Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17160 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
**bursts out laughing**
look dude no need to run away from me, I ain't gonna get your bony arsè kicked. Atleast not today.

First of all, I don't collect money from nobody. True my mum gave me some money but I seted my self up and opened some clubs on this campus so I am financially aight. Infact, I have not collected money from my mum in 15 months and I still live like a ling around here. Might even suprise you to know that the hostel you live belongs to me. Yeah that's right I own that poultry. I just used my familty name to get me better deals.

No secondly, let this be the last time you mention my mum in anything or I can assure you, you won't walk out of this in one piece.

Comprehend?

***Looks at him and feigns a wider smile while shaking my head in mockery****

You obviously don’t get it. Everybody knows you are rich. But then, that’s about the only positive thing about you. You are rude, you are too vulgar, you are insensitive, you are immature and you are harsh.
Your chance at wealth was by pure chance (cos you were born into Osoba family).
Some of us are starting from the scratch and we are definitely going somewhere. You wanna know why; that’s because we are the REAL men.
If I take away your Range, your blings and your wallet, I swear down, you cannot chyke up that 100 level smallie walking-by over there, not to talk of a tight chick on campus.

***At this point, I’m not even scared of being lynched anymore****

I noticed your peculiar biff with me started since I won Mr Uni as the handsomest guy on campus in which you were also nominated. Guy; it was a beauty award and not some kid stumbling on family’s wealth award. Beauty is a gift, you know, and beauty is natural. I don’t sweat to look good.

***Tension is almost rising. A few students around already suspects a showdown going on. I can see a few gathering close-by. OMG, his thugs are getting closer behind him also. I hope say no be today I go die sha…****

You said I’m poor. Of course, I’m not as rich as your family but I got something upstairs that you lack.
Have you ever wondered why I date the rich and tapping girls in this school while you date hungry sluts on campus? I’ll tell you why. The rich girls know I gat what they need – game, swags and moves. The slutty girls know you have what they need – cheap cash from a foolish brat.

***At this point I’m expecting a slap or a punch from everywhere. I surely won’t fight back if it happens. I will use the crowd’s witness to my advantage. And I even wonder why he allowed me to talk for this long without interrupting me as usual. He seems to be studying something on my face…****

And what are you waiting for? Your puppets need your go-ahead to start beating me up. Won’t you unleash them?

***I hope this mind game will work…****

2 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Its monday, but i have to be at d gym by 12 pm., i called d office 2 remind my secretary to cancel my appointments, who cares if today is a monday., im nt in d mood to work today, and moreover i have to keep in shape, i cant afford getting fat and looking like some old woman...but maybe im old..,.I have a 23 yrs old son... but that dont mean im old!!.
My son, he is so adorable, he reminds me of his father, but then, he is nothing like his father..,he is more like me and i knw he is going to make me proud one day, just like i did my father. I remember wen he was little, he would stand up to anyone who gets me upset including his grandfather *smiles*.Tayo is d apple of my eyes and my heir, and i love him so. If only his father, Dayo had been like that! To think i used to love dat man!

*At d thought of love, Fela crossed my mind*

No! I cant be in love with that guy! I dont even knw where he came from, dunno anythng bout his background, nd he is way younger than i am, but then, so are all my lovers...but this one his different from d rest

*The thought of friday night runs shivers thru my spine, i close my eyes to picture how it all went and i suddenly want to hold him again and give myself to him*

"Snap out of it Atinke!" i told myself, i stood up from d bed on which i had been lying and headed for the gym, wishing and hoping Fela will call, for heaven's sake, who doesnt call ATINUKE OSOBA?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2012
After this morning's showdown with Tayo Osoba, I can't keep off thinking why I was able to get away scot free without any black eye. He even stopped one of his thugs from beating me up. I'm sure he has another agenda. I better be very careful. But I'm happy I spoke my mind sha. Lol.
After all, they said "tell the truth and it shall sef you free"...lol

***What time is it sef?***
Oh, its 2 pm.

Where is my phone.....
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2012
****Brings out Atinuke's card****
Which kind customized number be this?

*** Brings out ma phone and starts to punch**

0..8..0...9...a...t...i...n...u...k...e...

***I can hear her caller ring back tone***

I doubt if she'd be able to guess who's on the line.

***the phone continues to ring as I await her pick up***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
dammytex: ****Brings out Atinuke's card****
Which kind customized number be this?

*** Brings out ma phone and starts to punch**

0..8..0...9...a...t...i...n...u...k...e...

***I can hear her caller ring back tone***

I doubt if she'd be able to guess who's on the line.

***the phone continues to ring as I await her pick up***

Been at the gym for two hours now and I think I've had enough, time to go back home. Gosh! I really need a shower!

*just when I started packing my bag the phone rings*

Who could be calling me at this time and with a strange number? I made sure all my appointments were cancelled...I hope its not some fool playing pranks...

"Hello, Atinuke Osoba on the line. To whom am I speaking please?"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bolushalom:

Been at the gym for two hours now and I think I've had enough, time to go back home. Gosh! I really need a shower!

*just when I started packing my bag the phone rings*

Who could be calling me at this time and with a strange number? I made sure all my appointments were cancelled...I hope its not some fool playing pranks...

"Hello, Atinuke Osoba on the line. To whom am I speaking please?"

Hello, your sweetness...

I bring you good news today..

In response to the last time you prayed, God discharged me to answer all your prayers. So, if you're still asking, my name is Angel Fela...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
So, my question now is; what do you desire most in life as I'm here to grant it. Lol

Even if it is my head, you can have it...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
dammytex: So, my qusetions now is; what do you desire most in life as I'm here to grant it. Lol

Even if it is my head, you can have it...

*I smile to myself, but speak in an "I'm not falling for your sweet tongue" tone*

Fela? Fela, oh! The guy from the other night, hmm, I remember now......"

*laughs now *What I desire most in life, boy, u cannot give to me...but I can do you the favour of checking through the list of what you have to offer...*shrugs*... if they are any good....
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bolushalom:

*I smile to myself, but speak in an "I'm not falling for your sweet tongue" tone*

Fela? Fela, oh! The guy from the other night, hmm, I remember now......"

*laughs now *What I desire most in life, boy, u cannot give to me...but I can do you the favour of checking through the list of what you have to offer...*shrugs*... if they are any good....

Now, I think you underestimate me your sweetness..
Maybe you're talking to the same guy that made you smile, giggle, laugh, scream, cu.m naughty, ecstatic and extremely satisfied all under 2 hours of meeting me without even knowing my name.
If I could do that in 2 hrs. Don't you wanna know what I could do to you in a night, in a week, in months, years or even a lifetime.
Don't underestimate me pls
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
dammytex:

Now, I think you underestimate me your sweetness..
Maybe you're talking to the same guy that made you smile, giggle, laugh, scream, cu.m naughty, ecstatic and extremely satisfied all under 2 hours of meeting me without even knowing my name.
If I could do that in 2 hrs. Don't you wanna know what I could do to you in a night, in a week, in months, years or even a lifetime.
Don't underestimate me pls

*i'm speechless, his words bring back again the sweet memory of that night..I can almost feel his lips, hot on my skin, the warmth of his own skin, and that chest! Gosh! I could stay in his arms forever!*

*swallows*
Shut up!!...What are you doing tonight?
U said something about granting my desire.....
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bolushalom:

*i'm speechless, his words bring back again the sweet memory of that night..I can almost feel his lips, hot on my skin, the warmth of his own skin, and that chest! Gosh! I could stay in his arms forever!*

*swallows*
Shut up!!...What are you doing tonight?
U said something about granting my desire.....

***Yeah; I like to unleash the tigress in her***

Where do you want me to meet you up tonight?

...but only on one condition pls....

No touching, no moaning, no kissing. I can lend you a hug tho. We're gonna be locked up somewhere just reading Bible. Lol.
You are just allowed to stare. Some hints for you again: make sure you don't stare too much into my eyes, cos if you do, you're definitely going to be salivating downstairs.

I'm being fair shebi? Lol.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
dammytex:

***Yeah; I like to unleash the tigress in her***

Where do you want me to meet you up tonight?

...but only on one condition pls....

No touching, no moaning, no kissing. I can lend you a hug tho. We're gonna be locked up somewhere just reading Bible. Lol.
You are just allowed to stare. Some hints for you again: make sure you don't stare too much into my eyes, cos if you do, you're definitely going to be salivating downstairs.

I'm being fair shebi? Lol.

We'll see about that....same place we....u know.....u still remember the room number?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bolushalom:
We'll see about that....same place we....u know.....u still remember the room number?

I'm not sure I remember the room number but I'll just go to room 206. Lol

And what is it about you and 206? Is it your 2nd home?

Hmmm ROOM 206... The 2 of us locked in a 0 knot in 6 different positions...
Now, I know why you always choose room 206.

I'm game mami..

In fact, I'm changing my ATM pin to 0206 right away. Lol
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
dammytex:

I'm not sure I remember the room number but I'll just go to room 206. Lol

And what is it about you and 206? Is it your 2nd home?

Hmmm ROOM 206... The 2 of us locked in a 0 knot in 6 different positions...
Now, I know why you always choose room 206.

I'm game mami..

In fact, I'm changing my ATM pin to 0206 right away. Lol

Just shuutt up!....see at 8pm.....one more thing....you don't give ME conditions, hun?..
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bolushalom:

Just shuutt up!....see at 8pm.....one more thing....you don't give ME conditions, hun?..

All right Mommy, I will see you at 8 pm

Errm, you know what 69 means right?

Don't answer, just put it in mind.
I'll see you tonight. Have a nice day.

***drops the call***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
*Drops the call*
This guy is really annoying!!! But what the hell? I'm meeting him by 8...*smiles*
Gotta rush home, shower, get a nap and......
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
***Its almost 8pm, why does my heart pound this much.****
I think I've been trying too hard to play equal with this woman. Wetin dey worry me sef? She be my mate? She surpasses me in EVERYTHING except bedding of course.lol.

Instead of trying to play "who's the boss" with her, I think I would just try to be her friend also. Who knows how friendly and nice she could be also...

***knocks quietly and walks in quietly also while turning the lock***

***I sure like the way she leaves the door open for me. That's the expectant spirit. Lol***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
OMG, what is this, seeing her brings smile to my face and also makes my heart skip a bit.

***why did she put extra effort in looking good today. Waoh, she's truly beautiful. Who can believe she's in her forties.

***All of a sudden I just feel like holding her while we talk in bed under sheets.***
***And why is she not saying anything? Let me force her to talk***

***kissing the back of her palm****
Hello sweetness...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 31, 2012
dammytex: OMG, what is this, seeing her brings smile to my face and also makes my heart skip a bit.

***why did she put extra effort in looking good today. Waoh, she's truly beautiful. Who can believe she's in her forties.

***All of a sudden I just feel like holding her while we talk in bed under sheets.***
***And why is she not saying anything? Let me force her to talk***

***kissing the back of her palm****
Hello sweetness...

Some mins to eight, I'm waiting for him already, quietly, I feel tensed, dunno why, buh I know I can't wait to be in his arms ....I'm keeping my cool though, I don't want to look like some dummy when he comes in....and I can't keep doing THIS with a complete stranger....usually I like to get every detail about all these boys..they just can turn out to be serial killers!..Ommaawd!!! A serial killer!..wait has anyone been killed lately?

*just then, the door opens, and he strode in*

Everything that screamed serial killer disappeared from my mind..the look on his face got me breathless. He is serious even with a smile on his face, he's not the stupid boy I spoke with on the phone any earlier, and no he is so not a killer, jeez, I wanted grab him and say "Honey, you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen!"
But nothing came out of my mouth.

* he takes my hand, and kisses the back of my palm*
That made me shiver, damn!, I hope he didn't notice that.

Hellooo

My voice was faint, damn! I didn't mean to sound like that, wat the eff is happening here!

Sit please, and tell me all about you, I'd like some honesty please...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bolushalom:

Some mins to eight, I'm waiting for him already, quietly, I feel tensed, dunno why, buh I know I can't wait to be in his arms ....I'm keeping my cool though, I don't want to look like some dummy when he comes in....and I can't keep doing THIS with a complete stranger....usually I like to get every detail about all these boys..they just can turn out to be serial killers!..Ommaawd!!! A serial killer!..wait has anyone been killed lately?

*just then, the door opens, and he strode in*

Everything that screamed serial killer disappeared from my mind..the look on his face got me breathless. He is serious even with a smile on his face, he's not the stupid boy I spoke with on the phone any earlier, and no he is so not a killer, jeez, I wanted grab him and say "Honey, you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen!"
But nothing came out of my mouth.

* he takes my hand, and kisses the back of my palm*
That made me shiver, damn!, I hope he didn't notice that.

Hellooo

My voice was faint, damn! I didn't mean to sound like that, wat the eff is happening here!

Sit please, and tell me all about you, I'd like some honesty please...

***looking into her eyes and fronting my killer smile***
****I also like the fact that she wants to talk***

Well my name is Fela Badmus and I’m two dozens years old. I’m a final year student in the university in town and I study Electrical Electronics Engineering….

***smiling***

hoping to be a telecom expert someday and even rising to be a CEO like someone I know…

What else would you like to know?

Oh, I’m also a virgin.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
dammytex:

***looking into her eyes and fronting my killer smile***
****I also like the fact that she wants to talk***

Well my name is Fela Badmus and I’m two dozens years old. I’m a final year student in the university in town and I study Electrical Electronics Engineering….

***smiling***

hoping to be a telecom expert someday and even rising to be a CEO like someone I know…

What else would you like to know?

Oh, I’m also a virgin.. grin grin grin grin grin

I can't help but smile

What else would I wanna know, huh, its not like I wanna write a biography of you

*i give a broader smile, I look straight into his eyes, and for a moment there, I was lost, can't even remember my name, then I snapped into reality*

You said something earlier about no moaning, no talking and no kissing...wats dat about?.....
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:14am On Jan 01, 2013
Bolushalom:

I can't help but smile

What else would I wanna know, huh, its not like I wanna write a biography of you

*i give a broader smile, I look straight into his eyes, and for a moment there, I was lost, can't even remember my name, then I snapped into reality*

You said something earlier about no moaning, no talking and no kissing...wats dat about?.....

****smiling flirtatiously***
Well, I guess I was being naughty about it…And I was hoping maybe when I come-on here, your eyes won’t be inviting me as they do now. And your body won’t be calling me as they do now…if you know what I mean…
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:15am On Jan 01, 2013
***moving closer***
****I could feel her unstable****

So, when I said no kissing and touching, you were worried right?

***kissing her ears***
And you think it won’t be possible right? Same here…
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:15am On Jan 01, 2013
***Oh dear, silk dress. I love the feel of silk on a soft body***
****And why do I keep kissing her passionately as if she’s my first love***
***And she is equal to the task kissing me back***
***I swear to God, I will not miss any skin today***
***every part of me is busy, my lips finds her lips and neck alternately, my left hand finds her right chest, my right hand finds that tiny ball in between the labia, even my right knee is tormenting the skin on top of her left femur***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:16am On Jan 01, 2013
***And why is there so much moisture down there? I could continue like this forever. I like the way she gently screams the only two words in her vocabulary right now: “oh baby”…..***
***I can see this is so intense for her. Her moans are louder now and …..***

***As she collapses in ecstasy, I discover she took lesser time than last Friday***
***Somehow, I have learnt about her sudden neglect after orgas.m which lasts for about five minutes and I kinda understand the nature. It’s not easy I guess. Lol ****
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2013
***As her breath steadies, I just stare into her eyes looking her deep and smiling at her again. The way I look at her, you’ll almost think I’m in love. Or am I in love? ****

***Fela, na your mama mate naa; cool down****

***But then, I feel very happy seeing her relaxed and knowing that I pleasure her. She feels calm and humble all of a sudden***

Hello dear..

***Somehow, the word “dear” just feels right as she looks up surprised at the way I called her***
***She is about to say something, I shut her up with a kiss again***

Not now baby

***winks***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:17am On Jan 01, 2013
***The lips are a little bit colder now…don’t worry, I’ll get them warm very soon***

***I stop as soon as I feel the response not getting to 100% thinking she needs a few moment of reset***
***I cover her up gently with the duvet and stand up to get her some cold water***

Don’t you move sweets, I’m at your service all night

***winks again***I just know she likes it*****

***All that is coming to my head is how to satisfy and entertain this woman tonight…***

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2013
***I sit her up gently by the edge of the bed placing a pillow behind her to rest her back and head***

You are soooo in for a treat today.

***unbuttons my shirt as I move to the centre of the room facing her***

Today happens to be your lucky day maa’m as I am here to entertain you.

***Brings out my Sony-Ericsson Xperia Arc-S and plays Marques Houston’s “sex with you”..***
***yanks off the shirt towards her as I bite her toes and gets back to slow dancing***
***Its time for the inner vest to go off. I slowly take my time pretending it got stuck by my neck while dancing***Sucking my tummy in, I myself was surprised as the 6 packs became fully ripped. I look into those eyes again and lick my lower tongue***

***That almost made me feel like a gay. God forbid***
***What is that look? surprise or enjoyment?***

***And the LV belt goes round my neck. Slowly unbuttons the jeans and takes it down***
***All of a sudden, I feel this Calvin Klein boxers is a little too tight***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2013
***Oh the music ends, why naa. Switches the music to Joes’s “peep show”

***At this point, I’m not taking my eyes off hers anymore***
***she’s almost taking the boxers off with her eyes***Ashewo somebody
grin grin grin
***still staring at her eyes, the boxers goes off. She doesn’t even look surprised at my 6 inch shaft at ground state.***

***Now, I stand exactly the way I was born dancing to Joe’s “peep show” as se.xual as I could get.***

***Now, its her turn to dance***
***lol. She is reluctant***

Don’t be shy…common
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2013
***She eventually gets up while we dance with our bodies clutched together****
***Thank God Joe’s song is on repeat***
***I wonder if this is a dance or a simple slow process of unclothing her***

Oh this body… Oh this body… Oh this body… Oh this body… Oh this body

***Are you sure this woman is not 23 in age? How come she’s able to take care of her body this great***Wonderful***
***just wonderful****
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2013
***And she kisses me. I like it when she takes charge***
***I try to lead her to the bed, she resists and pulls me back to the standing position in the middle of the room***
***Now, its my turn to tremble under her touch and kiss. The shaft has taken 2 more inches and turgidity.***

***Why did she push me to the wall? Who cares sef?
Fela, try to breathe steady naa, or are you asthmatic again?*** grin grin

***How come I’ve never tried this position? STANDING?***
Oooooooooooooooooo………

***I love the depth I’m reaching here. I can feel that thing inside her as I reach it with each stroke..***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:21am On Jan 01, 2013
***My thighs hurt a little. Let’s go further crazy jor..***

Hold on pleeaasseeee…

***With her two hands around my neck facing me. I lift her up immediately using her bum as my pivot***

***And the slamming continues***
***I quicken the pace as I hear her scream harder…HARder…HARDER…***
***So much sweat and pleasure***

---
---
---
---
***And she pierces her nails into my head. I guess I was the first to explode prompting her explosion also. I have to drop her. All energy seems to be gone***

***OMG, that was mega awesome. I ought to be in the bathroom with the amount of heat and sweat on our bodies.***

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.