Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria (1095 Views)

1st Timer In The Uk What To Do? Where To Shop And What To Expect? / Business Visa Uk. What Do You Think? / I Am To Attend A Conference In Uk, What Type Of Visa Am To Go For? Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by IykeD(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2008
A friend of mine in London wants to ship goods to Nigeria for quick sales which will be a continuous thing but is confused as to what exactly he can bring in that will sell fast. Please i need your advice, what can he bring in from UK to Nigeria that is somewhat profitable and fast to sell too.
Re: Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by Vicjustice: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
Unfortunately, i doubt you'd get the real advice that you need because, those who can give the advice are people into the business themselves, therefore, it's logical that they won't want to disclose the business strategies
Re: Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by globalaid(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2008
There is no harm in doing a market survey and know what the people need than for someone to tell you
Re: Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by fire4fire: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2008
I think if he can ship down Oyigbo Heads from UK,it would sell fast for those doing Money rituals grin
Re: Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by Attention(f): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2008
Please, i need a good contact that can ship in UK suits for ladies, corporate wears and shoes. I am really serious to market and make all the returns. Am based in PH. Let me have your contact email so we can talk more.
Re: Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by omega25red(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2008
How about cars?? you know if someone is going to rob you of your money it would be if you buy things like watches for example which you would have to wait till it al gets sold and buy then the person selling it would have spent your money before it reaches your hand. Mostly be careful when doing business in Nigeria mostly if you are not going to be there because people are looking for money and you can't take a poor person to court and expect them to pay you after you get a judgement against them.

in conclusion i would do big this that if you yourself were in Nigeria you would be able to do cash and carry without worrying about having enough time to spend in Nigeria for your product to sell

P.S my advice is from personal experience cool
Re: Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria by stkris(m): 3:14am On Feb 24, 2008
your friend can take a look into laptops . . . theres a good market for them in nigeria right now, particularly brand new ones. n better still if they r going to be sold in abuja .

(1) (Reply)

If U Are To Leave Nigeria Which Country We U Prefer: / University Admission In Ghana (b.sc,m.sc,mba / Nigerian Woman In Atlanta, Georgia Convicted Of Enslaving Housegirls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.