Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border (4981 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by whatit: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by whatit: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Khd95(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
E be like say bannishment dy totori ugrin
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by whatit: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2015
This is where the people get there oil from. From seaport. While igbo scam them collecting oil revenue..

So everybody want them to leave.. That way, they can go and collect 13% from Cameroon. Because they are discomfort others and telling lies to get there revenue.

Ngozi iweala was making up fake revenue from her people.. So that they get get more money. If they go . they stop collecting from them..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-I1qEyThnyhQ/VYpgiQLB5II/AAAAAAAFqvo/DYpIC1-Af14/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by ckmayoca: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm that first pic shld be shown to Awo on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by uprightman(m): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by whatit: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
The. Igbo had the opportunity to separate from the north, but insisted that it most remain with the north, because it can not survive on it own.

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by seunny4lif(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
angry grin

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by ekafine(f): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
i am still undecided if i want akwaibom to go with biafra or form a niger delta republic with the rest of the south south.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Kyase(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekafine:
i am still undecided if i want akwaibom to go with biafra or form a niger delta republic with the rest of the south south.
As if you are even known anywhere apart from your Family and those guys wey do you.
Madam undecided

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by ekafine(f): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kyase:

As if you are even known anywhere apart from your Family and those guys wey do you.
Madam undecided

who are u? u will know if i have a say when the referendum reach.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Kyase(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekafine:

who are u? u will know if i have a say when the referendum reach.
What referendum?
Hehehehehehe not in Nigeria anyway cool

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by ekafine(f): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kyase:

What referendum?
Hehehehehehe not in Nigeria anyway cool

are u people gonna force us to join your biafra? u think this is 1966? it must come with dialogue or will not like what shall befall you people.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by whatit: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
The north will jubilant on their street.. They have been trying hard to get rid of you people.

They talk to you with leg, they talk with face ,they talk with eye.

Starvation does not allow you people to leave. You have to let go of the 13%
You are the lossers if they let you go.

Oil companies pay royalty. Ngozi iweala was only not be honest with the oil revenues. And by the time they kick you people out. You will be with oil royalty and no business. No food.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Kyase(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekafine:

are u people gonna force us to join your biafra? u think this is 1966? it must come with dialogue or will not like what shall befall you people.
Yes of course.
It's by fire by force
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by ahaz: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
whatit:
undecided
I hope u didn't include the Yoruba's in that 90% cos they are the ones crying more than the beriefed.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by BeClever: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
whatit:
This is where the people get there oil from. From seaport. While igbo scam them collecting oil revenue..

So everybody want them to leave.. That way, they can go and collect 13% from Cameroon. Because they are discomfort others and telling lies to get there revenue.

Ngozi iweala was making up fake revenue from her people.. So that they get get more money. If they go . they stop collecting from them..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-I1qEyThnyhQ/VYpgiQLB5II/AAAAAAAFqvo/DYpIC1-Af14/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Bros, kindly go back to school.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Litmus: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Delusional. No, a kind of Self-immolation revers-psychology in order to illicit the support of the vast majority of Ibgbo that haven't even a clue that they are supposed to want some sort of Biafra that makes no sense to anyone except to some Igbo politician/ activist types that want to rule Nigeria for the purpose of embezzling money too like the Housas and Yoruba politicians of the past. Biafra is just their vehicle to do that and the ordinary men and women in the street will have just the same life chances as before. In truth, the majority of Igbos and other tribes are a valuable asset to Nigeria and we love them and want them in Nigeria.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Litmus: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
people trying to destroy Nigeria don't even know Nigeria.

Look, Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria same as people of other ethnicity, they're cooks; teachers, tradesmen, hawkers, mechanics, they're our teachers and pupils; Nurses an doctors and patients; they're cheeky little boys that kick football and brake our windows; they are good policemen and bad policemen; they are houseboys and girls in our homes; we are houseboys and girls in their homes; they are tenants in our boys-quarters; we are tenants in their boys quarters;they are sportsmen and women; they are pastors and ordinary congregation; they drive taxi; they own business; they attend marriages; they are robbers and are robbed; they beg; they sell phone credits, they are our in-laws; angry aahh, they are Nigeria same as anyone else.

They are not pointed out in the streets of Nigeria like say a Muslim or a black person could be pointed out in the streets of Europe or America cities and killed. An igbo man is more Nigerian than a Jewish American is American.

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by BeClever: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Litmus:

Look, Igbos are everywhere in Nigeria same as people of other ethnicity, they're cooks; teachers, tradesmen, hawkers, mechanics, they're our teachers and pupils; Nurses an doctors and patients; they're cheeky little boys that kick football and brake our windows; they are good policemen and bad policemen; they are houseboys and girls in our homes; we are houseboys and girls in their homes; they are tenants in our boys-quarters; we are tenants in their boys quarters;they are sportsmen and women; they are pastors and ordinary congregation; they drive taxi; they own business; they attend marriages; they are robbers and are robbed; they beg; they sell phone credits, they are our in-laws; angry aahh, they are Nigeria same as anyone else.

They are not pointed out in the streets of Nigeria like say a Muslim or a black person could be pointed out in the streets of Europe or America cities and killed. An igbo man is more Nigerian than a Jewish American is American.

Why bother writing this on a thread opened by a half bad baked op.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by theDEVILisHERE: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Litmus:

You are not an Igbo man
An even if you were
You cannot speak for the entire Igbo race

Majority of the Igbos have made it clear right from time that they want Biafra
That's an undeniable fact
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Ubomeze: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
It is not fact. Main stream Ndigbo want to live peacefully and go about their daily lives just like every other Nigerian.
theDEVILisHERE:

You are not an Igbo man
An even if you were
You cannot speak for the entire Igbo race

Majority of the Igbos have made it clear right from time that they want Biafra
That's an undeniable fact
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by theDEVILisHERE: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ubomeze:
It is not fact. Main stream Ndigbo want to live peacefully and go about their daily lives just like every other Nigerian.

Well
If you think it's not a fact
Wait till the refrendum is conducted
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by ekafine(f): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Kyase:

Yes of course.
It's by fire by force

Now this is wat I don't like about the igbo people. So arrogant and like forcing and intimidating the minorities but it will not work by force this time.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Ubomeze: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
There will be no referendum. I strongly suggest you find yourself a copy of the Nigerian constitution and read it to its conclusion.
theDEVILisHERE:

Well
If you think it's not a fact
Wait till the refrendum is conducted
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekafine:

Now this is wat I don't like about the igbo people. So arrogant and like forcing and intimidating the minorities but it will not work by force this time.

That guy is Yoruba, don't you know him?

Does that sound Igbo to you? Check his former posts.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ubomeze:
There will be no referendum. I strongly suggest you find yourself a copy of the Nigerian constitution and read it to its conclusion.

In ur wildest dream. O ga eme gi vum n'anya.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by theDEVILisHERE: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ubomeze:

Like I said
Wait for when THE referendum is conducted
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekafine:

Before you continue your anti Igbo stance, why not check out his ethnicity first?
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by ekafine(f): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Before you continue your anti Igbo stance, why not check out his ethnicity first?

How would I know his ethnicity on an anonymous forum like this if not by his comments. I would like Akwaibom to join biafra but not by force but by dialogue and negotiation.
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
ekafine:

How would I know his ethnicity on an anonymous forum like this if not by his comments. I would like Akwaibom to join biafra but not by force but by dialogue and negotiation.
So you will rather engage in Igbo hatred than click on his post history?
Being anti Igbo comes naturally to you Nigerians
Re: Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border by ekafine(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So you will rather engage in Igbo hatred than click on his post history?
Being anti Igbo comes naturally to you Nigerians

If I should take among odua, arewa and biafra,; I will quickly take biafra because they are the closest to us in Akwaibom both in culture and even language.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Bank Sponsored His Election And It Wasn't Corruption. / Chei! This Is Umuchukwu High Court Build By Dr Godwin Maduka / Revealed: Real Reasons Why Stella Obasanjo Was Not Buried At Iruekpen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.