Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61500 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
Up Naija! Congrats to everyone.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
I'm working on something great for all of us in this programme. Keep your fingers crossed. I'm coming out with a bang! If you're not yet in, fly in so you're not left behind.

Have details of the business concept here:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Waiting to create your blog within the next 24 hours.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2013
An old cliché states, "Anything worth doing is worth doing well." This should be your motto. When you want to succeed, you cannot afford to take shortcuts. Taking shortcuts leads to imperfection and inadequacies. Always strive for the best, even if it requires a little more time and effort.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
If you've got issues you need to discus with me call me right away. Let me make things clear to you:

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Azeez, I'm through with your guy's blog: http://onuchukwusmart..com/

But I've been thinking that you guys deserve to earn more. For most of the sales I make, I earn 2k instead of 1 because almost all the people I'm refering can't create blogs by themselves.

I'm currently working on a platform that will allow everyone make 2k for his personal effort. Meaning when everything is set, position #3 will earn 2k while position #4 will maintain his 1k but there wouldn't be need to pay for a blog because I will not have to create blogs for anyone again. Infact you're going to be taught how to create blogs by yourself in the member's area.

What do think about this plan?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
neksummi: Azeez, I'm through with your guy's blog: http://onuchukwusmart..com/

But I've been thinking that you guys deserve to earn more. For most of the sales I make, I earn 2k instead of 1 because almost all the people I'm refering can't create blogs by themselves.

I'm currently working on a platform that will allow everyone make 2k for his personal effort. Meaning when everything is set, position #3 will earn 2k while position #4 will maintain his 1k but there wouldn't be need to pay for a blog because I will not have to create blogs for anyone again. Infact you're going to be taught how to create blogs by yourself in the member's area.

What do think about this plan?
ok I think that would be a very good idea. I don't know what you are about to come up with but I'm guessing that will mean, that anyone coming in will be taught how to create a blog by his recruiter? I may be wrong thou, but it's so then it will be cool since creating a blog ain't a bigger deal.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
tha_originator: ok I think that would be a very good idea. I don't know what you are about to come up with but I'm guessing that will mean, that anyone coming in will be taught how to create a blog by his recruiter? I may be wrong thou, but it's so then it will be cool since creating a blog ain't a bigger deal.

Nobody will be required to teach his team members how to create a blog. What I'm working on is bigger than that.

I sent out an email to all team members please check it up.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mannet(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
@NEKSUMMI,THE IDEA U JUST BROUGHT IS VERY GREAT AND I BELIEVE EVERY ONE BOTH OLD AND NEW MEMBERS WILL ENJOY FROM THE OUTCOME OF YOUR IDEA.
WE ARE ALL SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU. SPECTATORS AND NEW MEMBERS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED,PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE DETAILS.

BEST REGARDS

MANNET
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
neksummi:

Nobody will be required to teach his team members how to create a blog. What I'm working on is bigger than that.

I sent out an email to all team members please check it up.
yes bozz!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Bro I've read the message. No doubt it will a good development. But does it means you'll be creating dem blogs for free?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:12am On Feb 13, 2013
tha_originator: Bro I've read the message. No doubt it will a good development. But does it means you'll be creating dem blogs for free?
They will create blogs for themselves as they continue with the business but the platform i'm working on will take care of their s.ales letter dat we're currently having on our blogs. It's also going to be more compelling. We should be having more dan 50% co.nversion rate.

2 Likes

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Be a Strong Leader

Learn to be a good leader and a good mentor. Enjoy making a difference and in guiding others to achieve their potential as well. Help people reach to new horizons.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Betterway: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2013
It is a good thing... Just make sure we can use it to build people confidence...at all times. Thanks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Betterway: It is a good thing... Just make sure we can use it to build people confidence...at all times. Thanks

Yeah. By the time the new platform is done, the confidence in this programme is going to soar high.

But before then, you can join us make money with the current arrangement which is equally great.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Goodlucktaiwo(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Happy val to you all in the room
Quick Smart Programme
http://www.ikuyajolusmart..com/
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Talks have begun with the guy to develop our website. Let's pray for this project.

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
I read something yesterday and i liked it so much. It says u can make excuse and u can make money but u can't make both.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by thaoriginator: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
neksummi: Talks have begun with the guy to develop our website. Let's pray for this project.
ok bro, we waiting in anticipation.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2013
Hi team, I'll be sending out a video on traffic generation. Check your emails later in the day to download it. One love!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
I still marvel at some people's attitude towards making money online. They think all you need to make it big online is to find some "awesome" programme never before seen anywhere. And once they sign up, they want to wake up tomorrow and see money in their accounts just like that.

The truth is no such programme exists. If anyone is promoting such a programme to you, just run for your life.

If you're already in this programme (Quick Smart Programme), put yourself together and get back to work using the simple proven strategies I'm teaching you that's pulling me result virtually everyday. As I type now, two people are already on their ways to the bank to make payments to me. And who knows how many more will pay before banks close today. I'm getting results because I'm doing things I've asked you to do. No two ways about that.

Those just coming here for the first time, get in touch with me after you've visited this blog:
http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Zayet: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Am interested. Here's my e-mail gwazayet@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Zayet: Am interested. Here's my e-mail gwazayet@gmail.com

I've sent you an email.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Just to say that while some people are being skeptical and others are coming here to find our fault, myself and a few of those who have joined me on this programme are working hard and making some gradual progress and money at the same yime. I do come from time to time to post new blogs I've created so that you'll know it works. Only you can make it work for you. Here's our latest blog:

http://www.anyasorquicksmart..com/

One is on the way and more will be coming soon. Don't sit on the fence. Jump over to the winning side.

You're a winner!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Zayet: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
I don't understand. I've received 3 emails 4rm 3 different people. Now who am i suppose to pay into their account and how am i sure i'll get other people to pay into mine?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Zayet: I don't understand. I've received 3 emails 4rm 3 different people. Now who am i suppose to pay into their account and how am i sure i'll get other people to pay into mine?

Let me answer you here for the benefit of others. I never told anyone to drop his email address in the first place. I said indicate interest, visit my blog and contact me if need be. If you're ok with the information on the blog, you can go and make payment before contacting me. That's what you supposed to have done instead of dropping your email address here.

Everyone who has joined is also encouraged to send his prospects here to confirm things. But note that members should only send people they've had initial contact with who should get back to them. Do not in your promotions send people directly here. If you do, you're going to lose them because naturally, they're going to get in touch with the person who started the thread.

So to answer your two questions, you were supposed to pay to me if no one personally directed you here. But because they are all my children, pay into the account of the first person who sent you an email. That's his/her reward for coming around here to contribute.

To your second question, let me also ask that how was the person you're now going to make payment to sure that you were going to pay him? He saw an opportunity and took hold of it. He learnt the skills he needed to market the opportunity and here you are interested in it. Likewise when you join today, you're going to be trained on how to market to get other people excited about the opportunity just as you are today and they'll join you.

Nothing about the programme is complex. Believe you can do it. Be determined that you want to make it with the programme and nothing is going to stop you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Welcome to the team of champions Ibro. Your blog is live:

http://www.ibroquicksmart..com/

Who's blog is going to be next? That should be YOU!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (44) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.