Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Describe Your Ex With One Animal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Describe Your Ex With One Animal (2072 Views)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your Ex With One Animal by damoobaba: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry christmas guys,just to spice up this feasting season,describe your Ex with an animal.Could be 1 or more.Let it start from me though.My Ex íڪ both Turkey and Tortoise.Turkey (Yanga too much,which makes many guys admire her and want to have a taste of her),Tortoise(very slow).Let the fun begin and don't derail please.
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by teeties(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mine would βε̲̣ ...Α̲̅ Baboon
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by damoobaba: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
teeties: Mine would βε̲̣ ...Α̲̅ Baboon
And U liked him when U met him.
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by SOUNDKING: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mine will be a very big adult idiot...
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by overhypedsteve(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2014
malnurished tortoise
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by granlydia(f): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Dog
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by Dorisbest(f): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
My ex was is was is was as lovely as a lamb.
No guy or girl is an animal. Even if he or she breaks your heart.
Leaving u means he/she has given you the opportunity to meet the right person.

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by damoobaba: 10:56am On May 27, 2017
granlydia:
Dog
Must have banged nansense out of dat hole.
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by damoobaba: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
teeties:
Mine would βε̲̣ ...Α̲̅ Baboon

A scorned woman.
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by Bahamas95(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don't even know the one to start with, I got many of them.
Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by Solocoin: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why will you describe someone as an animal because you're no longer with the person? Even you that describes someone as an animal are you not the same animal because you're equally an ex.
Everyone have the right to choose who they want to stay with or leave, so learn to accept the people who stay with you and allow those who leave to go. If the person didn't leave how would you be able to have the person you stay with?

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With One Animal by ClaudiaFields: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hamster

(1) (Reply)

shocking;first real vampire discovered in africa / If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong / How I Learned To Mind My Own Business :photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.