Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum (23144 Views)

Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
kingingkinging: So Mr Femi has been wearing white clothes since then.
berem: Is he the only one? Dem plenty o! I wonder what it signifies anyway.
kingingkinging: So Mr Femi has been wearing white clothes since then.
There's more to the white attire thing of this 'cult' folk. I met a very rich chap sometime this yr and he told me that he doesnt put on any other colour outside white. I went to see him in his office on more than 3 occasions and it was white shirt and white jean again.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
How this one take concern me?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by BabaO2: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
toba: There's more to the white attire thing of this 'cult' folk. I met a very rich chap sometime this yr and he told me that he doesnt put on any other colour outside white. I went to see him in his office on more than 3 occasions and it was white shirt and white jean again.
stop the ru/bbish, wearing white clothes is a sign of affluence.

1 Like

Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
andyanders:

Your statement is not fair at all. What if this lady in question is your blood sister? How will you feel having your own blood child and you are been denied access to that child? It is only here in Nigeria that he can do that and get away with it. In developed countries, he will suffer it and pay through his nose. Nonsense Otedola and his pranks. The picture is there as a proof. The lady is not asking him money but to see her daughter.

Money cannot buy life. They must have used Ijebu juju to hypnotize the child and even brain wash her and show her another person as the mother.

Nna, I'm just summarizing the story naw sad

Moreover if my sister is silly enough to open her yansh for a man who isn't her husband and she conceives, it is entirely her fault. I will do what I can but I won't blame the man.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by ektbear: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
baby mamma drama
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by 80million1: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
*speechless*

Whatever is done in darkness will come out in light-NESS.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by akintun: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
I believe d story 100%, becos otedola has a 26 yr old daughter. D Woman should be allowed to see are daughter now, wetin happen self. I wonder how come d girl has not made an effort to look 4 her mother .

1 Like

Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by methodman(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
kokoA: Well, "whatever is done in the darkness will surely come out in the lightness" grin
Walahi...u are a clown. You made my day
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by musiwa10: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
i d
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Willzkid(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
kokoA: Well, "whatever is done in the darkness will surely come out in the lightness" grin
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
If na ojukwu matter nw, dis thread for don reach 50 pages +++
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by ayusco85(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hw e take concern M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥? I ve alot on ma mind this night to begin thinking of otedola and his child out of wedlock. Wanna know what A̶̲̥̅♏ seriously thinking of this night? Read the text below

Mary d mother of our Lord Jesus Christ will soon go in2 labour cos I saw oga Joseph running around lookn 4 donkey 2 convey her 2 d lagos university teaching hospital dis evening...pls wish her a safe delivery herecheesy ..MERRY CHRISMAS luvly peoplewink
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by sonyoung: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
i am not surprised,no be yoruba man?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by quicksylva(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
coogar: this woman is silly!
was she dead in the last 24 yrs? now she wants custody of the child after more than 2 decades? would the child even want to associate with the mum after so many years? the woman needs deliverance.
Bro, she's not demanding for the custody of the girl (she is already an adult), she just want to see her daughter. Summary of the story, She didn't abandon her, the girl was with her until she was 2yrs old, Femi parents now took custody of the little girl, they were responsible for her education and upbringing. She claims that on several occasions she has been to femi's house demanding to see her child yet she wasn't granted access to see her daughter.

My take on this issue.
1#No matter what anybody says, She has the right to speak with her daughter, she is her biological mother

2# She is an adult now, Femi's parents can not decides for her anymore, is her decision to make. If she wants to see/speak with her mother or not, she is the one too decide.

3#For those calling her all sort of names, gold digger, dollars- digger etc. She is the mother of femi's 1st child, so she is entitle too some share of femi's fortunes.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by BabaO2: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
quicksylva: Bro, she's not demanding for the custody of the girl (she is already an adult), she just want to see her daughter. Summary of the story, She didn't abandon her, the girl was with her until she was 2yrs old, Femi parents now took custody of the little girl, they were responsible for her education and upbringing. She claims that on several occasions she has been to femi's house demanding to see her child yet she wasn't granted access to see her daughter.

My take on this issue.
1#No matter what anybody says, She has the right to speak with her daughter, she is her biological mother

2# She is an adult now, Femi's parents can not decides for her anymore, is her decision to make. If she wants to see/speak with her mother or not, she is the one too decide.

3#For those calling her all sort of names, gold digger, dollars- digger etc. She is the mother of femi's 1st child, so she is entitle too some share of femi's fortunes.
OK
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by mimifonwon(f): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
now i understand why most respecting igbo people make sure your marry their daughters if you put her in a family way, because if you dont marry her, the child whether it has your dna, traditionally isnt yours, you become just a sperm donor, and the child bears her maiden name. And traditional laws are superior to most governtment laws. Now i understand why my father had to finish paying my mom's bride price `10 years after their original white wedding. HAHAHHAHAHA!!! This is too funny. By law she has the right to see her child, in many cultures, the child belongs more to her family than to his, for he never paid her bride price. But my question is, why havent this grown daughter searched for her mother? or did they lie to her and tell her the woman is dead? I wont put it past themoo. Chai... i leave you with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGIp3gVuslY [url][/url]
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yoruba people and their character self. Cut off this Yoruba ppl and naija will become virtuos......why is it that their penis no dey gree sleep
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by mimifonwon(f): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
jchime: Yoruba people and their character self. Cut off this Yoruba ppl and naija will become virtuos......why is it that their penis no dey gree sleep

ARE YOU MAD, ARA ODI Gba ghi, WHY DO YOU USE ONE FAMILY's action to apply to a whole tribe, kpacha kwara onweghi anya oo...- dont vex meooo.. Anyways am in naija for the holidays, now in calabar.. smiley
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by GEJPFOOD: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
jchime: Yoruba people and their character self. Cut off this Yoruba ppl and naija will become virtuos......why is it that their penis no dey gree sleep
LWKMD
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by mimifonwon(f): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
quicksylva: Bro, she's not demanding for the custody of the girl (she is already an adult), she just want to see her daughter. Summary of the story, She didn't abandon her, the girl was with her until she was 2yrs old, Femi parents now took custody of the little girl, they were responsible for her education and upbringing. She claims that on several occasions she has been to femi's house demanding to see her child yet she wasn't granted access to see her daughter.

My take on this issue.

ummm actually she is not entitled to his fortune, cuz he never married her... but she is entitled to see her daughter, but i have a feeling the family have lied to this girl her whole life about her mother, that the girl might think the mom died. #just saying..
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by hagma37yahoocom: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Before i go back and read the thread i must say that i hate the heading of this thread. cant understand what it means.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by mimifonwon(f): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
drnoel: wait make una wait. U guys are not asking the right questions. Mr Femi Otedola, who happens to be an expert in denying pregnancies he is responsible for and is now also involved in Lawangate scandle happens to be a Billionaire. He sold stationaries then in 1986 and his family was well to do (not super rich). Pls someone tell me, when from 1986 to 2012 did this man move from someone from a well to do family selling stationaries to be an oil magnate billionaire.

MY BROTHER SAID "#BIAFRA HAPPENED AND BABA AWO MADE WEST BETTER WITH OTHER PEOPLE's MONEY, AND YOU FORGET HIS PAPA NA FORMER GOVERNOR, CONNECTIONS, that is how a stationary seller can become a billionaire in 27 years.. no be hard!!!!!"....lol i dont know if his right but am sure we know that many families that are rich today in the west is thanks to the civil war and oil share sharing when shell was forced to sell shares to nigerians. smiley..btw let no body try to curse me out ooo, just agreed with what my brother said. smiley...Merry xmas yall!
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by duni04(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
toba: There's more to the white attire thing of this 'cult' folk. I met a very rich chap sometime this yr and he told me that he doesnt put on any other colour outside white. I went to see him in his office on more than 3 occasions and it was white shirt and white jean again.
Its just an ego thing
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by PastorOla1: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is a settle me story.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is unfair ! Before u make a comment think of this lady in question as ur blood sister! So abysmal.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by neversaynever(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
O'boi na wah o. Na tori long like this? See as water wan dey comot for my eye because i dey read long otedola tori wey N5.00 no go enter my pocket. Una well done oh.
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Snaaz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
SlyIg: I'm seriously waiting for the birth of my redeemer, Jesus Christ by 12am but not this long essay.
Your redeemer was not born on December 25....when will you ever get that?
Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
The day the Mum sets her eye on the daughter - That day end Femi Otedola's Wealth.

That's the Jazz we did for him.
Hope you guys understand?

He can't afford to be poor and the Girls Mum, must not spend a kobo from Femis money, or else, him go poor pass church rat - Though some church rat don dey fly private Jet now sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum by toluleke(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Y d story long.wen she opened are legs i won't dia.naw dat she got problems she is telling d world.oprah in trouble wit love child's father.dnt worry trust otedola sharp guy farouk,u b next...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association / Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected United Nations General Assembly President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.