Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (28600 Views)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely / Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:05am On Aug 12, 2005
angel how is that fun. isnt it childish
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 5:05am On Aug 12, 2005
parambulating
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Seun(m): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2005
Well the rest of us envy you a lot! Teh masturbation thread is locked because people were going on and on.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On Aug 12, 2005
nddy..it's childish..but that's why it's fun. Doing what kids do.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:07am On Aug 12, 2005
That's the reason?? Okay ooo. Let peace reign.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Seun(m): 5:07am On Aug 12, 2005
Sometimes I'm bothered that while the number of posts on the forum is increasing everyday, it's the same 2-3 people that are doing all the posting
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2005
that is an akward way to do fun stuff
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 5:09am On Aug 12, 2005
you're parambulating!
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:10am On Aug 12, 2005
where are you from ? Ijabu or what ?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:10am On Aug 12, 2005
Nddy..sorry if it's awkward. What else should we do now.. (we r still on the hmmmm language).
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Seun(m): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2005
Is it possible that people will see the b-girls enjoying themselves all over the forum and conclude that it's only for teenagers?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2005
Ohh seun, i feel you. But hey.. so many people come to this forum everyday and add new stuffs. It ain't always the same people on each threads. Besides if people see how serious some of us are, that's what will motivate them to also be extremely active.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 5:12am On Aug 12, 2005
everyone's parambulating
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:13am On Aug 12, 2005
continue your hmnmmmmmm
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 5:13am On Aug 12, 2005
is that where your mom's from? grin
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:13am On Aug 12, 2005
This place isn't for only teenagers...and everyone knows it. This is a Nigerian Website...for all Nigerians, Both young and old are welcome. If the b-girls are all over each thread..it will motivate others to be active. Just like i stated earlier.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:14am On Aug 12, 2005
nddy...and wesley.. both of u should come up with summin fun.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:17am On Aug 12, 2005
to me the adults can handle the heat. They suck
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2005
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Seun(m): 5:20am On Aug 12, 2005
hot-angel, I hope you're right; I really do.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:20am On Aug 12, 2005
i really dont understand you
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:22am On Aug 12, 2005
Oh Yes seun.. I am right. New members see how active "old" members are..the'll wanna be active too. Just wait and watch this site grow. You need to chilax. You are like....not relaxed. This is a forum. keep updating it...and bam...it's definitely gonna be a great one. Time is wat it needs.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Latoya(f): 5:22am On Aug 12, 2005
Hahahahaha
HotAngel is full of surprises.guys pls Answer her
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:22am On Aug 12, 2005
nddy...who don't u understand?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:24am On Aug 12, 2005
cool wesleyan only lame people get their names from colleges. Well you asked where my mom is from, She is not from ijabu. I hope you understand.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Seun(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2005
A lot of people who used to post regularly don't do so anymore.  A lot of the Nigerians about my age who are based in the country.  Tayotina, Pinky, ... Ra, .. and sometimes I don't even feel like posting because the top posters are not my age at all!
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:27am On Aug 12, 2005
okay
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 5:27am On Aug 12, 2005
I'm not lame.  you need to stop using that word. if you don't i'll start using "my word". BITE ME!

So why are you asking if everyone's from iijabu. i'm youruba

i'm was obsessed with wesleyan when i joined this thing. i'm not anymore i asked seun if i could change it and he said no so  you'll have to live with the name. right now i'm obsessed w/ yale.

my best friend is obsessed w/ harvard. now that's lame
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by Latoya(f): 5:27am On Aug 12, 2005
seun what r u on about?
who isn't your age?
does posting in nairaland has to do wiv age?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 5:29am On Aug 12, 2005
I asked tayotina why she doesn't post anymore..She said She and Pinky were on break, and they'll be back soon.
Ra still posts. Oh...and while posting seun...don't think of age. Age is nothing but a number. If this site was for adults only...i wouldn't join, trust me on that. I realised it was a fun and cool Nigerian enviroment, and that's why i join. I don't do Nigerian Forums...This was my first Nigerian forum ever. I am mostly with the Oyinbo forums and you know African american stuffs.

Just posts stuffs...don't let us Inder you. We are here to help each other and have fun. Who ever doesn't understand that fact should go take a nap.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2005
i semi-addicted to this college forum

seun is cool cool
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2005
nigerians freak me out with their age thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel / Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.