Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage (21630 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / Jinn Stories / How Can We Fight Terrorism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by deols(f): 5:24am On Feb 22, 2013
BetaThings: We can do better than this
Can we not contribute some money to her? Less than N10k will do

someone has to start. You can be the person. how it will go, qhere the money would be sent, etc
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Jarus(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2013
If she doesn't mind, my in-laws in Ilorin can accommodate her.

Reach me on
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by kauthar2012: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Allahu Akbar!!! Am in tears reading all ur replies...thanks for d care n concerns u have all shown me. Am so short of words,@zahyal,Beta things,Jarus,deols,olawalebabs,zameen,bnty. May Allah reward u abundantly! @bnty,I can't seem to view ur message,pls send me a mail to canaryn893@yahoo.com and include ur number so I can call u if need be,inshaAllah I will get it. @zameen..u can also send me ur number thru d email addy. @Jarus I will also call u too. Bt I will choose d place closer to d university cos of transportation and all. I really appreciate all of u and hope to hear from u soon. Salam alaykum
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BetaThings: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2013
deols:

someone has to start. You can be the person. how it will go, qhere the money would be sent, etc

My suggestion in a matter like this is to use a moderator. They are not fly-by-night members of the forum
I will suggest that you ask for her account number through that email address.
You can give us details by email and alert those who have shown interest
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by deols(f): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
BetaThings:

My suggestion in a matter like this is to use a moderator. They are not fly-by-night members of the forum
I will suggest that you ask for her account number through that email address.
You can give us details by email and alert those who have shown interest

okay. People who want to help out should please show their interest to.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BetaThings: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
deols:

okay. People who want to help out should please show their interest to.
N2,000
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by olawalebabs(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
interested
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
kauthar2012: @zameen..u can also send me ur number thru d email addy.
You can reach me on
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by olawalebabs(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
pls let us avoid dropping our number on the thread because of the activities of scammer, simply follow the person and pm immediately.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by BetaThings: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2013
So where are we on this?
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by deols(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2013
waiting on more people to show interest
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by snubish: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
salam sis kauthar, all the best on Monday, Allah's mercy and favour.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by deols(f): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
1. betathings
2. olawalebabs

..anyone else please
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by deols(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
may Allah reward her abundantly. I am glad ur test went fine. good result in sha Allah.
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Many good people here
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by abubilal24: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
As wr wb

i pray to Allah (swt) you are in the best of Health and imaan

i would advice you listen to audio Number 9,7 and 4,7

http://www.hijamainlondon.com/

http://www.hijamainlondon.com/ruqya-audios

i pray to Allah swt you get full sifa and recovery

Ameen
Re: How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage by abubilal24: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
hijama in london

Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Alalh have mercy on him) mentions the messenger Muhammad (saw) was affected by magic
and was cupped on his head to treat it.

he also mentions that hijama is the best cures for magic if preformed correctly

http://www.hijamainlondon.com/

According to a hadeeth narrated by Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If there is any good in your medical treatments, it is in the knife of the cupper, drinking honey, or cauterization with fire, as appropriate to the cause of the illness, but I would not like to be cauterized.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 10/139)

According to a hadeeth narrated by Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If there is any good in your medical treatments, it is in the knife of the cupper, drinking honey, or cauterization with fire, as appropriate to the cause of the illness, but I would not like to be cauterized.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 10/139)

ruqya audios

http://www.hijamainlondon.com/ruqya-audios

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Schools And Yoruba Cultural Day / Sayings and Stories Of The Salaf / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.