Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Hynet Technology - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hynet Technology (1357 Views)

Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet / Mtn Fastlink, Mifi Or Hynet For A Mini Cafe / Mtn Hynet--- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hynet Technology by brightk(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Gud day nairalanders,

What is d technology behind mtn hynet(does it use 3g or wimax).I am still contemplating on what to use to power my cafe..i recently visited a friend of mine who has a cafe in a remote location.. he bought a 3g router and connected an external antenna (16dbi). The router ordinarily picks only edge but with the help of the antenna he was able 2 get 3 bars of g network..

I know mtn hynet offers unlimited download bt i heard they have specific coverage areas. i was wondering if an external antenna can be connected to it 2 boost signal
Re: Hynet Technology by samir101ng(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Check out the following thread for more information

https://www.nairaland.com/501321/mtn-hynet

Good luck !!!
Re: Hynet Technology by samfibby(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2012
brightk: Gud day nairalanders,

What is d technology behind mtn hynet(does it use 3g or wimax).I am still contemplating on what to use to power my cafe..i recently visited a friend of mine who has a cafe in a remote location.. he bought a 3g router and connected an external antenna (16dbi). The router ordinarily picks only edge but with the help of the antenna he was able 2 get 3 bars of g network..

I know mtn hynet offers unlimited download bt i head they have specific coverage areas. i was wondering if an external antenna can be connected to it 2 boost signal

Hynet is wimax 802.16e powered. Its 4G technology not 3g.
Re: Hynet Technology by brightk(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
so what is the conclusion..i should use an external wimax antenna or what do u guys tink
Re: Hynet Technology by samfibby(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
brightk: so what is the conclusion..i should use an external wimax antenna or what do u guys tink

Regular external 16dbi antenna should work fine.
Re: Hynet Technology by TonyMccallum: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Hello Members,

Hynet Technologies is a rising name in the Electronics Industry and manufactures high quality electronic products. Hynet Technologies was launched with a goal to provide dynamic and innovative solutions for the needs of “The People” from the electronic industry. Shortly after its founding Hynet Technologies began offering fully integrated services to its customers in the consumer durable electronic segment. In Hynet Technologies, customers, employees and suppliers are viewed with equal importance and significance, thereby fostering a strong, cohesive and collaborative working culture that allows for counterfeit of strong industrial and customer relations.

Thanks and Regards,
Tony Mccallum

[url="http://www.circusponies.com/downloads"]Notebook Download[/url]
Re: Hynet Technology by brightk(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2012
TonyMccallum: Hello Members,

Hynet Technologies is a rising name in the Electronics Industry and manufactures high quality electronic products. Hynet Technologies was launched with a goal to provide dynamic and innovative solutions for the needs of “The People” from the electronic industry. Shortly after its founding Hynet Technologies began offering fully integrated services to its customers in the consumer durable electronic segment. In Hynet Technologies, customers, employees and suppliers are viewed with equal importance and significance, thereby fostering a strong, cohesive and collaborative working culture that allows for counterfeit of strong industrial and customer relations.

Thanks and Regards,
Tony Mccallum

[url="http://www.circusponies.com/downloads"]Notebook Download[/url]

are u blind. cant u si the initial topic and contents...mtchewwwwwwww..
Re: Hynet Technology by brightk(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
using different handles to comment...pls if u don't have something to comment..stop waisting bandwidth..other reasonable people are in need of it..nonsense..someone needs help and all u could do is 2 write stupid comments because u have some tissues u call hands.
Re: Hynet Technology by RapidBTS: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
We sell Outdoor antenna + Router

same solution like your friend's Setup.

I'm sure your friend might have purchased from us.

He should be using Either a Huawei Router or Bigpond Router.
Re: Hynet Technology by RapidBTS: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
...For our 3G Router and Antenna Solutions,

Email Or Call us for more info

Re: Hynet Technology by brightk(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2013
RapidBTS: We sell Outdoor antenna + Router

same solution like your friend's Setup.

I'm sure your friend might have purchased from us.

He should be using Either a Huawei Router or Bigpond Router.

He is using bigpond router. but am after this mtn hynet outdoor modem, since it use wimax technology..and the location i am is not included in the coverage area officially.. can i use wimax antennas?
Re: Hynet Technology by RapidBTS: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2013
Contact MTN Office in your vicinity for outdoor Modem
Re: Hynet Technology by RapidBTS: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2013
Thank you
Re: Hynet Technology by brightk(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2013
ok i am sorry but the reason i made that comment was becos i tried opening the site and it wasnt opening.. all d same what if the vicinity is not included in the coverage area... the reason why i am so much interested in mtn hynet is becos of the unlimited data capabilities..

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Lenovo G500 Not Sold In Nigeria? / How Do I Track Messages And Calls On My Boyfriend Phone Without Touching The Pho / Newhorizons Scholarship. Who Else Got This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.