Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry (2671 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by mukina2: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J:

Go away!!! angry angry angry angry
Do not post my name again o. angry

Atleast I was nice enough to donate turkey bone angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J:

You are even showing me the video of you kissing another man. Everyone knows am not a white man.. I don die angry angry

lol baby am just showing you what I'd do to you. embarassed embarassed That chic is not me.

I know Ileke was busy doing another man, while you were also busy on skype with another man... You all should just go make I know the prayer I go pray going into the new year. angry angry

Baby, don't mind her. She was talking about you. You know how that food-tasting turned to s--. It's not my fault that you look look like a candy cane today kiss kiss
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
mukina2:
Do not post my name again o. angry

Atleast I was nice enough to donate turkey bone angry

Just go away. I only want you to know that I cease to be OAM4Mukina2. You are free to marry Seun, Dayokanu, your new toaster; fredoo or any other man you fancy. Goodbye angry angry angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J:

Just go away. I only want you to know that I cease to be OAM4Mukina2. You are free to marry Seun, Dayokanu, your new toaster; fredoo or any other man you fancy. Goodbye angry angry angry
Hen? *switches to her ilu-oke accent* we gbo? We gbo nkan kan..Fre wot? Fredooooooo? D same freedomidodo? He dey toast muki? My meat? shocked shocked
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by mukina2: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4J:

Oam4nothing park well. tongue nor join my name with yours o. Make yaya nor vex read your message and leave. As far as I am concerned I dunnno you angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by freecocoa(f): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
OAM4cocoa no worry, I know how to appease you, just follow me to the room first, please baby.

Badosky, what is it? Why are you still here? Won't you go and meet the Alhaji who is waiting for you outside? you dey here dey form good wife.

All these girls sef undecided
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by mukina2: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hen? *switches to her ilu-oke accent* we gbo? We gbo nkan kan..Fre wot? Fredooooooo? D same freedomidodo? He dey toast muki? My meat? shocked shocked
Na only meat? Fish nko crazy persin grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
mukina2:
Oam4nothing park well. tongue nor join my name with yours o. Make yaya nor vex read your message and leave. As far as I am concerned I dunnno you angry

Ok. Please close my door on your way out. Goodbye! angry angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
freecocoa: OAM4cocoa no worry, I know how to appease you, just follow me to the room first, please baby.

Badosky, what is it? Why are you still here? Won't you go and meet the Alhaji who is waiting for you outside? you dey here dey form good wife.

All these girls sef undecided
Pardon? And u are? Wetin dey worry all dis fans sef,See blackmail o! * dials security* securityyyy!!!! Ewo! Dis babe dis stand hia dey look? Wait for me! *she rushes to d boysquarter to grab Musa d gateman's bow and arrow*
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by freecocoa(f): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
^Duh!

*switches to american accent*

Please don't touch me you bish, I ain't gat time for this nansense, you here tryna get ma man to fall for you but that ain't gon work, look who's talking security, hahaha bish be tripping tongue.
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
^osano o! Nneka don turn Americana na na? Anyways... Bish! oh sorry binsh! No Emm....biatch! B4 I assemble dis focus and kill, disappear! *starts to lace d arrow in dry pepper*
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by freecocoa(f): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
^What more but pure jealousy

Anyways OAMmylove I'm waiting for you in the bedroom with nothing but my sexy see through lingerie on.

See ya.wink
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Ishilove: 5:21am On Dec 26, 2012
OAM4J: angry NO Christmass for OAM4J angry

Dear Nairalanders,

As I post this thread, Christmas is almost over in my part of the world and it is rather unfortunate that I have not been able to celebrate it. This is about the worst Christmas I have had.

No one sent me a car gift

No landed properties as gift

No money was transferred into my account

No Hamper packs, not even a Christmas card

No food; both raw and cooked were not sent to me ... Unbelievable!!!
OLE!!!

Did you send anything to anybody?? grin grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Ishilove: 5:23am On Dec 26, 2012
acidosis™:

I join the league sir. single and searching for success.. smiley
Smh. lipsrsealed
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Odunnu: 5:23am On Dec 26, 2012
OAM4J:

I know you dont care again, you don chop my thing money clean mouth abi?

You are one of my secret lover that I have sacked. Go away jor angry
How much you get sef wey Odunnu go chop and e go still remain? Secret lover for wia? Abeg abeg, I no dey do lungu runs.
Na Mukina gift I like jor. Hahahahahaha, e fit you well well
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Ishilove: 5:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Tgirl4real: OAM4T,

U mean u didn't get d cooler of rice and turkey I sent u? What could have happened? sad

Yes. I wonder... grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Tis' the season to be single joyful. . . cheesy
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Tgirl4real(f): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2012
HQ: Tis' the season to be single joyful. . . cheesy

Lol. Always reserved I guess. tongue

@ post, see how all of dem wives don show face. grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Tgirl4real:
Ermmm... Can I have the add pls? wink

cheesy You know how the PM thingy works, right?

@OAM4J Best Decision to let go of some wives, if King solomon of old had done that, who knows... undecided
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by MissyB3(f): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lol! Yeye fowl!
This is your new tactic to invite more women into your harem in 2013 abi? It nor go work.
Any NL female that rivals with me over OAMissy4J, fire fire fire fireeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Tgirl4real(f): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lol

grin grin
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by OAM4J: 12:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Missy_B: Lol! Yeye fowl!
This is your new tactic to invite more women into your harem in 2013 abi? It nor go work.
Any NL female that rivals with me over OAMissy4J, fire fire fire fireeeeeeeeeeeee!

Abeg go jor angry

You the Chair-lady, Managing Director, CEO, Proprietress of Nairaland kitchen claiming to be my wife yet on Christmas day, not even chicken leg reach me. angry
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by alleviate2002us(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2012
Idowuogbo: Eya...Animashawun dey provoke o! Oam4bado! Bebe chill....... As d youngest wife, I thought I'll let d oda mamalets experience Santa Claus wiv u nau... U no in dia days, na orunmila dey drop from chimney. Sweetie.. Am here alone drinking Ajase poki poki! Cus 2moro go bedt! Be ni mo so! Royal rumble yen ma nautica....Cant wait! kiss kiss

I lov dis babe mehn....Badosky u too mush! I dey giv yo hand 4dis front seat wehn i sitdon so....
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03am On Dec 31, 2012
alleviate2002us:

I lov dis babe mehn....Badosky u too mush! I dey giv yo hand 4dis front seat wehn i sitdon so....
grin grin cheesy
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2012
Missy_B: Lol! Yeye fowl!

LMAO grin grin

You can keep him jare. He has disappointed me enough tongue
Re: NO Christmas For OAM4J And He Is Angry by Tgirl4real(f): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Pictured Chilling With Popular Nigerian Actress (is This Another Babymama / Total Nigeria Plc's Invitation For Interview / BRT Bus Full Of Passengers Falls Into Lagos Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.