Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61202 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2013
We're still on the move. Join us as we guide you on the right path to building your own internet business empire. For those in Nigeria, Quick Smart Programme is the starting point. Here's how it works:
http://somuchtake..com/2013/05/how-does-this-opportunity-work.html

The video below gives you the summary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz22tKKIpXg

Sorry you still can't reach me on phone. Email me if you questions. You'll find me email address on my blog.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gokejire: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
It doesn't take much to realize that everybody is flocking online to make some money. Relying on traditional money making activities is very much a struggle in order to make ends meet. The internet has now become the place where people are seeking that golden solution to their financial troubles and commitments. Join me today and let realize this together by clicking on the link below.

http://jiresmart..com/

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
this is the easiest and fastest way you can live your dreams, satisfy your family, live big and make ends meets
come join me and lets do this together

click on this link below and you are on your way to making millions online.
www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html?m=1
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hope you guys had a great week and are enjoying your week-end. Will catch you on Monday. The cyber cafes will be closed tomorrow.

All the very best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=neksummi]Hope you guys had a great week and are enjoying your week-end. Will catch you on Monday. The cyber cafes will be closed tomorrow.

All the very best.[/quote
oga nek i myself have not received any sales since i started help me
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cdee(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2013
neksummi:

You didn't tell me about it. Could you type below your blog link for me to check out?

The bolded is what everyone should ask himself before commiting to this. Is this your type of biz? There's no magic here. Anyone who tells you to send him money so he can show you something that will make you money for doing nothing is only after your money. Nothing like that exists anywhere.

Join us only if you feel working and earning from the comfort of your home is what you want to do. Some people like to commute, people like me like to earn from my bedroom. No one is wrong! It's just a matter of choice.

I can't even remember all d details I guess I deleted it all. I think its Okeowosmart.................. Dou I also make my money from my apartment. But I think dis is not for pple like me who run a 24/7 or 21/7 biz like me. My very little 3hrs is for sleeping. Good luck to everyone
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
cool080: oga nek i myself have not received any sales since i started help me
Email me details of what you've been doing so far and let me see where you're getting it wrong and how I could be of help to you. Sorry, our GSM services hasn't been restored yet.

cdee:
I can't even remember all d details I guess I deleted it all. I think its Okeowosmart.................. Dou I also make my money from my apartment. But I think dis is not for pple like me who run a 24/7 or 21/7 biz like me. My very little 3hrs is for sleeping. Good luck to everyone

Thanks for wishing us the best. I also wish you success in the biz you're good at.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
neksummi: Because of the shut down of operations of First Bank for maintenance, I've added a Zenith bank account to my blog so that business continues.

All the best to team members and people who are making up their minds to join us. Do so without delay please.

First bank resumes operations tomorrow so you can use our first bank accounts to join as usual.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cdee(f): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thanks a lot. I'm into tailoring big time.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
cdee: Thanks a lot. I'm into tailoring big time.

Yeah, you told me that some times ago. Be prepared to handle my fiancee's wedding dress.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by benoitt(f): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2013
Hi,
Been going through the thread.I must confess am so wary of these online jobs.Am going to read ur blog.also,if ‎​You can send me any other material to better understand the biz,would appreciate greatly..Thanks-babbycg@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2013
benoitt: Hi,
Been going through the thread.I must confess am so wary of these online jobs.Am going to read ur blog.also,if ‎​You can send me any other material to better understand the biz,would appreciate greatly..Thanks-babbycg@gmail.com

Just watch the video and go through my blog. All details are there. If you have questions, send an email to me through the email address on the blog.

There are still genuine internet businesses. So fear not. Though skepticism is healthy but don't let fear stop you from taking a look at opportunities online.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Welcome on board funsho...ANOTHER Sales. join us to make money online visit www.ezequicksmart..com and register
goodluck to all the newbies...
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cdee(f): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
uote author=neksummi]

Yeah, you told me that some times ago. Be prepared to handle my fiancee's wedding dress.[/quote]
My pleasure. U'Ll be glad I touched.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
THE RACE IS ON
Have you ever wondered why some people never make it in life? thats because they dont take action at the right time
MONEY MONEY MONEY
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERY ONE OF US TO JOIN THIS MONEY MAKING BUSINESS AND LIVE BIG LIKE WE;VE EVER WANTED.
TAKING ACTION IS A CHARACTER BEING POOR IS A CHOICE WHY NOT MAKE A CHANGE TODAY

JOIN ME AND LETS DO YHIS TOGETHER VISIT THIS LINK BELOW TO GET STARTED

http://davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-million-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html?m=1
TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS
SEE YOU ON TOP
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2013
smat101: Welcome on board funsho...ANOTHER Sales. join us to make money online visit www.ezequicksmart..com and register
goodluck to all the newbies...

Congrats on your sale. I feel happy when one of the team members makes a sale. Please make sure you encourage your team members in whatever way possible.

If you aren't making sales, take time and revise phase 2 again to get a better picture of what you should be doing. Believe in yourself and the programme you are promoting. Expect success and I assure you you will get it. No matter what, I expect success and I'm getting it.

All the best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gokejire: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2013
The internet is awash with many programs, much of them still not meeting the financial needs of people. Many programs are costing people money which only ends up worsening their situations. However one particular program is exceptional. Take bold decision today by joining a programme that will net you N1,000,000 in 60 days! Are you supprised? Find out by clicking the link: http://jiresmart..com/
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please guys pray for us in the North East as we're passing through the emergency rule. It isn't easy but we thank God that the insurgency is being curtailed.

Hope business is going well with you guys.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Some people are complaining they can't reach me on phone. I've explained that mobile services have been cut off in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states hence you can't reach me on phone as I recide in Adamawa state. I've for the past one month been posting from a cyber cafe. Please you have to bear with the situation until mobile services are restored. But you can always drop your comments here or email me when you have questions.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2013
I wish to also announce that the people on my blog can only be reach through email for now so if you make payment and you wish to notify any of them or if you want to make inquiry, contact them by email.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
From tomorrow (Wednesday, June 19) 'til mobile network is restored in Adamawa state or when I'm out if the state, you can meet me online between 9:30am and 11:30am Mondays through Saturday. You can send me and email or drop your questions here. You'll get my response within minutes.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2013
DANGER is REAL
SKEPTICISM is HEALTHY
But FEAR is a CHOICE
fear only exists in our IMAGINATION your choice INFLATES the danger OR DEFLATES the danger and gives you VICTORY.
CHOOSE WISELY........
HURRY!!!!!!!
Join me and lets do this together visit the link below to join
www.davinasmart..com/2013/05/make-one-milion-naira-n1-000000-in-6_23.html=m1
TO YOUR ONLINE SUCCESS
SEE YOU ON TOP
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2013
I'm online so anyone who needs to get across to me can do so for the next 2 hours.

Get all detaials on how to join us here:

Looking forward to working with you.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cool080: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2013
neksummi: I'm online so anyone who needs to get across to me can do so for the next 2 hours.

Get all detaials on how to join us here:

Looking forward to working with you.
OGA NEK ITS ME NKEIRUKA YOU REMEMBER ME SHEBI
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ikee(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2013
I wonder if you have ever heard about New This program before. Well
This program is just like Quicksmart program, just that the amount you
receive now is much higher than quicksmart and your money will be paid
to your local bank acc also.

This is how it works; If you bring someone to register under you, you
will be paid N1,500. The N1,500 will be paid by the person you
invited, to you directly to your bank acc. before you will activate
his or her account.

To be sincere, quicksmart program is working, but sometimes, it’s slow
with lots of enquiries from people. you may not believe that I joined
This program on Friday 15th june and I have already have 8 people under
me! And that is N12,000 for me just like that.

I found it highly profitable and that is why I decided to Alert you People Here to
join also. I have uploaded the instructions on how to join under me at
my Blog @ www.Danbaba.com Questions are welcomed

Thanks and Goodluck
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2013
ikee: I wonder if you have ever heard about New This program before. Well
This program is just like Quicksmart program, just that the amount you
receive now is much higher than quicksmart and your money will be paid
to your local bank acc also.

This is how it works; If you bring someone to register under you, you
will be paid N1,500. The N1,500 will be paid by the person you
invited, to you directly to your bank acc. before you will activate
his or her account.

To be sincere, quicksmart program is working, but sometimes, it’s slow
with lots of enquiries from people. you may not believe that I joined
This program on Friday 15th june and I have already have 8 people under
me! And that is N12,000 for me just like that.

I found it highly profitable and that is why I decided to Alert you People Here to
join also. I have uploaded the instructions on how to join under me at
my Blog @ www.Danbaba.com Questions are welcomed

Thanks and Goodluck

Then start a thread to tell people about this wonderful programme of yours! Is it (net con tacts) we don't know about? My friend you cannot compare that with Quick Smart Programme. We're actually not here to compare programmes but don't come here and pass incorrect information to people please.

cool080:
OGA NEK ITS ME NKEIRUKA YOU REMEMBER ME SHEBI

I do my sister. I can the work you're doing. Keep it up. The results will surely come. I'm talking out of experience.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by ev4real(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
add me......my email is ev4real2012@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by fejiron: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Do You Want To Learn How To Pocket Some Change From Facebook Every Week? Go to http://facebookcashbank..com For A Ground Breaking Discovery. Use Some Of The Hours You Spend On Facebook To Make Money For Yourself. Don't Dull Yourself
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2013
All right guys, I'm online!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.