Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (12981 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by mhuyil: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,

I have privilege to information that reveals that Chibuzor Eze is NOT A MAN BUT A LADY!

I almost crashed when I found out.

He should claim otherwise if she can, I challenge you Now!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by goldplated(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2012
mhuyil: Hi Nairalanders,

I have privilege to information that reveals that Chibuzor Eze is NOT A MAN BUT A LADY!

diversion tactics dont work here
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2012

I'm sure u are an accomplice ir better still chibuzor eze using another ID

2 Likes

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by mhuyil: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Nairalanders Please, it is not diversion tactic!

Let her claim otherwise.

Gbola should report to the police, I am sure her identity can be revealed through due process. She still enjoys confidentiality clause and nothing more than that can be revealed.

@Chibuzor Eze should please challenge my claim.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2012
mhuyil: Nairalanders Please, it is not diversion tactic!

Let her claim otherwise.

Gbola should report to the police, I am sure her identity can be revealed through due process. She still enjoys confidentiality clause and nothing more than that can be revealed.

@Chibuzor Eze should please challenge my claim.

Young man, my team is on u cos u are obviously an accomplice.
You aint deceiving no one here.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by nodullin(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2012
mr Gbolade Paul: its eazy~ just head to the special fraud unit(sfu)of the police force in ikoyi~ they are speciality 4 tracking fraudstars, peeps dat issue dud cheques, scammers, and banking related offences~
Mr Chibuzor's case is moimoi to them~
Ensure he pays interests and all incured xpenses on ur part to recovery.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2012

HoLd It There, young man! I spoke with chibuzor yesterday through the phone No. i got here. He is a Man. Sounding cool and INnocent and that may be why many hsa fell for his scams. I asked him how everything will be proccessed and the young man told me immediatel they receive an alert of my payment, they will kickstart the delivery same day. I don't allowed hime to finish before i cut off the line. My candid advice to Gbolade and Co is to follow surveyprof advice @ to every one NEVER TO PAY INTO ANYBODY'S ACCOUNT WITHOUT PROPER INVESTIGATION WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. There' re Offline scammers too
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by mhuyil: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2012
FXKing2012:

Young man, my team is on u cos u are obviously an accomplice.
You aint deceiving no one here.

Which MUMU team you have that cannot confirm cheap info as this.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by mhuyil: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Icee20:
HoLd It There, young man! I spoke with chibuzor yesterday through the phone No. i got here. He is a Man. Sounding cool and INnocent and that may be why many hsa fell for his scams. I asked him how everything will be proccessed and the young man told me immediatel they receive an alert of my payment, they will kickstart the delivery same day. I don't allowed hime to finish before i cut off the line.

Good. If Chibuzor turns out to be a Man, then things have fallen apart- Seriously.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2012
^^^
Chibuzor Eze is a male, he attended the University of Lagos, lives in Ikeja Lagos State, sells counterfeit products etc for you now to be coming up dat Chibuzor Eze has turn into a lady, seems to be playing on our intelligence.

N:B
If not for something, I would hv post the pictures of his sister, and some of his family members here now. I hv to notify the hosting company yesterday to block his account, with prove, of him been a scammer, was ask to send prove!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by onatisi(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2012
goldplated:

but there are other chibuzor eze's, when you check facebook you'll get enough results. is there a way to get this guy's full names, like middle name inclusive so there will be a clear distinction when people search for him online. i know the pic is already there

we know who we want.work has reached an advanced stage on him.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by mhuyil: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2012
surveyProf: ^^^
Chibuzor Eze is a male, he attended the University of Lagos, lives in Ikeja Lagos State, sells counterfeit products etc for you now to be coming up dat Chibuzor Eze has turn into a lady, seems to be playing on our intelligence.

N:B
If not for something, I would hv post the pictures of his sister, and some of his family members here now. I hv to notify the hosting company yesterday to block his account, with prove, of him been a scammer, was ask to send prove!

I do not intend to divert people's attention on this forum. The info I revealed is to the best of my knowledge- due process has to be taken. However, I beg Gbola with the name of God to press this case.

Nairalanders want to know the truth.

Regards.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Scooby1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
surveyProf: ^^^
I hv to notify the hosting company yesterday to block his account, with prove, of him been a scammer, was ask to send prove!

Good one prof.

Update on Chibuzor Eze he has created another Website! This guy is a Die hard Scammer!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lovelyifecious(f): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Guys, I think d reason y Gbolade isn't online is dat he is already on him(chibuzor)! Let's watch d bad mouthed fool being brought on by justice! As a mata of observation, y was d previous thread taken off d front page! If its still there, he would dare utter any rubbish against Nairalanders!!!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Joeblis(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol make una leave chibuzor alone abeg...but 25k for an ipad is utterly ridiculous..
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by DANILSA(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
SO THE GUY NEVER DIE sad angry CIA(SURVEYPROF)AND MOSSAD (ONATISI) PLEASE RESUME DUTY grin
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by penzino(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
dl_jbd: Eze...mad-man!
I feel u bro
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by arbitrage: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
What is the update on whereabout of donziko? Has he communicated by himself since then?
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by penzino(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
arbitrage: What is the update on whereabout of donziko? Has he communicated by himself since then?
na wa for u oooo, where u dey when donziko shout say ''I never die ooooooooooo'' try follow somtin b4 u dey tok abeg..
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by arbitrage: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
penzino: na wa for u oooo, where u dey when donziko shout say ''I never die ooooooooooo'' try follow somtin b4 u dey tok abeg..

I hope you understand punctuation marks in English Language. I asked question and you are saying I made a (affirmative) talk.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
surveyProf: I hv to notify the hosting company yesterday to block his account, with prove, of him been a scammer, was ask to send prove!

great work bro
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by penzino(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
arbitrage:

I hope you understand punctuation marks in English Language. I asked question and you are saying I made a (affirmative) talk.
how did I make ur statement an affirmative statement huh? All am saying is, if u had followed d thread carefully, u wud not ask dat question..... Try follow dis one u hear?.......
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by rozayx5(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm sure u are an accomplice ir better still chibuzor eze using another ID

grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Operette(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
http:// bit. ly/ NewYearSales redirect to: http://supernewyearsales..no/?m=0. Check this new blog out. This guy.... Too bad for him . The scam don too much
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Operette(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls block those links @SurveyProf. Remove the spaces in that stuff
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Operette: Pls block those links @SurveyProf. Remove the spaces in that stuff

I will, I need a digital signature to summit it for investigation, but don't know how to do dat....
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Na wa with this guy O.

He is a determined Sonfa..bitc..h.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by surveyProf(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Its a Norwegian blog, I have summit it for investigation!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by brown3: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
Scooby1:

Good one prof.

Update on Chibuzor Eze he has created another Website! This guy is a Die hard Scammer!
this guy wil never stop scaming, if u like jail him for hundred year, if he comes out he wil start from where he stops wit another format. d only way to stop him from scaming is to put him to death.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by brown3: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Joeblis: Lol make una leave chibuzor alone abeg...but 25k for an ipad is utterly ridiculous..
99 percent of those who re trying to justify this crimina of a guy re also scammers. As a busines person, u auction ur goods from time to time in order to bring in new goods after u might made ur profit. So do u want tell me that those who buy during the auctioning re greedy. Nobody wil tell me that he or she have never bought goods below price befor including u.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by WebSolutnX(m): 1:46am On Dec 29, 2012
biz4naija:

Imagine this yahoo boy calling Chibuzor a scammer

Now tell the house what you do for a living...

Or you want me to tell the house about the email you sent me asking for
a fake credit card you want to use in making payment at match.com? should i go on?

Hahahhahahahaha --- funny pple on NL
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Operette(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
surveyProf: Its a Norwegian blog, I have summit it for investigation!
Good one Pal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please I Lost My Bvn Number How Can I Get It? / Unable To Withdraw Funds From 1xbet. / Crude Oil Above $60 First Time Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.