Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? (10706 Views)

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Who Called You First In The New Year And Vice Versa / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
caseless: i'd rais up my hand, hold my stomach and point to my mouth....that simple.

Mr. BEAN lol.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Genovese(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
No one can
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by santakris(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
May be, if they cut my mouth off.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Lanreclassic(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
semid4lyfe: It'd be the easiest 1 Million dollars I'll ever get grin

To Understand what it takes not to talk for 1year, don't talk for just 1day.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sure can do.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by YoungMT: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
chacha3: sigh language I suppose,pinging and nonverbal communicatn lik letter writing. Omg I no fit shout oooo I can't help lafin.
non verbal communication, OK..what d hell was i thinking.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by lilvonz(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Make it a billion dollar and I'm in.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

You are mad ..... Brainless fool!
thank u mr table leg
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
i will go and remove my vocal chord or whatever one uses to talk,after one year i will collect my million dollar and go and replace whatever needs to be replace so i can start talking.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by dhrey: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mhen,i dont think it is possible jor.wen d person is nt born with it.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
yuzedo: NL babes CAN NEvEr do it! angry

E.g. Slimyem undecided
Idowuogbo shocked
Ishilove tongue

Infact, if you strike this deal with Idowu, after one minute, she will say "excuse me, I wanto "hask" qweshun!".. Na she go give u $1m cos she no fit, lie lie!! grin
Bullshyte!! Dicck-A e be lyk sey you no sabi me. I can do it, but it will be difficult. I'm naturally not very talkative, so its a matter of priming myself and hardening my resolve. smiley
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by shadrach77: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
most people on the forum are probably not thinking deeply before answering the question. Keeping quiet for a year is not as easy as it sounds. You need your voice to pray, to communicate with people, to buy things etc. You won't even survive a month without speaking. The only way you can survive that long without tqlking is if you were imprisoned. You might even damage your vocal box if you don't talk for a year. Simply put, nobody will win the money if such a competition ever took place wink wink wink wink
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
We are nt talking bout ur worth. We talkin bout free money!!! 160m cash added to ur net worth

I never said am worth up to that amount but i cant try that...
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
shadrach77: most people on the forum are probably not thinking deeply before answering the question. Keeping quiet for a year is not as easy as it sounds. You need your voice to pray, to communicate with people, to buy things etc. You won't even survive a month without speaking. The only way you can survive that long without tqlking is if you were imprisoned. You might even damage your vocal box if you don't talk for a year. Simply put, nobody will win the money if such a competition ever took place wink wink wink wink
am very sure someone will win
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Table Leg :

You are mad ..... Brainless fool!

On a topic like this
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
blink182: Sure can do.
sure u cant
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by sarki1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Easier said than done.d person would have known how difficult it wud be b4 putting his money in a gamble of sort
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Henrick007: Am very sure no one will win that money.
You are not serious. Even u can do it. I have done it before, though not 4 one yr. it was a sort of prayer and I wz given that instruction. I tot it wont be possible but I did it.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
okpara ugo:

On a topic like this
dnt mind him jare, i wrote dollaris instead of dollar is, d nxt tyn was for him to start talkin as if he dnt make mistake
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Henrick007: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
kaorama:
You are not serious. Even u can do it. I have done it before, though not 4 one yr. it was a sort of prayer and I wz given that instruction. I tot it wont be possible but I did it.
u did it for how many seconds?
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
If you put this game up, i bet you, someone will win it.

I have been indoors for one week without talking to someone.

All i need to win it is to keep me away from people in a very posh and comfortable environment. Put away phones and recorders.

But i wont engage in such contest.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by ebi30(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Me I no fit o I must talk joor afterall who wnt giv u dat kind money seff. Finally dis yan na fantasy
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
ebi30: Me I no fit o I must talk joor afterall who wnt giv u dat kind money seff. Finally dis yan na fantasy

I will give you. Your time starts now...
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by TableLeg(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
Henrick007: thank u mr table leg
You are welcome my son! tongue
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bring d money and i will do it.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by ignis: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Young MT: Will automatically turn to a dumb for 365 days,and thereafter 150 million naira...But wait o, it ain't easy.
It aint easy because one might mistakenly talk while sleeping.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by freecocoa(f): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Duh!

So that I will turn dumb afterwards abi? E no go work for them.
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by YoungMT: 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
ignis:
It aint easy because one might mistakenly talk while sleeping.
You said dat
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Engineer1985(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Its practically impossible
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by Caseless: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Hmmm... May be I didn't take cognizance of it. Anywayz, I bam sha
i see...good to knw u are 'bammed'....hahaha
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by TheViper(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
This one no be small thing oh!!! I no fit do am because nature no make possible at all!
Re: If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? by JamesLucia: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
hmmmmm i will put u in a state of incommunicado so dt u can win that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Extreme Pictures. / The Titanic Compared To Today's Cruise Ships.(pic) / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.