Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Sad Truth In Bride's War - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sad Truth In Bride's War (667 Views)

Funny-ibo Father Wants Increase In Bride Price Because Of Rise In Dollar / PAIN & GAIN: Did This Movie Make You Sad? / Bride's War (A Nollywood Movie) - My Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad Truth In Bride's War by Lovelyempress(f): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2012
After watching " brides war" where Ini edo's husband was so adamant on blaming her for jkeeping late nights that she brought it upon herself to be raped. This is one thing that struck me as odd instead of helping her he began resenting her and becoming disgusted with her because she was raped by three men . He says " I can no longer bare to look at my wife she disgusts me she s
Pet with three men." Sleeping with three men men's you have a choice but being raped by three men means you were coerced. So my question is if you wife or girlfriend went through a traumatic experience such as the one above would you turn your back and blame her? Or would you help her through her trial?

(1) (Reply)

Step Up, Biggie Wants You! As BIG BROTHER AFRICA 8 Returns To Screens In May / Get Your Songs, Films, Books, Events, Products & Services : Out In The Open! / Live Feed: Day 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.