Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (28610 Views)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Nairaland Girls / Nairaland Girls Are So Lonely / Nairaland Girls Are Fat And Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2005
Gosh booty call wasn't so nasty. Will y'all stop this. i am bored.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2005
you gat to grow
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2005
hehe grin i am growing FYI. teacher
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:22am On Aug 12, 2005
good.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2005
both of u are sick.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2005
wink. you can grow all you want in that area. :shakes head: not *me*
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:26am On Aug 12, 2005
@angel my grandma calls me omo nna what does it mean ?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2005
dude i also call u that. In my head. I thought u'd be mad if i write it down. Omo nna means omo igbo. An Igbo boy (remember there r so many things asscociated with igbo boys)
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2005
hehe grin lmao. do you have a big head?
or are you stubborn like you are now?

wait....you're ibo/youruba you should know what it means. do you speak your language at all?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2005
he definitely is always stuborn. Nobe omo nna e be? Omo Nna's are stuborn..and yeah Big head. l.o.l
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2005
as a matter of fact i have a small head. i am not obstinate
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2005
hehe grin how are we sure?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2005
picture please?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2005
angel you asked to stop insulting wesleyan and now you have joined. aight no problem
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2005
yes picture!
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2005
I didn't join. I wanna see ur picture. For real.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2005
but you were like big head
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2005
Okay sorry. Am i forgiven?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2005
sorry. can we see your picture now?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2005
i dont have any picture online.
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2005
hehe grin because you don't own a digital camera? you spent all the money on booty calls. hehe grin
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2005
Ohh wesley smiley
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2005
i don't own a digital camera either.hehe. i had a scanner though. it broke sad
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2005
poor u. My massager broke. I have digital camera and scanner. My cam broke (i have no idea wat happend to it).
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:46am On Aug 12, 2005
okay
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:48am On Aug 12, 2005
here's something for y'all to laugh about while i go to bed. (hopefully u havent seen this before.)

9 questions i hate people asking me:

1. People who point at Their wrist while asking for the time.... I know
where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch
when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire
room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change
the channel manually..

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do
people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser,
I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me
a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement,
then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come
yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2005
really funny
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by hotangel2(f): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2005
Seee.. I knew i would make u laugh. Are u gonna thank me or what? undecided
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2005
#5 is hilarious.hehe grin

you're welcome
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2005
how about  kiss
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by WesleyanA(f): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2005
awwwwwww.ooooooOOOOo

BTW, what happened to the flirting thread
Re: hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls by nddy(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2005
today is pretty boring though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel / Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.