Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier (5129 Views)

Faith Vs Evidence. Apologetics vs atheism / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Frostyzone(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
tbaba1234:

Next time, you make such an allegation, at least have the facts to back it up... Making careless broad based allegations does not give you any credibility. Needed to clear that up.

Back to topic.
Noted.
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Oahray: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sweet.gurl:

Hmmm... This may be because your topic said 'religion' in your post you only mentioned 'Christian's'. Given that you are talking about religion's being defensive and aggressive other religions will be compared.
true that. Talking about islam is in no way off a topic 'religion vs atheists'
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by collins123(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Muddy thread.
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Frostyzone(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sweet.gurl:

Hmmm... This may be because your topic said 'religion' in your post you only mentioned 'Christian's'. Given that you are talking about religion's being defensive and aggressive other religions will be compared.
Your personal opinion.
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
I like Frostyzones reasoning. He/she can see both sides of the problem.

The thing is that both atheists and christians can be defensive or offensive and I like that Frostyzone acknowledges that.

Now, to know who fights dirtier, we know it is christians by far. They use threats of hell and punishment to argue. When they cant logically argue, the use the bible and say that whatever the bible says cant be challenged.

The worst you can say about an atheist is that he is abusive. Even so, I have noticed that christians are abusive and they dont even know it. In an argument with a christian, he kept calling me a heathen and when I returned abuse, he said that he never abused me! This is someone that called me a heathen many times! Many christians think that intolerance to an unbelever is okay and cant see beyong their religion.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Areaboy2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
USarmy: This Nigerian atheist are the most gullible being on earth, no prove for any of there statement,

All they blab is there is no GOD, there is no heaven, there is no this there is no that without proving otherwise.

At least Darwin tried to prove otherwise, but this Nigerian atheist are just so blank, they claim to believe in science more while non of them can carry out simple experiment to prove the age of a common stone using fossil records

LOL!! really?

Can you prove to us your god exists as well? No! all you have is faith. So keep it and don't generalize a group just cause they are minority.

For what its worth, the atheists have science based evidence to disprove plenty claims of the religious ones. Show me one scientific claim you guys have and I'll give religion a second thought
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
tbaba1234:

You are describing something totally different... Muslims do not tolerate insults to revered personalities. Certainly, we can have constructive discussions without insults.

You still haven' shown me how Muslims are generally abusive.

Look at this muslim.

Your religion is the most intolerant religion in this life and it is showcased every single day on this forum. Your islam section has abusers like Vedaxcool who never get banned. I have reported him numerous times to the mod, only to get warned by the mod.

Your section is devoid of proper debate. Most of you cant debate with someone who is not of your religion.

Yes Nairaland muslims are abusive in a different way. You are quick to say that a non-muslim is an islamophobe once they point out something is wrong with your religion. You guys are also quick to call for bans.

Do us a favour and stop trying to do PR for yur intolerant muslim section angry

5 Likes

Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
@Op
U excluded Islam from ''religion'' also tagging muslims as abusive/non-objective......... What is more DIRTIER than such statement!!!........

This thread lacks objectivity and can never satisfy the objective for which the topic depicted thus Quashed!!!!!

collins123: Muddy thread.
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
donroxy: @Op
U excluded Islam from ''religion'' also tagging muslims as abusive/non-objective......... What is more DIRTIER than such statement!!!........

This thread lacks objectivity and can never satisfy the objective for which the topic depicted thus Quashed!!!!!

@Op

Yawn. The very fact that muslims have their own section is grounds for calling all of them intolerant. They should be left out because most of them on Nairaland can not have a decent debate with non-muslims without resorting to claims of islamophobia.
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yawn. The very fact that muslims have their own section is grounds for calling all of them intolerant. They should be left out because most of them on Nairaland can not have a decent debate with non-muslims without resorting to claims of islamophobia.

See dude,
Op put up ''Religion vs Atheist''......
The topic should be ''christianity vs Atheist''....

We need to be logical and constructive in our dealings..... Op wants objectivity but he himself was never objective!!!

What is reasonable in this thread whose body negates the Topic!!!!!......., ahhhhhhh(yawn too)!!!!

The Thread even made it to the front page......where is the MOD self!!!!
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by donofdons: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Frostyzone:
I deliberately left out Muslims from the topic.
From what I garnered from research, they are mostly unreasonable abusive bunch.

[size=18pt] you are just another biased guy that thinks he is enlightened and your type of person is even more dangerous than a fanatic..think inwardly and if you are sensible enough, you will realize that you are no better than an inflexible muslim/christian bigot who judge people based on their religious affiliations and generalize in context where it is not required at the same time presenting an enlightened front . [/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
donroxy:

See dude,

We need to be logical and constructive in our dealings..... Op wants objectivity but he himself was never objective!!!

What is reasonable in this thread whose body negates the Topic!!!!!......., ahhhhhhh(yawn too)!!!!

Have you noticed that the islam section is separate from the religion section on Nairaland?

So when the OP says "religion vs atheism", Islam is appropriately left out.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
donofdons:

[size=18pt] you are just another biased guy that thinks he is enlightened and your type of person is even more dangerous than a fanatic..think inwardly and if you are sensible enough, you will realize that you are no better than an inflexible muslim/christian bigot who judge people based on their religious affiliations and generalize in context where it is not required at the same time presenting an enlightened front. [/size]

Yawn, the Nairaland muslims fit that generalized description well.
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by tbaba1234: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yawn, the Nairaland muslims fit that generalized description well.

You and I have had many many discussions, have I ever abused or insulted you?
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
tbaba1234:

You and I have had many many discussions, have I ever abused or insulted you?

Not directly. Claims that the non-believer is an islamophobic bigot is all too common.

Even you have made that claim. You dont see it as abuse

Logicboy03:
Yes Nairaland muslims are abusive in a different way. You are quick to say that a non-muslim is an islamophobe once they point out something is wrong with your religion. You guys are also quick to call for bans.

Do us a favour and stop trying to do PR for yur intolerant muslim section angry
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Frostyzone(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
donroxy:

See dude,

Read the topic first before you start spewing rubbish.

Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier.
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by donofdons: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

Have you noticed that the islam section is separate from the religion section on Nairaland?

you have in internal chaos within you and from my analysis of your previous posts i think you need to settle down and decide what you want and which philosophy you should follow. I realized that you are confused albeit in a primodial form that might be mistaken for intelligence by others although obviously you are but there is a need for you to slow down and your explorations and focus on on thing at a time(art would be a good one) in other to correct your internal chronometre and bring you in phase with your subconcious and innate self. I have been monitoring you and i am concerned about your mental state(it is not an insult,i am serious)please try and slow down maybe take some relaxation stuffs, go for a thai massage and if possible you can start some yoga practice...thanks
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
donofdons:
you have in internal chaos within you and from my analysis of your previous posts i think you need to settle down and decide what you want and which philosophy you should follow. I realized that you are confused albeit in a primodial form that might be mistaken for intelligence by others although obviously you are but there is a need for you to slow down and your explorations and focus on on thing at a time(art would be a good one) in other to correct your internal chronometre and bring you in phase with your subconcious and innate self. I have been monitoring you and i am concerned about your mental state(it is not an insult,i am serious)please try and slow down maybe take some relaxation stuffs, go for a thai massage and if possible you can start some yoga practice...thanks

Pass that good weed abeg
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Frostyzone(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

Pass that good weed abeg

Lol...My thought exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by yumsty: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Frostyzone:
I deliberately left out Muslims from the topic.
From what I garnered from research, they are mostly unreasonable abusive bunch.

The Op said he Delibrately left out muslims......!!!!! Quashed,Quashed!!!!

Logicboy03:

Always defending the un-defendable........ Where is the Logic in Logicboy!!!!!

The last seconds I checked ''Islam for Muslims'' is still sub-forum within ''Religion'' on Nairaland.......

This Thread should be lowered from Front page!!!!

MOD!!!!!
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
donroxy:

The last seconds I checked ''Islam for Muslims'' is still sub-forum within ''Religion'' on Nairaland.......

MOD!!!!!

Separate
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by tbaba1234: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

Not directly. Claims that the non-believer is an islamophobic bigot is all too common.

Even you have made that claim. You dont see it as abuse

D

I guarantee I haven't called you that either. You have said far worse things.

Now the op made a huge mistake by presenting what seemed a balanced opening and then going ahead to alienate an entire group.

If a Muslim did this, this post would probably reach 10 pages of Islam bashing. Yet you would come out and say the Muslims are generally abusive.

It is unfair and unbalanced.
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by donofdons: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
As a man of logic, i know you will take my advice into consideration. We are not much different but you are an atheist while i am deist or agnostic and i while i understand that all religions are mare fabrications, i still know that it should have a place in a society like nigeria to fill up the vacuum in peoples empty lives.....

Logicboy03:

Pass that good weed abeg
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Frostyzone(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
donroxy:

MOD!!!!!
tbaba1234:

Now the op made a huge mistake by presenting what seemed a balanced opening and then going ahead to alienate an entire group.

If a Muslim did this, this post would probably reach 10 pages of Islam bashing. Yet you would come out and say the Muslims are generally abusive.

A lot of Islamic cry babies derailing my thread just because I made the mistake of speaking my mind??
Frostyzone:
I deliberately left out Muslims from the
topic.
From what I garnered from research,
they are mostly unreasonable abusive
bunch.
Na Wa O!
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Frostyzone:
Read the topic first before you start spewing rubbish.

Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier.

Am satisfied now that u ve adjusted the TOPIC......am happy that I made u do that!!! grin

hahahahaha.............hahahaha.......u re even a CHEAT.....off i go!!!

But before i do, i want u to know this........''God is not a Subjective being,HE has proven his Existence objectively and HIS signs abound everywhere , u don't have to be Subjective in proven the Reality of God's Existence!!!!

Let the Atheists realise the above while u dudes are @ it!!!

Christianity Vs Atheism......... Goodluck to u guys!!!!
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
tbaba1234:

The islam section is separate from the religion section isnt it? So you guys alienated yourselves in the first place.

Going back to abuse

tbaba1234: ^ I think Logicboy is an interesting fellow but i can't vote for him. He has been belligerent and disrespectful too many times. He enjoys it too much.

https://www.nairaland.com/1121654/goshen360-voted-religion-section-poster/19#13525267

So, I am a sadist according to you. I enjoy being disrespectful? I should respect you?
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Sweetgurl2(f): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Frostyzone(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
donroxy:

But before i do, i want u to know this........''God is not a Subjective being,HE has proven his Existence objectively and HIS signs abound everywhere , u don't have to be Subjective in proven the Reality of God's Existence!!!!

Let the Atheists realise the above while u dudes are @ it!!!

Christianity Vs Atheism......... Goodluck to u guys!!!!
Delusion 101. Bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Sweetgurl2(f): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Frostyzone:
A lot of Islamic cry babies derailing my thread just because I made the mistake of speaking my mind??

Na Wa O!
Rotfl.... And you were complaining about 'defensive tone'. Think the next time u will be extremely happy with a defensive tone. Lol smiley
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Frostyzone......ehm one more thing!!!

Mayb u shd alert the MOD that u ve adjusted the topic cuz it is still ehm ,
RELIGION VS ATHEISM @ the frontpage. grin
Re: Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier by Frostyzone(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sweet.gurl:

Rotfl.... And you were complaining about 'defensive tone'. Think the next time u will be extremely happy with a defensive tone. Lol smiley
Ouch!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Mary Cannot Be An Intercessor. / Jesus Saved You, Not Only With His Blood, But With Both His Baptism And Blood! / YWAP ( Youth With A Purpose )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.