Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls (2442 Views)

Special Report Of The One-year Anniversary Of The UNEP Report On Ogoniland. / Brand New Nairaland Theme / Where Is The Report Of The Remaining Banks Probe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas Nairalanders
Its that time of the season when we see Nigerian girls actively doing what they do best

#EATING#

What's the situational report in your area!
Well in mine, 7 AM I just woke up to-screaming and shouting of my name

190 open the gate, you don't want us 2 eat christmas rice
One even said is it turkey or chicken you cooked angry
Another one said Open your gate I'l wait till food is ready

I have tried explaining to-these beautiful Nigerian girls that food isn't ready, I just woke up for phuck sake and yet about 11 nigerian girls has been on my gate since 6 AM demanding for my food -

One even said she would come back by 3PM and she's going to-check other neighbours houses
I know more would be back - Nairalanders help what should I do, I don't even know how to-boil water not to-talk about washing rice or blending tomatoes

I'm thinking of running away from my house on xmas day cos of these girls

Nairalanders what is the situational report of Nigerian girls in your area

Discuss . .
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by k2039: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Reporting Live from my Area.

The girls are getting ready to dress and kill in church.
After which some of them will hang out at the cinema.
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by chelseabmw(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha.......not again grin

Am subscribing to this thread...
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2012
k2039: Reporting Live from my Area.

The girls are getting ready to dress and kill in church.
After which some of them will hang out at the cinema.

Roger that sir

In my area - 3 gurls are still at my gate waiting for food
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2012
For my side, its 14 minutes to Xmas day. Mote updates later....
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 8:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Whoever moved this thread here is a tool undecided
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Omolola1(f): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2012
grin grin
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2012
Xmas day has just begun in California!!
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Situation Report Loading. . .
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2012
undecided
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Woke4all(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2012
Hahahahaha

190 kindly tell them you are now a JW and you don't do xmas.
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2012
Wats JW
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by UjSizzle(f): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2012
*falls from Nepa pole*
hahahahahahaha 190 u be case!

Nigerian girls in my area are busy cooking and hoping to hangout later in the evening relieving some men of the burden of their wealth. It's the season of showing love afterall grin
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2012
Nigerian girls in my area are busy cooking and hoping to hangout later in the evening relieving some men of the burden of their wealth. It's the season of showing love afterall

Wealth
Intresting undecided
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Woke4all(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
Wats JW
Jehovah' witness
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2012
And what's romantic about christmas
Come back febuary, of cos I'd have a report for you about nigerian girls.
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2012
candygosh: And what's romantic about christmas
Come back febuary, of cos I'd have a report for you about nigerian girls.

I'm sure I saw u amongst the gurls at my house this morning
I'm sure undecided
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Beync(f): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Situation report:

4 Nigas knocking at my gate includin d op
all wants to take me out for a long awaited show
just sent them sms that am not around
while waiting for the main man to arrive by 3PM
i just hope they find their ways before my day returns home
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

I'm sure I saw u amongst the gurls at my house this morning
I'm sure undecided

Jeez! Yeah sure I was d one who whopped ur ass off ya bed today:-/
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2012
Beync: Situation report:

4 Nigas knocking at my gate includin d op
all wants to take me out for a long awaited show
just sent them sms that am not around
while waiting for the main man to arrive by 3PM
i just hope they find their ways before my day returns home

Dammit, u must be da bomb then. Lol
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Beync(f): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2012
candygosh:

Dammit, u must be da bomb then. Lol
For a girl to fine na wahala o, i tell ya
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
Benyc get the phuck out of my thread undecided
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Coldfaya(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hahaha.......wahalla.

Some r already drinking shots of local ogogoro in my area.
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
Cold faya: Hahaha.......wahalla.

Some r already drinking shots of local ogogoro in my area.

shocked shocked
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Mynd44: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Heading to a party in Shasha. At allem round about now. Light traffic delaying me
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
guys for my hood don invent banger village shocked shocked shocked

BTW, 190 is high on a brand of Mexican Christmas weed. Santa didn't do you good, oi? undecided
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Beync:
For a girl to fine na wahala o, i tell ya
Hhmnnn wink
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Heading to a party in Shasha. At allem round about now. Light traffic delaying me

Allen?? I see!
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by 190theclown: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
im not high on weed - i dont smoke
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Beync(f): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
Benyc get the phuck out of my thread undecided
Thunder fire ur left nyash.
who dash u, did you buy dis space?
Re: Situational Report Of Romantic Xmas In Your Area -theme-nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tramigo Portable Human Tracker / Idiomatic Expression And And Their Meaning. / N-power Device Selection: All You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.