Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity (1703 Views)

(VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old / The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity by Techwriter: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2012
LIST OF POWERFUL CONVERTS FROM ISLAM TO CHRISTIANITY
Grandson of the Emir of Kano Alhaji adebayero, Paul Adebayaro
"They want to kill me" he says. Read his full testimony
https://www.nairaland.com/862225/paul-ado-bayero-kano-emirs

Kuwaiti royal prince declares conversion to Christianity: "if they kill me because of it, then I will appear before Jesus Christ" he says
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/kuwaiti-royal-prince-declares-conversion-to-christianity-if-they-kill-me-because-of-it-then-i-will-a.html

Now read the list of powerful converts to christianity from Islam in wikipaedia
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Christianity_from_Islam

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity by outrage: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2012
You opend this thread because there's one of a lady that converted to islam on the front page??
Dudes that's sad! That's some serious Inferiority complex thingy..
Re: Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2012
outrage: You opend this thread because there's one of a lady that converted to islam on the front page??
sorry man, he might be right, and if the thread make front page, why i no go be 2nd to comment.. Happy boxing day,Have a nice PUNCH
Re: Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity by Techwriter: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2012
outrage: You opend this thread because there's one of a lady that converted to islam on the front page??

Yes ofcourse! It is inferiority complex when we do it but no complex when a muslim puts that on the Front page on Christmas Day. See your name self "outrage" and that's what u people are known for. The guy defending Islam in the former thread claimed that Islam is for peace and Boko Haram is a conspiracy, when I looked at his signature it read "Hausas should hunt down kanuris because they brought Boko Haram" and fellow Muslims have liked it 45 times as at now. everything about u guys is violence

When Osama bombed twin Tower it is celebrated by u but when US retaliated you castigated they are killing civilians. Stop deceiving yourselves. I want to see why it should not be taken to the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity by outrage: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2012
Techwriter:

Yes ofcourse! It is inferiority complex wheen we do it but superirity complex when a muslim puts that on the Front page on Christmas Day

When Osama bombed twin Tower it is celebrated by u but when US retaliated you castigated they are killing civilians. Stop decieving yourselves. I want to see why it should not be taken to the front page.
That's your beef, because it was on front page on christmas day? Did you read through the comments? If you did, I don't think this would be a point.

"OSAMA" you say not islam, I don't justify the celebration that "some" people did, its however not an excuse to carry out genocide on innocent, they were just "supporters club" not the actual team players. That is a degrading thing to do as "america" just because someone behaves in an animalistic way shouldn't make you behave the same, make you all animals. Besides the action of 9/11 was cordinated by the US government, there are dozens of documentries on this, with scientific and common sense analysis.
I don't see it making front page, it lacks content and they each have been on the FP individually in the past.

Personally, I am not againt your thread.. I just don't like the "you do, I do" menatlity.. Be original.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2012
To God be the Glory!
Re: Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Na wa ooo. Which one be supporters club and team players?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Them And They Converted From Islam To Christianity by Iaz93: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
hmmmmm tongue

(1) (Reply)

Christian In Bangladesh Kidnapped And Forced To Marry A Muslim / Your Life Is The Character Of Your Words : Pastor Chris / Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.