Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Any Aspiring Law Students/lawyers? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Aspiring Law Students/lawyers? (686 Views)

Law Students Converge To Create A National Body / National Open University Of Nigeria Law Students And Graduates. / Law Students Fight Over Tinubu's "Settlement" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Aspiring Law Students/lawyers? by MainAttraction(f): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2012
So, my profile suggests that this is only my second post, but I used to frequent this site often a couple of years back. I decided to check it out again now that I have more free time, but could not remember my username and password, so I made another account. Anyway, I was a student when I used to come on here, but have recently just graduated from Uni on the 16th of this month. I have a B.S. in Psychology, with a minor in Biology. I'm applying to Law Schools and will be taking the LSAT in February. I just wanted to create this thread to see if there are any lawyers on this forum, or aspiring law students like myself. If so, feel free to leave any tips, suggestions, or recommendations. I'm not quite sure the process of becoming a Lawyer in Nigeria, so if anyone went to Law School in Nigeria, please educate me on the process! If you are a Lawyer/Law Student who went or goes to school in the U.S, do you enjoy your work? How was Law School? How did you prepare for the LSAT? Or anything else that you would like to share. Thanks! grin smiley

I first posted this in the Career Section, but thought this section would be a better place for this post!
Re: Any Aspiring Law Students/lawyers? by Royalaffluence(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Am a law student. And with a B.sc in psych, u wudnt be allowd 2 atend d nigerian law school. Only if u graduatd 4rm law(major course) in any uni in d world,wud u be allowd 2 law school. And after 9mnths, u wud be called to Bar. Then wud u have d licensce to be a solicitor and a Barrister. 1 thng u shud knw if there are already many lawyers in nigeria. But to have to creat ur niche to succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine In Poland - European Union / Live Is Becoming Unbearable In Unimaid. / JAMB Releases UTME 2013 Results,withholds 12,110

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.