Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law (10514 Views)

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by chii8(f): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
my salary people is 13k n dnt tink i can afford wat u guys v suggestd n i need to get her sth,i wl b travelln by d lata end of d month
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by TRILLIONIAR: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
CARTON OF FROZEN CHICKEN
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Richy4(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
A cool wrist watch will be ok. not the one sold by the aboki on show cases. ie if u like her. but if u do not really like her attitude towards you, then u can go for 1974 old school wig. cool
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by opeoluwa2(f): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Change her towel,buy her footwear,some lovely perfume soap and touchlight.
Things that will be useful to her considering her Age.
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by glamourhampers: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
hi, i have the best idea for you, get your mother in law an exotic xmas hamper pack
see our website for more details; http://glamourhampers.gnbo.com.ng
you will be glad you did.
merry xmas and happy holiday
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by rodeo0070(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2012

Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by sweetrace(f): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Any amount of money you give her might be forgotten after it's been spent. Food forgotten after it's been eaten. You need to give her something she'll have aroound for a long time, but still within your budget. Hmmmm! Maybe G.L necklace or earrings. Its not gold, but it does last.
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
iPad 3 grin
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by NovusHomo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Lucky girl. Until she breaks your home.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Buy her hamper. That's what I bought for mine
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Maybe you can bake her biscuits/cake and make homemade chocolates for her. You put that in a nice box, and here we go! It's a nice gift, not expensive and as it's homemade she will surely appreciate your efforts.
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by otilowaju(f): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Considering your financial capacity stated above, I'd suggest modest food items. Small bag of Semo, small bottle of oil, smalll packet of maggi, some onions (onion is actually very expensive this season),tin-tomato, some pieces of bonga fish, 1 derica of egusi, little of this and that, all these will make a small (local) hamper! Or just buy a 5litres (7and half bottles) of red oil, she can use this till Easter if she doesn't cook for many mouths!
Or if you know her size you can buy her a pair of slippers, good enough for outings.
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by AGgal(f): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Same thing on my mind. Dnt knw wat 2 give my mum. I'll end up giving her cash cos am on my way home n i've not gotten anytin 4 her
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by dammytosh: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Buy hamper. There is no way she will not like one thing from the pack.
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by morewealth(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
You can give her a bag of rice or groundnut oil or carton of tin tomatoes with small money on top. Just stick to the food gift and dont put yourself in tight corner.
I think the cloth thing should be reserved for her birthday.
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by anthoniaz(f): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
darella:
2k grin
grin
darella:
2k grin

Will u appreciate it if given 2 u?Lol
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Ojaycom(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Iaz93: Christmas card

#gbam economical,simple&user friendly

1 Like

Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Ojaycom(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
darella:
2k grin

Smh
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Ojaycom(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
chii8: my salary people is 13k n dnt tink i can afford wat u guys v suggestd n i need to get her sth,i wl b travelln by d lata end of d month

Send her a text
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Ojaycom(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
shadrach77: a coffin would be cool grin grin grin grin

I wud honestly lyk to know ur reaction if anyone @all gave u a coffin as a gift
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Ojaycom(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Handbag,slippers...then if u can put an envelope wit money in d bag,or & perfume
then some light jewellery
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by paris10: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Tired of buying mother-in-law gifts. She'd probably prefer money any way.
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by gly(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2012
for me, it is my turn to collect! I no go buy! na she go buy this time! over the years I done buy tire! Off to her house to remind her of my gift! lol
Re: Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law by Odunnu: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2012
Each time I come on threads like these, I leave with tears.
May her sweet soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Written Your Will..? / Why Do Nigerian Parents See Pidgin English As "Bad English"? / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.