south so this small job this woman dem asked him to do na him all there eyes yoruba do de cry ;;;abeg make we hear some thin jari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment / Introverts, How Do You Cope At Your Work Place? / Kindly Share Your Scam Interview Experience And How You Found Out They Were Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.