Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” (4975 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by ALEBS(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Idokojimmy: Haters don't seem to notice
Power improvement
Electoral reform
Emergence of a more vibrant aviation sector
The resurrection of railway system
FOI Act that is guranteeing us access to info
Massive road constructions and repairs
Construction of over 400 alimajiri schools
And so on despite the security challenges masterminded by haters to ensure he fails. People should be objective for once

The 40-laptop crew starting to show up?
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by frevangel(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
fydence: I think we need men of integrity and not just vote cos of the party cos in my opinion all the Parties are the same maybe with varying degrees ..bt definitely power hungry not passionate for the common nigerian....

Actually, these parties have insincere people but the ranking of the WORST to BAD will still have CPC on top closely followed by ACN (As long as Asiwaju remains their GodFather).....then you have PDP coming somewhere in the list.

WORST PARTY RANKING!!!

1.CPC
2. ACN
n. PDP

Here you go!

Q: Do I support PDP?
A: Heck NO!!!! They are far from being our dream!

Q: Can I vote for CPC(Buhari for that matter)?
A: Dogs and Baboons??!!!!

Q: Can I vote for ACN?
A: You want make everybody go back to their village?!!!

Meaning I am stuck with this PDP for God knows when, sobs....
cry cry cry cry
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by Cmeo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
For someone like me who is a management consultant, I know the FOI Act was not intentionally passed and not for the use of Nigerians but to get international support in terms of loan and international political support for Jonathan. If you don't know, for a country to get much loan from WB,IMF & Co, FOI Act is one of the requirement, so it was purely done in Nigeria so as to get access to more loan and for international support. If you think I lied, how many FOI order has been carried out in this GEJ administration? None! How much loan has been given to Nigeria since the passage of FOI Act? ... many
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by OsunOriginal: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
lanre_front:

You are comparing Buhari with Tinubu? Is either you are daf.t or very dishonest.
There is no basis for comparison.

You say his hands are not clean. Why? Care to elaborate.

And the stupid full is using Mahatma Ghandi as his name... If Mahatma Gandi was as daft as he is, will that name be known for him to use?
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by OsunOriginal: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
fr_evangel:

Actually, these parties have insincere people but the ranking of the WORST to BAD will still have CPC on top closely followed by ACN (As long as Asiwaju remains their GodFather).....then you have PDP coming somewhere in the list.

WORST PARTY RANKING!!!

1.CPC
2. ACN
n. PDP

Here you go!

cry cry cry cry

Igbos and their empty skulls.
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
fr_evangel:

WORST PARTY RANKING!!!

1.CPC
2. ACN
n. PDP

Here you go!

cry cry cry cry

See sense shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad

What a pity!
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by DonaldGenes(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Busy lmao!
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by awodman: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
ALEBS:

The 40-laptop crew starting to show up?
Just disprove any of the points he listed instead of resorting τ̅☺ name callin..or beta still shut up

1 Like

Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by koruji(m): 4:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Why do you people argue for negatives?
May be we should just abolish the FG then?
The man GEJ is lacking in vision and is indecisive even when what needs to be done is clear.
GEJ, as the head of the FG, holds all the cards on national resources, security agencies, and many more.
Just the other day his administration took the unheard of step of stopping a WB loan that was already been disbursed to Lagos.
Yet, you are here talking nonsense - a complete lack of common sense that comes with chronic cynicism or pretentious fundamentalism.

The bottom line is this - if a party heads a government for 13 years and fails to perform then it needs to be replaced.
Nigeria has many capable hands than GEJ, but PDP can only find the likes of GEJ under whom they can feed their beast of corruption without fear.

We need to change parties.
I have said it times without number, when people were here talking about voting for GEJ and not PDP, that
...a BAD party can destroy a GOOD individual, whereas a GOOD party can keep even the WORST individual in check.
...PDP has demonstrated itself to be a very bad party that draws and throws up the worst public officials anywhere in the world.

Mahatma Ghandi: despite the fact i dont like GEJ, i feel it wont be fair to point fingers at GEJ and PDP excluding the
governors and other political parties,some other political parties has at least one state under their control, can we call any one of these opposition controlled states the dubai of nigeria ? if the answer is NO then the opposition should shutup and put their house in order, if they cant transform the states under their control, how do they expect to transform the nation. other political parties have reps in the national assembly what difference have these reps made are they not part of the people stealing nigeria into oblivion, as far as i am concerned both the opposition and the ruling party are birds of a feather,difference being one has unlocked the code of perpetuating itself in office to the disatisfaction of the other thieves. tinubu's hand is not clean neither is buhari's, a wise man once said when you have to kill one of two things for the survival of one, becareful the one you kill and the one you spare, bottom line is if you want to insult GEJ or the PDP make sure to add the opposition too least you make the opposition look like saints.
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by stantob(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Blind of course to see the high rate of crimes in Nigeria since 1999.
Bakkasi boys in Abia state,
Niger Delta Asari and dokubo,
Boko haram in the North,
O.P.C in South West
Kidnappings all over the country,
Bank robbery all over the country,
Increase of salary and wages for both the upper and lower house members,
Series of bombings that claimed lots of innocent lives,
Good road condition at Lagos- orie road,
Constant looting of the government treasury by top governmnet officials.
All these and more are the achievements of P.D.P,since 1999.
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by Raxz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
GistVillage: The leading Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has lambasted opposition party, the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) over its comment on President Goodluck Jonathan’s speech on Christmas day, saying that the party would lead Nigeria to a senseless war if given the opportunity.

The CPC had earlier described the PDP as being “more interested in seizing political power rather than the adequate planning for effectual governance,” noting that Jonathan has not achieved any meaningful thing since he assumed office as the president.

Reacting, National Publicity Secretary of PDP, Chief Olisa Metuh, described the statement as a ritual bereft of imagination or sincerity.

The PDP said: “President Jonathan has invested heavily in critical infrastructures such as power, road and rail transport, security, agriculture, education among others. While the maturity span of some of these infrastructure is long term and are expected to yield benefits in coming years, there is abundant evidence that steady gains are already crystalizing in sectors such as power, education and rail transport.

“The CPC will definitely be blind to this steady progress because constructive engagement is not the ultimate motivation of its criticism,” the statement said.

On the alleged mismanagement of the nation’s resources, the PDP said:

“Even in 2011 when the CPC took desperation to a criminal level, orchestrating an orgy of election violence that claimed many lives, Nigerians stood firm for the PDP in an election adjudged locally and internationally as the most credible in the nation’s recent record. But has the PDP squandered its mandate,” the statement asked.

“This can only be true in the diseased imagination of the CPC. The PDP has remained the only truly national party on whose shoulders revolve the unity of the nation. Need we say that a Nigeria in the hands of a political party like the CPC is on an express road to Somalia.

“The PDP met Nigeria a pariah state, retrieved and returned it to the centre stage of global reckoning. It is also on record that at a time the economy of the western nations was hobbled by the global melt down with banks collapsing, no bank in Nigeria suffered similar fate.

“Similarly, as part of the party’s strategy against corruption, the PDP liberalized the economy and threw the door open to generate new jobs. The party also established anti-corruption agencies, the EFCC and ICPC as well as enacted the Freedom of Information law to enhance transparency in governance. The party’s dispassion in winning the battle on corruption has seen even senior members of the party convicted for corruption.

”We must add, that our battle on corruption is total and that President Jonathan has won the most critical aspect of it which is against electoral corruption. Nigerians now go to the polls and are sure their votes will count””. There is no shorter road to good governance than when mandate and withdrawal of it depend entirely on the people,” the statement concluded.

cc:http://mrte.ch/nab

Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by fydence: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
fr_evangel:

WORST PARTY RANKING!!!

1.CPC
2. ACN
n. PDP

Here you go!

cry cry cry cry
lol...well for me i wld support a 'Nuhu Ribadu' without Tinubu if its possible and a Fashola too cos obviously he can get things done... Cos i really dont see anyone else...just my opinion though
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by jpphilips(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
asudan:
they r so many babies(human being) not kids(offspring of goat

yet u no get job with all d english wey u know.
lol...
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by frevangel(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Igbos and their empty skulls.

I am not Ibgo and I didn't grow/live in the east.

I live in the S/W and I won't condescend to your level. I forgive your ignorance.
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by frevangel(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
honeric01:

See sense shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad

What a pity!

I do not like PDP but we don't have any worthy opposition yet I keep telling friends. What we have is a bunch of overzealous, over ambitious and disgruntled politicians posing as messiahs but they are truly wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: PDP To CPC: You Are Too Blind To Notice Jonathan’s Achievements” by OsunOriginal: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
fr_evangel:

I do not like PDP but we don't have any worthy opposition yet I keep telling friends. What we have is a bunch of overzealous, over ambitious and disgruntled politicians posing as messiahs but they are truly sheep in wolves clothing.

Stop being myopic my friend... What makes democracy work? What do you think in your brain will make politicians sit up? Is it by keeping a party in power and allowing them to mess up the country to a point of destruction while you keep saying there is no other party/opposition in the country? Democracy works when the electorate assume their rightful position of changing occupants of political offices at the poll. This is what makes politicians and political parties sit up and begin to do the will of the people. Anywhere in the world, thats what makes democracy work for the people. Your thinking will only keep you in perpectual monopoly and polical bondage - this is not the spirit of democracy. PDP has have been given the opportunity to lead the country but they failed woefully. To make them sit up, they have to be shown the way of power. When they lose power for 4 or 8 years, they will change their warpped orientation the next time they have the opportunity to lead. The same goes for other parties. For our democracy to grow. we must keep changing parties and individuals in power.

And you say the opposition is over ambitious. What do you mean by that? When has seeking to be elected into office become being over ambitious? It is like saying looking for a job after graduation from university is over ambition.

For the country to move forward (if you are really interested in progress and not someone from you state, region or religion ruling), the opposition should be supported in their over ambition to chase the PDP out. By doing so, we are not only helping the country but also a future PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Most Outrageous And Grueling Navy Seal Drilling / Buhari Shakes Hands With Queen Elizabeth Weeks After Snubbling Female Ministers. / Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.