Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD (67781 Views)

How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2013
chyseth: anybody that needs it can just drop their email i will send it to them. i have sent it to some people on this thread. check the thread well u will see where somebody affirmed that she got it.
Ok

2 Likes

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2013
marafan furfuri: Hello profesional colleagues! I‘m a potential accountant,i want to write ICAN, but i‘m thinking of how much will it cost me financially? Can i afford it? How and where can i access this profesional body? Pls i need your assistance in what ever aspect that can help me in any way to achieve my dream. Thanks, Im HND/ACC holder UPPER CREDIT from zamfara state. Get me through 07030286618.
registration is #7,300
exemption is #49,700
exams (PE1) #39,240
development levy #4,000
subscription #4,000.
You'll need to attend lectures, find this out around you.
You'll need books.

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2013
ICAN office is not in Zamfara, but you can go to their Sokoto office for more enquiries. I wish u success.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by kaz4sure: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Pidivine:
Ok

Sorry for the initial mistakes, my corrected number is 08126240553

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Drdreluv: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
@chseth pls send it to my mail adigundare47@yahoo.com pls oh @pidivine i will call when ever am in lag
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by olumaxi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pls wea is a gud ican coachin centre in ibadan?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by marafanfurfuri: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor:
registration is #7,300
exemption is #49,700
exams (PE1) #39,240
development levy #4,000
subscription #4,000.
You'll need to attend lectures, find this out around you.
You'll need books.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by marafanfurfuri: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pls, how long will it take me to finish off ican exams sterting from PE1? How many couses? And help me with the list of the prescribed text books and their respective estimated cost. As HND ACCOUNT holder,from which level will i start? PE1?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
marafan furfuri: Pls, how long will it take me to finish off ican exams sterting from PE1? How many couses? And help me with the list of the prescribed text books and their respective estimated cost. As HND ACCOUNT holder,from which level will i start? PE1?

pls check previous post for the textbooks that you'll need. You've 1year to write ICAN if you start from PE1. If you start for example in May this year, when you pass pe1 you can write pe2 in November and thats it. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by adubam(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
I had a ref,, in F.A in the last diet. Can anyone please give me some tips on how best to tackle FA?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by chyseth(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
check ur mail

Drdreluv: @chseth pls send it to my mail adigundare47@yahoo.com pls oh @pidivine i will call when ever am in lag

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by marafanfurfuri: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor:

pls check previous post for the textbooks that you'll need. You've 1year to write ICAN if you start from PE1. If you start for example in May this year, when you pass pe1 you can write pe2 in November and thats it. Cheers!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by waleco: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
chyseth: anybody that needs it can just drop their email i will send it to them. i have sent it to some people on this thread. check the thread well u will see where somebody affirmed that she got it.

i need please. kayodeakins@accamail.com
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Drdreluv: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
olumaxi: Pls wea is a gud ican coachin centre in ibadan?
ask for ican study center insid ui also check
out triumph lecture
Centre @ Oke Ado
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Drdreluv: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=marafan furfuri][/quote] i read biz mgt can it start frm pe1 too
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ikwerreguy: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pls and pls can somebody help me with the past questions(pathfinder).
I just need to make the photocopy of it and return it . Am in lagos/surulere.
Help ur brother pls and any other material that you know will be useful.
Am a p1 student.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ikwerreguy: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
My number is 08054861521,07033638084. And my email is ikwerreguy@yahoo.com
I don't have enough cash to go buy it from tuition centre. Therefore if you wrote pe1 last diet I would mind to photocopy ur materials tanx
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Drdreluv: i read biz mgt can it start frm pe1 too
only accounting graduates can start from PE1.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Paulipopor:
only accounting graduates can start from PE1.
Master degree or Phd holders in relevant courses can also start from PE I
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by olumaxi(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2013
Drdreluv: universi of ibadan...olumax let meet am in ib too am starti this yr
which syd in university of ibadan?..my number is 08034799251..tym deh go o
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Paulipopor: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2013
Pidivine:
Master degree or Phd holders in relevant courses can also start from PE I
masters degree or Phd holders in ACCOUNTING only.
Masters in accounting will write all papers from PE1 phd in accounting will write 2papers.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Paulipopor:
masters degree or Phd holders in ACCOUNTING only.
Masters in accounting will write all papers from PE1 phd in accounting will write 2papers.
When I meant relevant it simply means accounting and accounting related. So we're saying the same thing.
In addition, ANAN cert holders can also start from PEI, ACCA, ACMA, CPA, as it stands may start from PEII
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Jah Man:

Ridiculous!
Can you give me reasons why you want to deceive this fellow?
ACCA members get automatic membership in ICAN without writing any exams for those who need national certification so badly that they can accept to be exploited N300k for nothing.
ICAN members write atleast 4 papers before becoming ACCA.
ICAN is only recognised in Nigeria and maybe some W/African countries,but ACCA is recognised in Nigeria,Africa,the whole Europe,Asia,and the Americas.
ACCA finalists can write a research project and get a degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University,please where can ICAN give you such? To be fair to them I learnt they are working out something with Babcock University.
ACCA members get waivers of upto 4 courses in MBA and MSC programmes with schools like Edinburgh Business School of Heriot-Watt University,Oxford Brooks University,London School of Business & Finance,etc.
The benefits for being an ACCA is endless.
Please do not mislead anybody.If you have chosen ICAN,that is good for you and very rewarding,atleast in Nigeria.Don't make such erronous comparisons.
Thank you.
Thanks. No doubt ACCA are more innovative in their approach to console HND holders with a BSc et al, I see ICAN preparing a similar package soon. There are many Nigerians in the Uk and the US earning fat salaries with ICAN ACA. As far Nigeria is Concerned ICAN ACA is more relevant to her economy than ACCA. For me nobody is misleading anybody here. ACCA holders no more enjoy automatic membership to ICAN. More shocker is still coming from ICAN. We should learn to advice people discretly and throw away this colonial mentality that anything coming from a white man is superior. There is no doubt that it's easier to pass ACCA than ICAN. I would rather advice HND/BSc ACCOUNTING graduates to go for ICAN which will only take them a year to accomplish depending on one's ability, and get a higher pay job and do ACCA,CIMA,CA or CPA with ease.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ikwerreguy: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
nitrogen:

Aaahaaaa! Lovula, nawa for you o, all that cos of FA? Bros, I used ICAN pack, Fams 2 and Innocent's txtbk for group accts, you may not even need your IFRS handbook, just take note of the changes in the terms and rearrangements in statements.

While for MA, I used only Adeniji and pack, for IT and audit, only packs did it for me. Don't forget your past questions too o.

Basically, it is about dedication, I used those stated up there for PE 1 nov diet, and I passed.
can I pls make photocopy of the materials you used especially the past questions
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by colmeay: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
I read ican packs ☺n my own without attending lectures in the last exam due to circumstances beyond control.Was able to pass one paper only though.pls I need honest advice ☺n how to pass D̸̸̮̮̃ rest dis time around.I'm writing intermidiate.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by nitrogen(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
ikwerreguy: can I pls make photocopy of the materials you used especially the past questions
With a friend (wants to make copies for himself), when I get them back, I'll let you know.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
If u need Pathfinder packs for PEI all subjects contact me, Abuja only. First come first serve and must come with ICAN I.D.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
colmeay: I read ican packs ☺n my own without attending lectures in the last exam due to circumstances beyond control.Was able to pass one paper only though.pls I need honest advice ☺n how to pass D̸̸̮̮̃ rest dis time around.I'm writing intermediate.
Go through Pathfinder or Adeniji Q&A. If u can't afford both; I'll advice u to go for Pathfinder it's more detailed. Solve or attempt all the Question at the back of ICAN pack. Also google for online materials or solved questions. Hope to see you in ICAN conference some day.

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by adubam(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pidivine:
Go through Pathfinder or Adeniji Q&A. If u can't afford both; I'll advice u to go for Pathfinder it's more detailed. Solve or attempt all the Question at the back of ICAN pack. Also google for online materials or solved questions. Hope to see you in ICAN conference some day.
Thankd
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by kellyjessy1gma: 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Contact Topfield Tutors for ICAN ATS, Foundation Intermediate and PE I in Lagos
1, Onasanya Close, Awodi Ora, Ajegunle, Apapa, Lagos
Call 08020647499, 07041850660
or Email: gbolaboonasanya@yahoo.com
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by irisblui: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hello everyone.I'd like to start Ican as soon as possible. I'm a Bsc Economics graduate. Which stage am I qualified to start frm. Is it Intermediate or PE1. I'd also like to knw d last date of registration for May diet. Thanks.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by adubam(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
irisblui: Hello everyone.I'd like to start Ican as soon as possible. I'm a Bsc Economics graduate. Which stage am I qualified to start frm. Is it Intermediate or PE1. I'd also like to knw d last date of registration for May diet. Thanks.
Intermediate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.