Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17163 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2013
***Instead, I just lie beside her putting my head by her panting chest. YES!!! by her chest***and of course we were both exhausted***

***It just feels like this is where I belong as I am somewhat tired***

***I just sleep off by her chests knowing fully well that she isn’t sleeping.***

***What could she be thinking? I will figure that out later, I just close my eyes now**
***manages to say something***

Are you okay pls?

***And I just sleep***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
dammytex: ***Instead, I just lie beside her putting my head by her panting chest. YES!!! by her chest***and of course we were both exhausted***

***It just feels like this is where I belong as I am somewhat tired***

***I just sleep off by her chests knowing fully well that she isn’t sleeping.***

***What could she be thinking? I will figure that out later, I just close my eyes now**
***manages to say something***

Are you okay pls?

***And I just sleep***
He says something like "Are u okay, please?" His concern touches me...I smile to myself....he cares.

I lay exhausted from all the twisting, screaming and sweatiing....He is now asleep.... I just had the best time of my life with an awesome guy, Yeah....he is awesome! I have never felt this way before even with the other guys

**once again, THE thought croses my mind**

Hell no!, i cant be in love...I'm too independent to be in love.....well, I cant let go of him either
Damn! Look what he just did to me!...He aint going nowhere!

*I move away from him and head 2 d bathroom for a shower, i return back into the room...he lay there on the bed, sound asleep. I move closer to him, he is not conventionally handsome but he has a striking facial feature and his luscious lips looks very inviting..... I move away from him quickly, I cant afford to be caught staring...I get back on d bed 2 get a sound sleep.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
= = = = = = = = = == = = =In the dream world = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

***I walk into a room to find Temitayo Osoba fondl1ng my sister mercilessly and roughly on the bed..****

What!!! Tayo, you again!!!
I will kill you today.

*****The T square from today’s Engineering Drawing class swings in my hand..*****

Ibidun; get away from there now..

****She pleads profusely****

***Launching the two-inch drawing stick at him….****
****He grabs the stick in no time away from me.*** How come? ***
****He must have lessons from Marshal Art*****

****And suddenly, I feel a large thud of wood on my head, I faintly see a lot of blood gushing out from my head*****

****And I fall to the ground on my face****

****As I pass out, I hear Ibidun screammmmmmmmm *****

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = I wake up suddenly = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

OH MY GOD

****Breathes heavily****

Thank God it’s a dream…
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
It is morning, exactly 7:00am, i turn, only to discover that i'm alone on the bed, i look up to find him standing, already dressed....***

I sit up and say...

" You are ready to leave"

** He didnt answer immediately...he has this strange expression on**
What? Is something wrong?

** He moves closer**
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
****Oh dear, can she see on my face, that I’m a little scared. I thought I hid it properly.***

****Should I tell her about the dream, about Tayo her son, about.............?***

****As I move closer***

No Fela, not now..there is a better time for everything…

***Smiling towards her***

Hello Angel, do you know you are a cheat?

***Pretending not to notice the expression of confusion on her face***

Yes, you are a cheat. How can you be of this age and yet you still look this beautiful? While you were young, you were beautiful and now that you are older, shouldn’t you leave the beauty department for the younger generation?
A lot of ladies in their 20’s would die for your type of body. And the most annoying thing is that; you are even more beautiful early in the morning as you awake..

***planting a kiss on her lips***

So, tell me dear, what’s the secret?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
*** I kiss him back***

"If I tell you, it won't be a secret anymore"

***i smile***

so you're leaving now?...

***I wrap my arms around his neck as if I don't want him to leave***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Bolushalom: *** I kiss him back***

"If I tell you, it won't be a secret anymore"

***i smile***

so you're leaving now?...

***I wrap my arms around his neck as if I don't want him to leave***

I know your secret jorr. It is S.T. Soap grin grin grin grin

or is it Campala soap or Mojeesgrin grin grin grin

And why are you acting like you don't want me to go.

Today is Tuesday and I have a lecture for 9.

But then if you can give me ten reasons why I should stay. I would, trust me...

And your time starts now...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
***I laugh at his joke***

"10 reasons? Thats a lot! How about, i give just one reason....and u stay,...."

***I pull him closser and kiss him deeper, i dont ever want to stop, i can feel the warmth of his body on my skin, and i just want to stay here forever...the way i feel i cant really explain...but i know im loving it...***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2013
**reserved**
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2013
The Game Is Officially Open

Scenario 4:

Nl Handles - Characters

ITbomb - Rufus Aromosele
Bolushalom - Alfreda James
Foxy Rebirth - Adamu Aliyu

Viewers or members of the audience, please, all comments should be made on the game chat thread-->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
Thanks
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2013
*Somewhere , along a sandy beach miles away from the bustling city center. *
*I'm a bit of a sun worshiper , so I lay on the Lounge Chair flanked by dotted coconut trees and surrounded beautiful creatures walking on two legs and wearing bikini that could barely hid the 'unmentionables'.
Nodding to my oldie 50 cent rap as I savor the splendor of the enticing scene and fill my mind with erotic fantasies. *
*I don't know what they think about me . . . . . that I am a motherf**king love-vendor*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2013
*But of all I'm seeing right now, none could compare to my delectable Alfreda, her sight alone could make a man swoon.
Alas , I couldn't know whether the feeling is mutual cos SHE TREAT ME LIKE A BROTHER AND I HATE IT.*
I have to get home cos now is the time she comes out , hoping to meet her
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2013
*Right on time , there she is , looking so searching , wonder if she is waiting for me.*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2013
Hi Freddie, u seems less busy this evening to be hanging around here by urself , what's up baby.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb: Hi Freddie, u seems less busy this evening to be hanging around here by urself , what's up baby.
Hi there, err em I'm fine, and I'm not just hanging around, I'm waiting for a friend...Where are you coming from?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
I have been around, just back from the beach though and after seeing people in pairs over there I felt so lonely and was thinking about you coming with me next time
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb: I have been around, just back from the beach though and after seeing people in pairs over there I felt so lonely and was thinking about you coming with me next time
Me? Why would you want ME, to go with you next time...you should really get a girlfriend you know. *smiles* you're getting old.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: Me? Why would you want ME, to go with you next time...you should really get a girlfriend you know. *smiles* you're getting old.
My greatest fantasy is to marry my childhood lover, yea sure I'm getting old so I better make things happen fast.
Lets sit down somewhere and get some drink, we shouldn't be standing like this
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
My greatest fantasy is to marry my childhood lover, yea sure I'm getting old so I better make things happen fast.
Lets sit down somewhere and get some drink, we shouldn't be standing like this
*** As we move away from the spot where we've been standing*** Your childhood lover?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: *** As we move away from the spot where we've been standing*** Your childhood lover?
Yea , and it pains when you feel something so close yet you can't touch it.
What do you think I should do in such situation
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Yea , and it pains when you feel something so close yet you can't touch it.
What do you think I should do in such situation
Let her know just how you feel, I'm sure she'll love you cos you are such a wonderful person....eehnn, so you have a Childhood love and you didn't tell me, Is that how a brother treats his sister? Hun?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hmm, a brother would treat a sister that way but would never treat the love of his life the same , maybe or probably that is why I treated you that way
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
**Smile disappears** What are you trying to say?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: **Smile disappears** What are you trying to say?
I was trying to say that you look so beautiful when you smile so put that enchanting smile back to its natural place before I continue
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
*as she smiles*
There you go .
K, on a serious note, tell me something.
Do you have a childhood lover?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
No...I don't
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: No...I don't
Come on, not necessarily a sexual relationship , just maybe someone you have been so close and probably have some special feeling .
If I may add , apart from me *got her thinking*.
Don't tell me you wandered through the wilderness of childhood alone
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hmm, No childhood love, crush or whatever..if I had one, I don't have to think this hard to give you an answer, and moreover I have more important things to think about than guys....Ok, I think we are completely off topic...this was about you getting a girlfriend...Errm, how about that girl that comes around, I thought you guys had something going on.......*winks*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: .Errm, how about that girl that comes around, I thought you guys had something going on.......*winks*
Yea yea , I was trying to see if it could work between me and her but my feeling for someone else has always prevented 'something from going on'
And you, how about that man that comes around , I thought you guys have something going on . . . *innocent face*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Oh, He's just a friendly neighbour..why would you think there was something going on? He's married.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: He's married.
Is he?
Sorry I didn't know that, but I'm also happy that you know that.
I don't want to spoil this lovely moment we are having but I just have to confess that whenever I see you with him. I develop a feeling akin to jealousy . I don't know.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jealousy? *laughs* I'm sure its not jealousy you feel...its just the feeling a brother gets when he sees his sister with a guy..I understand, it shows you care *gives him a broad smile*.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.