Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Your Most Hated Household Chore? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Most Hated Household Chore? (14914 Views)

Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? / How Do You Handle Household Chores? / What's Your Favourite House Chore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by WebMonk(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2007
IRONING!! (Especially those native clothes that were washed with starch). it's worse when they tell you to do it on a sunday afternoon when you feel most SLEEPY angry

Does it get worse than that?
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by mcube(f): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2007
i dont know why everyone hates ironing cos that's my best household chore. i iron my dad's suits and shirt thats why i love wearing shirts.

but washing clothes i hate it so much especially washing with my hands.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by rasque(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
My wife hates ironing and i hate washing my car.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by bluesky4(f): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2007
putting plates and cutlery in the dishwasher, its such a bore.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by soulpatrol(f): 5:51am On Sep 09, 2007
doesn't the dishwasher actually do all the work?
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by BABEELOVE(f): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2007
All of them!!!! Bad for me nails, and have to wear gloves most of the time to prevent sratches on my knuckles!!!!! angry
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2007

I dont mind cleaning at home, when I have some good mellow relaxing muzik to listen to, besides,, we ladies know when a visitor comes into the home, it represents us. and its got to be done. undecided Its just tiring sometimes when we have to so many other things too. Having to clean up behind others not picking up behind themselves,, does NOT make me happy,

AT ALL!!!

love & light.

love & light

Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by Sexyabby(f): 1:40am On Sep 10, 2007
I hate doing d dishes but sumtimes i beg my brother to do it 4 me and i HATE ironing too its so damn boring and cleaning the bathroom, d only time do dat is if my brother pays me to do it 4 him.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by ssRhino: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2007
i hate cooking and doing dishes, especially when you have to eat alone, so boring to cook and eat alone
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by BABEELOVE(f): 1:25am On Sep 11, 2007
$$Rhino:

i hate cooking and doing dishes, especially when you have to eat alone, so boring to cook and eat alone

Find a female room mate nauuuuuuuuuuu A dey available oh! I[b] cook[/b] good cheesy too!!!!
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by ssRhino: 1:42am On Sep 11, 2007
BABEELOVE, i was infact thinking of you at the beginiing, but u fit punish woman with sex, and that alone na scary move oh, but i try cooking when i cld, cooking is so boring, but much better when the woman is there, she could be cooking and i do the dishes and intentionally crash into each other and have a game that each time we bumped into each other we kiss, and after 3 kisses, we make love on da counter tongue
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by suluv(f): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
i hate to brush my teeth , bath and wash
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by temmysexy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2007
i hate fixing the window blinds and ironing angry angry cry
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by Ryley(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2007
, ;Di pretty much hate EVERY household chore, undecidedeven though i REALLY like clean houses. I'm really tipped when i walk into someone's house, and everything and everywhere is soooo clean and everything is in place, embarassedwish i could say the same about my house,
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by atutupoyo(f): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2007
I hate sweeping and don't like ironing.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by soulpatrol(f): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2007
the minute i become rich, i'm hiring me a maid/chef for sure. no more cleaning, dusting and cooking tongue
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by omoge(f): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
i don't hate any but love all. i'm a neat freak  grin. i think i got it from my parents. someone doing it for me doesn't usually satisfy me.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by osisi5: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2007
washing burnt pots especially after a good manicure with french tips.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:27am On Sep 20, 2007
+osisi:

washing burnt pots especially after a good manicure with french tips.

For where!  Which nails!  Mgbeke like you! grin How the pot no go burn when you siddon for Nairaland dey gossip for village square!  Common Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppp!!! Show us pictures if you dare!  Do you have "french tips" in the zoo Awobi!!!!!  Stop forming jo!---george wrapper and french tips do not mix baby---get out your mountain of fire cracker arse halter top and show us!  Bushito!

gorrilla nails with hairy knuckles!!!! shocked
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by oyinyechi(f): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2007
I Love household chores but i wont mind someone helping me out when it comes 2 ironing.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by LarryO2(f): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2007
I really love any chore that is domestic especially cooking, I love being in the kitchen, but IRONING sad sad sad , my hubby does that
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by Seun(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
I hate all of the above but ironing is tolerable if you're not ironing for the whole family. heh.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by Bblak(f): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2007
I loathe washing o!
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by ayasco(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2007
i hate washing dishes that wasnt used by me
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by suprted(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2007
i hate hate hate hate hate washing dishes/pots. it takes me soo long. some music in the background helps sha. if you get rubber gloves and turn the water to full hot, it makes things faster as the grease is melted quicker. i dont have rubber gloves sadly

i dont mind cleaning the toilet. i hate dirty toilets so im always making sure its clean after every use.

i dont understand why people hate washing clothes so much when they have machines. easiest thing in the world. put shit in, do something for an hour. put shit in dryer. come back 1 hour later, presto dry clothes. and if you're quick and you fold the clothes when they are still hot/warm from the dryer, you don't have to iron them as such, most fabrics anyway. i only know of one pair of trousers that i have that always looks rumpled after a wash. i only iron my shirts when im going out. i dont do it enough to hate it.
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by osisi5: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2007
BABEELOVE:

For where! Which nails! Mgbeke like you! grin How the pot no go burn when you siddon for Nairaland dey gossip for village square! Common Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppp!!! Show us pictures if you dare! Do you have "french tips" in the zoo Awobi!!!!! Stop forming jo!---george wrapper and french tips do not mix baby---get out your mountain of fire cracker arse halter top and show us! Bushito!

gorrilla nails with hairy knuckles!!!! shocked

OSANOBUA!!!!!!!!!!!!.
na me get all this abuse shocked
for doing my nails? grin
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by osisi5: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2007
Seun,has spoilt this thread kpatakpata.
all the fights are gone grin
he even wiped off my love song to babeelove
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by Shokoloko(f): 12:09am On Sep 22, 2007
Washing of any sort. HATE IT angry
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by GL(f): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2007
cleaning toilets and bathrooms; anything to do with taking care of clothes, even sorting them out for machine wash; dusting, sweeping, mopping, washing or scrubbing floors, taking out the garbage, cooking for someone other than myself. i guess if i had kids, changing diapers would be somewhere on top.

just about everything other than washing plates.

soulpatron, i agree with u; i'll willingly spend money to relieve myself of all these household chores
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by coolminded(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2007
Ironin but my Mum do everything smiley
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by lailai2(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2007
i hate all of d above, all of it

but i improve my situation by always blasting my mind-bogging jamz, it keeps my mind of the work itself, y'all should try it- not just your fav songs bt the mind-bogging ones.
this is why they sing songs also, for dese kind of times
Re: Your Most Hated Household Chore? by tenik: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2007
wash, wash, wash, anytin, at all, hate it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10year Old Girl Give Birth After 8months Pregnancy / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death? / Why Do Kids Become Bitter Towards Separated Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.