Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61806 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
crankie: @neksummi pls leave diz pple alone let dem kip running dia mouths. it's obvious dey r jealous of wat we doin here. let dem kip hating whyl we kip progressing. i rest my case!

Thanks Chima. Anyone who's in this programme knows what value he's getting. We're getting to 40 people here and we're still counting and no one is compalaining because they're getting value and they know the big money will soon follow.

They know of information marketing but they lack the sense to tweak it and make it more profitable. How many of them have bought an e-book or whatever from someone and the person keeps calling them to find out how their business is going? But people who are in here know that their success is my concern. Because as they succeed, so do I naturally succeed.

Any way as I've said before I'm unstoppable because if I even stop promoting on the internet today, what I've done the past 6-7years will still be bringing in sales for me.

Peeps, if you aren't in, the time to come in is now:
http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Get in touch with me to direct you on how to register. Some people qualify to have me place others under them. Don't worry that I may have to put you under others, we're working as a team and everyone is being carried along.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mrkels(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
neksummi:
Can you be clear with what you're saying? I seriously didn't get your point. I wonder why and how people label others with the term scammer without concrete reasons. I wonder which google you're doing your search on that the word scammer appears standing with my name. Can someone explain to me what the term scammer means? Now who is to be trusted? The name I use on this forum is my real name and most people criticizing this programme aren't even using their real names on the forum.
You come up with a programme that is helping people gain the knowledge of marketing online and all you get is baseless criticism. I've said earlier that if you don't want them to participate in this programme, give them a better alternative. I've given this challenge before. Show us that thing you do online that is better than this. I can assure you we're going to rush over to your business.
I have bigger things I do online but I know for someone coming in newly, they cannot afford to be spending so much money while they are learning the ins and outs of marketing on the internet. I have things I can show them that requires monthly payments of 10k or more. How many people can be spending that while they are learning and not earning anything. That's the reason I'm starting out with this simple programme that everyone can afford. Anyway, I've known for long that no matter what you do, you cannot satisfy every body. Even if you opened the gates of heaven and said to people to enter, you'll still find people who are denying that it is heaven.
My brother, there is really no need for these long explanation, truth is i came about your thread from a #SCAM post and it led me here...If what you are doing is genuine then i suggest you take your case with the guy that labelled you a scammer. Because trust me,its still going to show up as that in the search results. I hope you know the thread i am referring to ...
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
mrkels:
My brother, there is really no need for these long explanation, truth is i came about your thread from a #SCAM post and it led me here...If what you are doing is genuine then i suggest you take your case with the guy that labelled you a scammer. Because trust me,its still going to show up as that in the search results. I hope you know the thread i am referring to ...

I must thank you for bringing that to my attention in the first place. When I saw your first post, I rushed to check that thread only to find my name on the guys list. I just laughed. If you follow the guy closely, you'll find out that he doesn't know what he's doing. Do you label someone a scammer before you investigate his business or after? If he doesn't like what you do, he labels you a scammer. When you protest he removes your name from the list. What kind of nonsense is that. I belief some people who aren't happy with the success this thread is getting advised him to add my name to his pathetic list without even hearing from me. And the guy probably did not go through my thread because no one here has come back to say he was ripped off his hard earned money.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls/4

I've already directed him to remove my name from the list and I'm sure he's going to do so soon. The guy isn't even the type that is online a lot so I'm giving him time. You can see that since 8.05am he's not been back to his thread to respond to my protest. If my name is still on his list by tomorrow, I'm not going to take it lightly with him.

Thanks once again.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2013
I woke up this morning to find out the guy has removed me from his unpopular list.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls/5#14060732

So guys. As I've said before, they cannot stop us. What we're doing has value so it cannot be a scam. It isn't a get rich quick scheme but it's something that can help you generate cash flow fast if you put your heart to it and work hard.

The results I've created with this
programme are from doing what I tell
you to do.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

You can out earn me, if you out
produce me.

Because I want you to succeed.

One love!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nextworldnx(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2013
neksummi: I woke up this morning to find out the guy has removed me from his unpopular list.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls/5#14060732

So guys. As I've said before, they cannot stop us. What we're doing has value so it cannot be a scam. It isn't a get rich quick scheme but it's something that can help you generate cash flow fast if you put your heart to it and work hard.

The results I've created with this
programme are from doing what I tell
you to do.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

You can out earn me, if you out
produce me.

Because I want you to succeed.

One love!

Guy u dey try o! The way u thrash out issues with all these distractors is mind blowing. I salute ur courage. Infact you inspire me. I hope to apply this zeal and passion of yours to other paroles I make daily. Thanks once again for your support both online and offline.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Guy u dey try o! The way u thrash out issues with all these distractors is mind blowing. I salute ur courage. Infact you inspire me. I hope to apply this zeal and passion of yours to other paroles I make daily. Thanks once again for your support both online and offline.

Thanks. When you know what you're doing, no one can silence you. 7 years marketing on the internet no be beans. I'm glad that you're being inspired by the things I do. You can count on my support at all times. Your success is my concern. No one on this team is allowed to fail.

This is just the beginning. Bigger, more complex and more rewarding programmes are on the way. But for now let's grow with this simple one first. I want to eliminate all the trial and error for you guys. So just keep following.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Genovese(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
am in please, petermathers8757@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by flexyonline: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
He did not trash out anything for me. I only want people like you to learn from experience. Our people say that "we are trying to save the chick from death, he's complaining that they did not allow him go to the refuse dump to play".
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by antontech(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Genovese: am in please, petermathers8757@gmail.com

Join us at www.quicksmartngr..com to enjoy my wonderful bonuses and broadcast you blog through bulksms. view my bonuses here http://quicksmartngr..com/p/bonuses.html
Welcome onboard.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by antontech(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
flexyonline: He did not trash out anything for me. I only want people like you to learn from experience. Our people say that "we are trying to save the chick from death, he's complaining that they did not allow him go to the refuse dump to play".

Sorry to ask,which online business are you doing? Please stop criticing this program,if you hv a beta one then we can listen to u
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by antontech(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
flexyonline: He did not trash out anything for me. I only want people like you to learn from experience. Our people say that "we are trying to save the chick from death, he's complaining that they did not allow him go to the refuse dump to play".

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by antontech(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
wrong email address
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Click on this link http://www.ikuyajolusmart..com/
and follow the instruction pay 1k each to the person in position #3 and #4 then text the teller details to them.
Wish you goodluck
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2013

I thought this man said he wouldn't be here again 'till next year! I beg go and rest and return January 2014. Thank you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by jobgbemi(m): 5:05am On Jan 30, 2013
Pls I'm interested. Mail me; faremioluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2013
jobgbemi: Pls I'm interested. Mail me; faremioluwaseun@gmail.com

Have mailed you. Get back to me asap.

Brand new day. Let's make the best use of the day.

Your email address is wrong.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by demoreon: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2013
Morning peeps, hope you guys are having a nice time on here smiley #Millionaires in the making.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by crankie(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2013
neksummi:

I thought this man said he wouldn't be here again 'till next year! I beg go and rest and return January 2014. Thank you.

LMAO!!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
demoreon: Morning peeps, hope you guys are having a nice time on here smiley #Millionaires in the making.

This is one person I respect so much. He hasn't joined us but he's given meaningful advice. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Sles: 12:47am On Jan 31, 2013
@Demoreon,
then do join to enjoin d perks. Rich ideas are always welcome......
creates inovative mind also it motivates when the going gets tough.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tofa10: 3:30am On Jan 31, 2013
chairman morning sir,im intrested my mail is tofaalade@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Tofa10: chairman morning sir,im intrested my mail is tofaalade@gmail.com

I've sent you an email. Read and get back to me asap.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tofa10: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2013
thanks i sent u a mail too
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tofa10: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2013
thanks i have sent u a mail too
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2013
Tofa10: thanks i have sent u a mail too

I've replied you.

He was basically asking if he could do this business with his phone. Yes, one can do it with a phone but you'll enjoy it better using a computer. Either your own laptop or you can use the cyber cafe. Make do with what you have now.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by demoreon: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2013
Sles: @Demoreon,
then do join to enjoin d perks. Rich ideas are always welcome......
creates inovative mind also it motivates when the going gets tough.
Thanks for the word...I honestly consider myself a member.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2013
I want to say to all of you, that despite all of my efforts, the performance of the team is not so encouraging.

It is growing but the rate is too slow. More than half of the members of entire team are sponsored by me.

I know you don't have my experience and that is why I'm available to help you learn and earn. Some haven't been in touch with me for ages and when I call them to ask how the business is going, they'll tell you "ehmm, honestly I've not been doing much" How do you want to earn when you cannot do simple tasks outlined in phase 2? I'll say it again and again, if you don't work, don't expect to earn.

And if you're a prospect and you thought you're going to join, get a blog and fold your arms and expect to make money, please hold your hard earned money. This is not the programme. We need people here who want to take responsibility for their success.

You can always reach me on phone with your questions and suggestions. 08063306838

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2013
I'm going offline. Reach me on phone if you need urgent response from me. Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Gloriouspa(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
neksummi: I'm going offline. Reach me on phone if you need urgent response from me. Thanks.
Thanks for your call of today. I do appreciate it. Pls keep the good work up. You are No. 2 person to call me and ask after my progress online out of many people I have their products. Thanks. I am fully back now.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gloriouspa: Thanks for your call of today. I do appreciate it. Pls keep the good work up. You are No. 2 person to call me and ask after my progress online out of many people I have their products. Thanks. I am fully back now.

You're welcome. I'm at your service. It gives me joy to see people succeed with what I show them, therefore I'm going to do whatever it takes to have you guys succeed. But you have to play your part. I'm surely not going to do the work for anyone. You work, I support you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Off to choir rehearsals. Will see you when I return. In my absence you can send sms to 08063306838.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (44) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.