Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple (4808 Views)

Seun, OAM4J, See An Example Of Gross Violation And Contempt Of Court On NL / My Take On Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Ambition - OAM4J / Happy Birthday OAM4J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Orpelin: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2012
The mirror uproar among the NL admin- Seun and some sectional moderator has being laid to rest.
In the closely-guided highly classified statement which does not allow public strutiny of the agreement signed by the Political sectional moderators Jarus & OAM4J, stated that things are now in order.

Recall that the main noise came up some few hours ago but in the spirit of the season, all parties are back to business & equally learnt their lessons.
In the mean time, let the discussion continue here:
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by AfroBlue(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2012
I rather enjoyed reading that brief NL family drama/brouhaha, but am very happy it has been amicably settled.

Real politicians should take note and learn a valuable lesson in solving disagreements rapidly, humility, and moving forward.

Much respect and honor to all involved.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by FindOut(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2012
SPECIAL APPEAL goes to the chief tribalists on NL from all tribes (you know yourselves grin) to please tone down the level of tribalism here. Many of you shouting "Yoruba", "kidnappers", "Igbo", "boko haram" e.t.c. have people you love or admire (or are even married to) in these tribes/religions you bash. I know some people simply get kicks out of doing these things but let's reduce it please. Let's focus more on discussing the country's problem and try to bring up solutions coz the truth of the matter is certain members from EACH AND EVERY ETHNIC GROUP are responsible for the sorry state Nigeria is in today. & while we sit here and call ourselves names, they are still collaborating together to destroy the country further.

We are all mature (at least most of us are, or claim to be undecided ).

We all want Nigeria to be great.

STOP TRIBALISM (AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY) TODAY. It has never gotten us anywhere and it will never do so. Let's concentrate our energies on more productive issues that affect the wellbeing of all Nigerians in entirety.

Happy Holidays smiley

11 Likes

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by ochukoccna: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Metalgoong: hahahahaha

I wrote on the other threads that the power and attention seeking moderators ( Jarus in particular ) were trippin when they tendered the so called resignation letter. What they cant find in real life - power and respect, thats what this faceless forum offers them. grin grin grin grin grin
Are you sure the drama between them wasn't first planned out between them before it panned out before us?
Just like our polithiefcians assail us with regularly cool cool
Fuel Subsidy scam trial 'home videos' on national TV come to mind shocked shocked
Everyone still gets off easy regardless of the corruption stench
Just thinking aloud
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Orpelin: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2012
In the spirit of the tolerance we have been preaching. Sect'l mod of this thrend & other mods should ensure that is peace deal produce a cleansing effect in the way they discharge their responsibilities.
invariably, I am equally saying this thrend should be allow to grow!!!
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by tpia5: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2012
Is this part 3, 4 or 5 of the saga?
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by FindOut(m): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2012
Afro_Blue: I rather enjoyed that NL family drama, but am very happy it has been amicably settled.

Real politicians should take note and learn a valuable lesson in solving disagreements rapidly, humility, and moving forward.

True talk. Btw, we need to set up a reconciliation committee(PDP stylegrin ) to look into the long drawn Debosky vs Seun 'face-off' (naija journalist style cool)

I dread what would happen if in the next 20 years, Seun's son comes to to his dad and presents Debosky's daughter as his girlfriend cheesy
& No, these two men are smart, the 'beef' will still be fresh in their brains. Can imagine an Otunba Debosky screaming "over my dead body" and a Chief Seun Osewa threatening to disown his son if he brings "that girl into this house again" (just kidding o, i know say e no go reach that one grin)

Ohhh, Is Seun married? No I don't think so. per chance his fiancee just turns out to be Debosky's younger sis........ shocked lipsrsealed

Abeg, make una settle this thing sharp sharp and please 2 of you, spare us the "I have no beef with him....... just expressing myself.......not fighting with anyone" c.r.a.p. grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by seunfly: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2012
I expect seun and management of nairaland to use this opportunity to evaluate nairaland and weed out every gadem thing that is toxic to our society, nairaland and Nigeria's well being as a whole(tribalism, ethnocentric comments, religious bigotry and some childish events). Seun should bring in more inovations such as BB, Driod, ios and window mobile nairaland app which will help to propel nairaland to the future i will also sugest that he should create chat section where peaple can meet and chat with each other.

1 Like

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by AfroBlue(m): 1:24am On Dec 25, 2012
@Find Out!

Debosky vs Seun <---dat was before my time on NL, I may have to search the archives in my spare time to get up to speed on that particular classic board history.

Your analogy of said parties siblings discovering each other 20 years henceforth is worthy of an Achebe/Shakespeare award nomination for literary creativity. grin
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by ikeyman00(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2012
@@@@

iam not interested

they all are pretenders and hypocrites anyway

they hate my people with passion lipsrsealed

hahha this post is hidden right

u cant see it! hmm

1 Like

Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 25, 2012
ikeyman00: @@@@

iam not interested

they all are pretenders and hypocrites anyway

they hate my people with passion lipsrsealed

hahha this post is hidden right

u cant see it! hmm

They hate your people or your people are inbred whiners! Anupam
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by ektbear: 1:54am On Dec 25, 2012
how on earth did you permute his name into MAO4J?
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by jmaine: 2:06am On Dec 25, 2012
ekt_bear: how on earth did you permute his name into MAO4J?

cheesy . . . .The guy is obviously high on Robb used in keeping the harmattan onslaught at bay grin
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Orpelin: 2:07am On Dec 25, 2012
ekt_bear: how on earth did you permute his name into MAO4J?
That was just a typo error in the header only which the editor didnt noticed before published.
check d main story. Haija mukina2 can help me out if she wishes.she was here few minite ago.
btw, it is just a lateral rearrangement and nothing more.
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by TableLeg(m): 2:07am On Dec 25, 2012
And a thread had to be opened for this?!
SMH ... There are a lot of moro.ns and airheads on this forum!
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Lol! Very funny.someone will surely create a topic from your comment."m.orons and airheads which is better?"
Table Leg :
And a thread had to be opened for this?!
SMH ... There are a lot of moro.ns and airheads on this forum!
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=18pt]My people viewing this thread make una no vex. The Hall of shame thread would be reopened soon

We want you to exercise your right

visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1139345/nairaland-politics-section-hall-shame/9

Merry Xmas to you all
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]My people viewing this thread make una no vex. The Hall of shame thread would be reopened soon

We want you to exercise your civil right

visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1139345/nairaland-politics-section-hall-shame/9

Merry Xmas to you all

I tried to vote.

Dem lock am cry cry cry
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 25, 2012
It is not fair!!

Just because ayam Yoruba, dem no wan me to vote.

I thought the people's voice counted. My Yoruba voiceeeeeeeee cry cry cry cry
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2012
Metalgoong: @Jarus & OAmJ

You guys should stop hiding my posts . . .
I even thought you guys have resigned . . .Its obvious you guys cant live without this moderator job. grin grin grin grin

Metalgong, Have you voted Achebe into the Hall of Shame?

Abeg go do am quick quick Chukwugoziri
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by manny4life(m): 2:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Do all of yall get tired? angry angry angry angry

Haven't we had enough chaos for one day?
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Can we vote here?

Vote Achebe!!
Re: Finally Seun, OAM4J & Jarus Settle Ripple by dayokanu(m): 2:31am On Dec 25, 2012
manny4life: Do all of yall get tired? angry angry angry angry

Haven't we had enough chaos for one day?

[size=14pt]Abeg wey your google adsense credit you promised?

Inducting Achebe into the Hall of Shame is a task that we all must contribute to[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okenze Osuigwe Opens Up: Ndigbo Begged IBB To Annul June 12 / Okonjo-iweala Joins Us Investment Bank / Conversation Between Col. Sambo Dasuki And Dame Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.