Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach (6482 Views)

Lagos Couple Having Sex In The Car At Elegushi Beach (18+ Photos) / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja / Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by dejiyusuf: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2012
Davido is at it again!!!
Dynamix Award went so well Yesterday at Muson Centre, The After Party Took place @ Voodoo Lounge Bar at Elegushi Beach only for Davido and the Entire HKN Gang to be Bazokka by King Saheed Elegushi.

Don't actually have Full Knowledge about what Concur between the Davido, B-Red and King Elegushi, An Eye witness said B-Red was heavily Drunked and was arguing with the King when Davido move forward to Touch the King, Without waiting any Further, The King Landed him an Heavy Slap on his Face and they were mercilessly beeating including Davido's Bouncer by the Elegushi Guys. Davido & B-Red amidst Others later Prostrated & Apologized to King Saheed when the were Corrected by one of the Crew.

Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2012
teenager wahala
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Meegadough: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Source? And his goons were also beaten?
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by TeenageMoney(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2012
mawojuuche: teenager wahala

The boi is just arrogant.... Nt teenage wahala.. Na money wahala...
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by jhydebaba(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2012
Na outside den dey teach pickin wey den no teach for him house abi wey no gree take to correction for him house.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by amiskurie(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2012
Dnt think this is true,there is royal cottage on the beach for the royals.
Even davido's dad won't dare try it.make dem no use dem calm the ocean.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
what do you expect from a 20year-old boy
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by ijebabe: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2012
If this is TRUE, hahahahahaha!!
Why isn't there a record of that slap?? Lol!!

Spare the rod...grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Does Oba Elegushi also hang out at the beach with teeny weenies like Davido? I doubt that. Abi how dem paths take cross? I guess the Oba should have a different 'royal' section of the beach, far from the lounges and all.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by gulfer: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
pro01: Does Oba Elegushi also hang out at the beach with teeny weenies like Davido? I doubt that. He should have a different section of the beach, far from the lounges and all.
Why dem no go disrespect the king when he is also out among teenagers in the night. Good that Davido and his gang got a lesson.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by LesbianBoy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
No picture, No video, nothing at all and you want us to believe this? SMH am sure the poster is among all those haters who are close to 30 yrs or more than 30, have nothing to show for it and just hate davido because he is 20yrs, comes from a rich family and he is rich himself!.........RUBBISH!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by cammyjr(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
@OP your narration of what purpotedly transpired reminds one of those days when one gets a good grade in school and could not just wait to show his/her parents the result sheet. And yeaah your grammar could easily win a Gold Medal in the Olympics . No hard feelings !

1 Like

Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by pwiz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'm seeing this getting this at the front page. I don't believe this story one bit.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by homesteady(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
God punish u OP....i was using toothpick 2 remove xmas meat stuck in my teeth,as i saw dis topic...i just started laffing nd it injured my gum,naw its bleeding...abeg u pple shld tell me sorry
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
LesbianBoy: No picture, No video, nothing at all and you want us to believe this? SMH am sure the poster is among all those haters who are close to 30 yrs or more than 30, have nothing to show for it and just hate davido because he is 20yrs, comes from a rich family and he is rich himself!.........RUBBISH!!

you know he's a kid with lots of money. what do you expect from a spoilt kid. he feels big every time and you know it

OR is this the first time you're hearing about davido being slapped or he slapped someone? there's always an iota of truth in the midst of rumors. don't let your silly fanatics shield you from the truth.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by huninaija(f): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Any source to buttress your point? If not all na wash.. undecided
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Ahanotuifeanyi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Davido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dnt allow fans 2 hate ur attitude
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by iSwanky(f): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
lol hope dts true shaa
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by ba7man(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
This Davido dude seems to get a lot of famous slaps.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by RareTreasure(f): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Don't mind d boi jawe, he is just too full of himself. Alwz thinking money is evrything
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by sexyglow(f): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ OP You say they were/ he was MERCILESSLY BEATEN & not MERCILESSlY BEATING Pls.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by TeenageMoney(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
huni_naija: Any source to buttress your point? If not all na wash.. undecided

Wat if he cooks up a source and give to you

Are u nt also a wash if u believe him
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wasn't he slapped before? Is his face that slappable? He should take time before cheek no remain again.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
na wizkid go slap the next...
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Caseless: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
And he said he's bigger than everybody......

'All of u' crooner is having it real hot.....u sure say dem no cause am make hin jst dey collect slap? Sms....
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Dopefiend(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Teenage Money:

The boi is just arrogant.... Nt teenage wahala.. Na money wahala...

Na teenage money dey do am den grin
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Caseless: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
amiskurie:
.make dem no use dem calm the ocean.
hahahaha....nigerians are funny! How take dem calm de ocean, na goat dem be? Ogbanje thingz....

Come to think of it, why oba sef go de carry him hand slap person? Royal shame!
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Chokolee(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
How good and pleasant it is to get slapped for your arrogance...wishing you guys slap free 2013
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 27, 2012
I am a grt fan of davido,bt hw many people here knw him one on one dat are hating on him,u dnt knw people 4rm a distance,bt if truly he is arrogant he nids 2 melo down,he shuldnt alow d fame and money get 2 him,he mite just end up bad.stil a fan anyway.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by daryoor(m): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2012
unconfirmable story. Davido self will deny it happen even if it did.
Re: Davido's Arrogance Get Him Dirty Slaps At Elegushi Beach by SlyIg(f): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Davido denies being slapped at the Elegushi Beach!
Lets wait for the weekend report... Nairaland,where i d go?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music / Rihanna Posts A Close Picture Of Her Ass On Instagram / Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.