Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital (8252 Views)

Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk / Margaret Thatcher Is Dead / George Bush and His War on Iraq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital by noblejayz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
they have tried 4 mankind, i tink they need rest
Re: Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
kaeto: the following world renown leaders are to spend xmas at the hospital; Magaret tatcher, Nelson mandela, George bush snr. and just lately Kamanda of NL . I hope we can have some peace now?
. YeeeeeeeeeehaaaaAaaaaaYaaaAAuuuuuuuuuuu

WaaaaaaaaiiiiiyyyyyyyyoooooooAlllllllaaaaaH

Ayam officialy a celebrity at last.All my family and my street and my village must hear dis.

1 Like

Re: Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital by chiswaggs: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
dirtymoney: Seun. I think its high-time u start a registration-opened-to-only-18-and-above policy. Or all members be mandated to take an IQ TEST before registering, cus comments been given lately by users here is becoming an eye-sore. Whats this first to comment childishness been exihibited here? Or did i miss out on anything? Are awards now given to members who post comments 1st on a topic?
I wonder how boring your life is
Re: Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital by mystikal(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
Chanchit: What a nice colabo, anyway, Mandela and Thatcher don try, they can excuse us, but I no knw wetin Bush follow dey do for hospital, is he having old age sickness already.

Have you even read the article to see the age of the Bush in question. Thats the Bush Snr, 89 years
Re: Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2012
None of them is young ! is high time they all retire to the hereafter! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague / Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video / Aftermath Of Donald Trump's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.