Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61227 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2013
Tonjeola1: am part of the team too!
www.tajusmart..com
see you there...

Your UK guy called me yesterday. He's already directed someone here in Nigeria to help him make direct deposit. You should get paid today or probably tomorrow. Your promotion is paying off. Keep it up.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2013
Guys check here for your blogs.

http://daporquicksmart..com/

http://ehi-chrisco..com/

http://samquicksmart..com/

http://nairafeast..com/

Still working on others. Please you're free to edit your blog to suit your taste of marketing. But just make sure you don't alter the message.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2013
neksummi:

Your UK guy called me yesterday. He's already directed someone here in Nigeria to help him make direct deposit. You should get paid today or probably tomorrow. Your promotion is paying off. Keep it up.
Please, is he using my blog to join?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 14, 2013
Cool. http://nairafeast..com/ is ready. Even tho I still have to do some SEO work on the blog tonight.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by richiet: 8:07pm On May 14, 2013
Just joined this online biz after paying my 3k. Am still waiting for my blog. I need more info from experience pple on how to grow and promote it
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Please, is he using my blog to join?

Yes he's joining under you. I'm going to find out why they didn't make it today. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by steve888(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2013
Still working on others. Please you're free to edit your blog to suit your taste of marketing. But just make sure you don't alter the message.[/quote]

still dont know how to edit my own blog needed to change my fone number cause the other own is out of service as at now.....
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2013
[/quote]
steve888:

Still working on others. Please you're free to edit your blog to suit your taste of marketing. But just make sure you don't alter the message.

still dont know how to edit my own blog needed to change my fone number cause the other own is out of service as at now.....

Contact me either by mail or phone and I'll send you intructions on how to do it. You'll make it!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by binatrix(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2013
I just joined this online biz after paying my 3k. I got some nice reading materials. Am still waiting for my blog which i would want to be iwise and I need more info from experience people on how grow and promote it. Thanks. Wilson
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2013
Wow, Its been a while. I am very happy to see how this programme has grown immensly and its still growing.I doubt if any body is still sceptical about this program at this stage,but if u are and have not joined, contact me,I'ill tell you more about it and how you can make it work for you. visit my blog my details are there... www.ezequicksmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2013
binatrix: I just joined this online biz after paying my 3k. I got some nice reading materials. Am still waiting for my blog which i would want to be iwise and I need more info from experience people on how grow and promote it. Thanks. Wilson
Wilson, I don't have your bank account details to put on your blog. Send them to me asap!

smat101: Wow, Its been a while. I am very happy to see how this programme has grown immensly and its still growing.I doubt if any body is still sceptical about this program at this stage,but if u are and have not joined, contact me,I'ill tell you more about it and how you can make it work for you. visit my blog my details are there... www.ezequicksmart..com

Been wondering where you've been to. Now that you're back, I want to see immense action from your end.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:44am On May 16, 2013
Hi Neksummi,
someone paid into my account yesterday, but have not getting his details, one BABAJIDE ADEROGBA, please send me your info, to send you the phase 2 package. Thank you.
Quick Smart Program rocks, Join now, DON'T JUST SIT ON THE FENCE!!!
JOIN ME HERE: www.tajusmart..com see you there!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:10am On May 16, 2013
If you're still doubting if this is real, don't know what to say to you again. I can only pray for you that God will remove the scales from your eyes.

Read up how you could join us here:
http://www.somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

Have a great day.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by BestmanNnamdi(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2013
I appreciate your courage (Ikedi) for registering under me, this is absolutely real and you can make you money from the comfort of your home, thank you Neksummi, thank you Quick Smart Programme cordinator! Check my blog:
http://nnabestsmart..com/
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2013
neksummi:

It's the guy from London. He's going to send you his details. I'm happy that your effort has yielded result. Just keep putting in your best. You'll definitely see more reward.

YES, ve gotten his details, i will send him phase 2.
all the credit goes to you @Neksummi, for making it happen. i appreciate your good work. remain blessed.

www.tajusmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2013
saintvalx: Alright! It sounds great here and I couldn't read the entire thread but Mr Neksummi please dont quote this post; I need some passengers on this train to give a testimony. Is this system actually working and how well? I'm not a pessimist but I'm farmiliar with the term 'PIPE DREAM'! Thanks and I'm waiting.
Have you now seen some passengers in the train give their testimonies? I can't make it work for anybody. Mine is to give them the resources and support. Whatever happens next depends entirely on them.

sKeetz: This programme is a completes hoax, you guys are just enriching neksummi and getting nothing in return....and to think you guys want to make a million in 6months(I laff in pigingrin)...Am not saying the programme is a scam but it fails woefully on the promises it earlier made .

If he truly has your interest at heart, he wouldn't be asking you to pay to get tutorials on creating blogs but its all about the money.

Till I see people other than neksummi give testimonies on the efficacy of the programme, my opinion still holds water!

I guess you've now seen some other people.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by slimsliz: 7:51am On May 16, 2013
thats gud......congrats man and all thanks to d boss.....plz sir email me d procedures to edit my blogsite....guys u can still join me at http://onemensmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2013
BIG, OBVIOUS DISCLAIMER

Do not join now, if you're looking for some 'magical secret key' to getting rich without working at all. ALL of the rich folks I know (all of them) either now or in the past worked their asses off for sometimes an extended period of time, encountering brutal, bloody failures for a time before 'getting it'. * Sort of like how any professional goes to school before they can actually make money, you'll have to learn some stuff too. If you aren't willing to learn now, don't join immediately. People who join right now, thinking this is a lottery, are going to be sadly disappointed to learn that to get rich today, or ever, there's very little sitting on the couch, and watching re-runs of the Simpsons involved. While some people earn extraordinary amounts of money, some people make absolutely no money at all.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by OCTAVO: 12:48pm On May 16, 2013
I make more money offline

Yeah, it will surprise you to hear that you can make over 50k a month by rendering some certain services! This is very very real!!!
Has it occured to you that people opt for a change of vehicle head lamps when they become old and dirty?
The solution is here!!!
I will teach you how to make a particular kind of solution for cleaning dirty vehicle head lamps.
Ordinarily, water, soaps and any detergent can't get rid of this dirts.
So, people usually opt for buying new head lamps which is very expensive.
This my solution is a virgin idea which is very easy to make just by following some few steps. And guess what, I've made lots of cool cash from this idea.
Let's assume a head lamp is being sold for 10k, all i need do is to charge you 2k for cleaning it for you, which will become sparkling clean. Won't you rather opt for the later option?
Yes!!! That's the idea. Cleaning head lamps are cheaper, so vehicle owners go for that option.
Just imagine that you are the only one doing this work in your locality?
Can you count the number of cars in your town or state? They are in multiples of thousands.
And the good thing is that customers will always be referred to you once you do a very good job!
Give this business a thought and your life will change for real.
Enough of sitting down at home and doing nothing!
You can also join me in making cool cash.
If you are interested, you can reach me on whatsapp: 08035387564
Or mail me: omortorla@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2013
OCTAVO: I make more money offline

Yeah, it will surprise you to hear that you can make over 50k a month by rendering some certain services! This is very very real!!!
Has it occured to you that people opt for a change of vehicle head lamps when they become old and dirty?
The solution is here!!!
I will teach you how to make a particular kind of solution for cleaning dirty vehicle head lamps.
Ordinarily, water, soaps and any detergent can't get rid of this dirts.
So, people usually opt for buying new head lamps which is very expensive.
This my solution is a virgin idea which is very easy to make just by following some few steps. And guess what, I've made lots of cool cash from this idea.
Let's assume a head lamp is being sold for 10k, all i need do is to charge you 2k for cleaning it for you, which will become sparkling clean. Won't you rather opt for the later option?
Yes!!! That's the idea. Cleaning head lamps are cheaper, so vehicle owners go for that option.
Just imagine that you are the only one doing this work in your locality?
Can you count the number of cars in your town or state? They are in multiples of thousands.
And the good thing is that customers will always be referred to you once you do a very good job!
Give this business a thought and your life will change for real.
Enough of sitting down at home and doing nothing!
You can also join me in making cool cash.
If you are interested, you can reach me on whatsapp: 08035387564
Or mail me: omortorla@yahoo.com

The offline guys will surely not see what you placed here because those reading this thread are people who want to make money online. Why don't you start a new thread since you have such a wonderful idea?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2013
smiley wink
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by FRANKBENN(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2013
@ First, Kudos to neksummi
-
Fellow Nairaland with true mind visit this site somuchtake@.com

i'm at the point of welcoming a new income avenue at home business.

Now waiting to receive my blog to start advertising and enjoy new stream of income entering my bank account.

Just spend only N1,000.

Or reach me on
franklybee@gmail.com or 08179826612
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by FRANKBENN(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2013
-
Fellow Nairaland with true mind visit this site somuchfree@.com

Now waiting to receive my blog to start advertising and enjoy new stream of income entering my bank account.

Just spend only N1,000.@ First, Kudos to neksummi
-

Just spend only N1,000.
-

Just spend only N1,000.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by kennysuccess: 6:40pm On May 16, 2013
Oga Neksummi, i sent you an emial and i waiting for reply please.
Join me and find yourself among the Millionaires with little effort: kennyquicksmart..com
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2013
FRANKBENN: @ First, Kudos to neksummi
-
Fellow Nairaland with true mind visit this site somuchtake@.com

Just spend only N1,000.

Or reach me on
franklybee@gmail.com or 08179826612
Hopefully you should have the blog this night.

kennysuccess: Oga Neksummi, i sent you an emial and i waiting for reply please.
Join me and find yourself among the Millionaires with little effort: kennyquicksmart..com
smiley smiley smiley

I'll check the email and get back to you. I'll prefer you reaching me on phone. If I then need that you email the concern, I'll let you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Globalhr: 8:38pm On May 16, 2013
Hello Nairalanders

My name is Olayinka and i have paid the N3,000 start up fee.The materials for the phase 2 has been sent to me and they are worth it.I am expecting my blog to be ready soon.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:11pm On May 16, 2013
Uploaded a rough video about this programme on youtube. I'll do a better video some other time. But for now, just get the message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz22tKKIpXg

Good night.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 16, 2013
Wow! This is really a legit money making biz that is worth every penny. Waiting for my blog
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2013
Please those awaiting their blogs should exercise more patience.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by xman4life: 3:38am On May 17, 2013
Have received my second phase starter pack after payment.I think I'm gonna love this. Waiting for my blog. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ayobelos: 11:48am On May 17, 2013
Sadusky:
It seems the blog has been removed.
The blog hasn't been removed.. there was only a name change to belosmart..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.