Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (21221 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by coolzeal(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
stepping down from your classic car does the magic(pick up line) wink wink wink
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by goddyjay(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
there's no need for pick up lines jawe
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Winneygirl(f): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Whether He is making an innocent enquiry or he's making moves on me, any guy that starts with..
"My darling", "My Dear", "Princess", "Angel" blah, blah, blah....
He will wish He never approached me!!!!!!!!
I hate shallow, scripted, 'plastic' guys.
Be real 4 once in Ur life!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by sweetmimi(f): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yomieluv: My pick line best for me,and still working till date is -my name is Uche,importer,and exporter,and general merchant. 12 shops in idumota,and 10 shops in Alaba.
Is it my fault that am a big boy? Making more is my hobby,oya date me.
Who no go trip? Next!
Nwannaa
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by sweetmimi(f): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yomieluv: My pick line best for me,and still working till date is -my name is Uche,importer,and exporter,and general merchant. 12 shops in idumota,and 10 shops in Alaba.
Is it my fault that am a big boy? Making more is my hobby,oya date me.
Who no go trip? Next!
Nwannaa...lolzzz
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by kedukc(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
delors: #Clears.throat# #Thick.Ibo.accent#
Nna babe...how would like to spend ya xmas in my house? Hmm, everything is there - Jacuzzi, my four limos, atrium, nna everything is there, plus next moont (instead of month), my 4 containers will land from Spain. Would u like to manage my oyel (instead of oil) company at V.I? Anytin u want, just ask nwa babe, as u can see, money is not the issue...hmmm. Ya bodi na die, plus ya smile can kill. Chei!

works all the time.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by teeties(f): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hello good afternoon..or wateva the time maybe.
Mind if i talk to you?
Just been urself witout been fake does it okay!!!

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Smile at thread.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by dejiyusuf: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
I Love Igbo Boys!
They can Toast any Girl!!!
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by duni04(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
x-real:
Was hanging out with a friend the other day and started insulting him that he had lame pick up lines he asked for an e.g which I didn't have so I made one up
"the sun is shining, your face is smiling, my name is......, what's the beauty's name?
To me it sounds lame tho but he ended up using those lines toasting about 4 babes. Guess you can't predict what em girls like. So ladies how would you like to be approached?
Please share pick up lines that works for you
Pickup lines are so childish. In fact its one of the secret ways a girl can tell a mature guy from a childish one. They only work on secondary school and inexperienced girls. What's wrong with just saying hi and introducing yourself?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by RedLight1: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Winneygirl: Whether He is making an innocent enquiry or he's making moves on me, any guy that starts with..
then i pray i never meet any shalow minded girl like u.. Coz am use to calling everyone especially ladies "dear" even when dey are ugly (and just wana be friend)... So its not every guy that aproach u and say hi dear or hi angel is plastic guy get that into ur head angry

4 Likes

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Sxsells: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Baby, what's up?? I ll love to nack your akpako!

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by UNLEASHED(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Winneygirl: Whether He is making an innocent enquiry or he's making moves on me, any guy that starts with..

Typical
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Tbase2: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
This c an only be use when the girl his sexy it goes like this excuse me but i think your parent must have a farm cause you surely know how to raise a cork) getit

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Maidamma: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: If any dude steps to me with any pick up line, be rest assured he better pick up that line oo literally! I'll just make him look like a nonentity cool tongue

My best pick up line so far! " You are the pin to my GTB account, everytime i see you i can't stop overspending"

"You are the adenuga to my glo, you light up my world" but he didnt have the billions ooo... Nansenseeee embarassed

OLE AJIBOLE OLE
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by aribisala0(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
How much for all night??

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by simongonner: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
ekiyor3: i wan laugh die, i dey like one sweet babe 4 my area. I will try dis one 4 sure
hahaha she go just look u up and down
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by simongonner: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
ekiyor3: i wan laugh die, i dey like one sweet babe 4 my area. I will try dis one 4 sure
hahaha she go just look u up and down nd walk away
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Prodigee: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
T'base:
This c an only be use when the girl his sexy it goes like this excuse me but i think your parent must have a farm cause you surely know how to raise a cork) getit
Lol
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by bokohalal(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
If you taste as good as you look,I am in.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by elari(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
ogugua88: Pickup lines are lame in general (in my opinion), especially if you've heard them before. The "pickup lines" that works for me are honesty and genuineness. I cannot stand guys who try to be what they are not. Not only is it lame, but it's easily detectable and a huge turn off.
. . . 100 likes
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
4 ur mind

x-real:
Heheheheee grin grin
Made front page
Dancing alingo
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by RealBitch(f): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: Baby u are the bomb. Is ur father boko haram? cheesy
cheesy this is good
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by quicksylva(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
How else do you want a guy to address or approach you.. Nigerian men are not romantic indeed. A guy calls you princess or angel; you get upset. What name do you prefer then? Mammy Water, Old cargo or Area Commander. Naija guys dey try Oh, We dey represent wella (We are romantic, loving, caring, spontaneous, brave). So all you ladies out there please, abeg, biko, jor cut we guys some slack.

9 Likes

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Onuokwu: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
No be you bring the matter come NL?
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Prodigee: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
First buy an ice cream and find a hot girl, then say: i'm sorry to bother you but you melting my ice cream.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Prodigee: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
If i were a fly i would be all over you coz u the shit!
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by RedLight1: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
quicksylva: How else do you want a guy to address or approach you.. Nigerian men are not romantic indeed. A guy calls you princess or angel; you get upset. What name do you prefer then? Mammy Water, Old cargo or Area Commander. Naija guys dey try Oh, We dey represent wella (We are romantic, loving, caring, spontaneous, brave). So all you ladies out there please, abeg, biko, jor cut we guys some slack.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Dermie: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Shine ur teeth lyk dis - gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.