Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (12984 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by chuckcy(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2013
virtuoso01:

But with all the issues on this Chibuzor going on for more than a month now.

Why did you too decide to do business with him?
u shud ve first askd me wen I got 2 know abt it.....
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Scooby1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hello Chuckcy,

It will be helpful if u can upload ur payment teller as confirmation of payment and any email sent to you from Chibuzor Eze. I will also advise you to report your case to the police.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
These dudes who keep coming here to complain abt Chibuzor Eze despite all the online information abt him being a scammer must start taking responsibility for their actions. People cant keep living recklessly and keep expecting others to bail them out.

If u wanna do any business online, especially wt smone u've never met, u must make a basic inquiry abt the person before sending money.

1 Like

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by sasview: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
A thread like this should find a place at the front page as quick as possible. It teaches online shoppers a big lesson. Mod! Action!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
chuckcy: u shud ve first askd me wen I got 2 know abt it.....
go to police.no body is ready for all these stories again.we are tired of chibuzors insult. they warn all of you enough.if cannot investigate what or who ever you want to do business with online on Google ,then sleep with your own problem.take it to police.we are not there when you are doing transaction,we are not interested,sorry. this is not online police station. to make every thing worse you are just insulting some one trying to tell you the truth. OK o.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by brown3: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
FXKing2012:

paying 15k for something that goes for 50k tells me a lot abt u.

My conclusion is both the seller and buyer are thieves, one only outsmarted the other.
guy stop that. Have u not bought goods below d price before.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by brown3: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
4bobo:
go to police.no body is ready for all these stories again.we are tired of chibuzors insult. they warn all of you enough.if cannot investigate what or who ever you want to do business with online on Google ,then sleep with your own problem.take it to police.we are not there when you are doing transaction,we are not interested,sorry. this is not online police station. to make every thing worse you are just insulting some one trying to tell you the truth. OK o.
did he ask u to fight for him? If u cant fight for him, others wil fight for him.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
brown3: guy stop that. Have u not bought goods below d price before.

Guy this is not just below the cost price, this is almost getting it for free....from 60k to 15k, habaaa!
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by chuckcy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
FXKing2012:

Guy this is not just below the cost price, this is almost getting it for free....from 60k to 15k, habaaa!
mini laptop is around 35k Bro
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
brown3: did he ask u to fight for him? If u cant fight for him, others wil fight for him.
continue fighting for him and i wish you best of luck in recovering your money from him.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Check this thread out. Another victim crying fowl.

https://www.nairaland.com/1148321/chibuzor-eze-scammed-me
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Techwriter: 2:33am On Jan 02, 2013
chuckcy: mini laptop is around 35k Bro

Fairly used mini laptop is between 32-35k. Hearing it can go for 15k and going for it is not criminal enough to crucify the bidder. Many people outside Lagos actually think that Lagos have some wonder markets dt few residents know

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by megawealth(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2013
Here is another message he sent out these morining....if you checked his site you will not see his account number...it seems he has changed his account number

Good morning ya...
If you noticed for sometime now i have
been refusing to take orders for the Mini
Laptops, that's because we've been out of
stock
But am so happy to announce to you that
New stock just arrived for Grab
And this time around, the laptops are just
Like Brand New ones, this is why i titled
the offer a miraculous offer
They are Extremely clean and dead Cheap
Infact click on the link below to see
the pictures and their configurations
http:///NewYearSales
The mini laptops are dell product, with full
accessories, with DVD Drive, the price
remains N15k, specially for those who want
to join my upcoming 25 rich kids which i
will be helping to make some cook cash
this January
Another good News is that, I now have a
Big Size Dell i5 Inspiron Laptop with
A Battery That Last for 7 hours
Yes...you heard me, the Battery Last for
Complete 7 hours, and it came with a good
sounding Mini Surrounding speakers
It's going for only N30k
See it here: http:///NewYearSales
WARNING: I Have Just 6 copies of the Mini
Laptop Available, and just 2 Copies of the
Bigger ones available for sale
So you better seize the opportunity Now
http:///NewYearSales
NOTE: We Deliver In 24 Hours
BONUS ADDED:
==> Free DStv Software (Already Installed)
==> Free 3G Internet Modem
==> The comprehensive Report On the Secret
Website where we order our items, and steps
you too can take to start importing
==> Free Delivery (No Courier Charges)
Order Now: http:///NewYearSales
Chibuzor
Ceo: Chibiz Limited
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lovelyifecious(f): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2013
Hi everyone! What's †ђξ latest development on this issue?
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lovelyifecious(f): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2013
Hi everyone! What's †ђξ latest development on this issue? Any news?
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
Information on odiaero the scammer.

Odiaero aka NICODEMUS ODIRACHUKWUMA
www.nicodemus-nwankwo.com/
and
www.nairaland.com/1178976/nicodemus-odirachukwuma-alias-odiaero-fraudster#
His contact details:
MAIL: odiaerospace@gmail.com,
odiaerospace@yahoo.co.uk,
odiaviaaero@yahoo.com
TELEPHONES: +2348166531248
+2348191716444 +2348191243109
fxfundtrader odira2

The picture will be uploaded soon.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
odiaero

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by lekzite: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
FXKing2012:

is there any limit to your arrogance, mischief and slyness?

the guy is a real scam.. He used my name as part of the testimonial and when i accused him on fb he deleted and blocked me instantly...this is the page with my name Rasaq Afolabi...pls beware this guy shouldnt go scot free...i never bought anytin from him. biz4naija.com/testimonials/
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by adewasco2k(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
What i dont understand is, why is the accused not been arrested all this while to make his claims?
i just came across this today, after reading all the comments i just came to some conclusions.

1. The guy may be using some black power to discourage people from arresting him (I really dont believe in those anyways)
2. Nigerian laws/Government those not care about small fraud cases as such, (i remember mailing EFCC on a case of such and they never replied me....i had good proofs then and ways of apprehending the accused then, they ignored it)

Below is the facebook post by Chibuzor and see his fan's comments.

https://www.facebook.com/biz4naija

Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by FXKing2012(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2013
^^^ The dude will die a painful death after seeing his children pay for his wicked ways.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
adewasco2k: What i dont understand is, why is the accused not been arrested all this while to make his claims?
i just came across this today, after reading all the comments i just came to some conclusions.

1. The guy may be using some black power to discourage people from arresting him (I really dont believe in those anyways)
2. Nigerian laws/Government those not care about small fraud cases as such, (i remember mailing EFCC on a case of such and they never replied me....i had good proofs then and ways of apprehending the accused then, they ignored it)

Below is the facebook post by Chibuzor and see his fan's comments.

https://www.facebook.com/biz4naija
so he is still duping ppl ?i just wonder why ppl that have issues with him are scared of reporting to the police
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2013
I was reading up abt this Chibiz Limited guy on google after receiving a mail frm him asking me to order for his "to good to be true" items.

I must say I'm not impressed with what I read about him both on nairaland, facebook and the rest. But as it has been my nature I like geeting convinved personally before taking a stand. So I called the dude up to make some inquiries before deciding to or not to buy from him. I was shocked with how a guy who composed such nice sales letter for his items could turn out to be so rude and unproffessional on the phone.

I only asked him if I can come to his Asaba location to pay direct and pick up the items, quickly, he flared up, talking to me like we were in a brawl. He even cut off the phone on me, telling me he's not ready to explain anything to me that if I can't place orders online that I should forget it and stop bordering him. That when I thanked my God I didn't fall for his cheap lies.

Well, for all those he had scammed. I'm sorry u fell. Moreso, sorry because all ur efforts at tracking him had proved abortive. But I can tell you one thing. There's is not distance in the realm of the spirit. Wake up at 12mid night and call on the demons of madness to posses him immediately and watch what heppens thereafter. He'll be found walking naked on the streets. That's if you know his real name. Lol.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by alfajamiu(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Guy better you stop this stopped doing there is lot of work on the line. Do job than land your self in lunatic
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by Belexy(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2014
Na wah oh.... i hope this chibuzor guy has been caught now. Anywhere u see his name, theres scam involved.
Re: Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again by OgaTheTop2: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Scammers everywhere angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Banking Experience / Crude Oil Above $60 First Time Since 2015 / Realistic Business Opportunities In Abuja, Any Ideas????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.