Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? (14254 Views)

Is Their Anything Special About First Class? / Salary For A Graduate Assistant In A Federal Polytechnic / Is A Graduate With Online Masters Employable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by DANILSA(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2012
YOUNGKAHUNA: Its Thread Not Threat

THANKS YOUNGKAHUNA FOR CORRECTING THE HOMOIDIOTA, YOU PROUDLY AND ARROGANTLY CAME TO DISGRACE THE GUY FOR HIS USE OF ANOTHER MAN'S LANGUAGE MEANWHILE YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL THREAD, WHICH SKUL YOU CRASH SEF?
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Iaz93: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
And I can't believe you had the audacity to join those criticizing the op when there are over 3 different errors in just that single sentence of yours
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2012
O.T.I.S:

then you as the graduate why not answer his question?
how does one become truly or untruly a graduate?
graduate of/from/in what?
typical nigerian moronic semi educated fellow.

@OP
i suggest you visit your dictionary for the meanings of the word graduate, then you wouldn't ask such a question based on nigerian mentality(perception of the word graduate). One can graduate from a high school, nursing school, catering school, sports academy, even technical schools. not necessarily uniben/unilag as most nigerians think. if you are aware of this fact, then there would be no sense in asking "what is special"

nice one, i keep wondering what nigerians understand as graduate? it must be unizik or unilag abi? one who graduated at sports academy or coaching institution and becomes a proffesional sports coach is never a graduate to nigerians abi? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Amari(f): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Simply correct the youngman and don't make fun of him,nobody is perfect,we're all trying.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by kaypompey(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
EmmyDe25: Gud morning everyone... Hpe u al had a merrious christmas? I just graduated from one of d Nigerian universities, and ever since i got home; whch was about 2months ago, d level of treatment i receive frm pple in my street got me so dazed that i am beginning to feel so overrated... 2d point dt sum pple dnt even care to knw my name again buh to cal me a graduate.... Cud rmmba a passed dae wen a lady came lukin 4 sum1 in my hse who she ddnt knw his name, only to be directed at my door cos she said d guy is a graduate...
To me i dont feel dia's anytin special abt bin a graduate cos i blv numberless of dem can be found roamin d strit buh d level at whch ds pple kips placing me continue to make me feel so elevated nd has practicaly left me in awe... D question nw is.. is dia anytin spectacular abt bin a graduate? Pls handle me gently cos i knw quite a noba of pple hia are so gud at usin acerbic/acidic statement... I beseech u.
EmmyDe typed in from Lagos.
EmmyDe25: Gud morning everyone... Hpe u al had a merrious christmas? I just graduated from one of d Nigerian universities, and ever since i got home; whch was about 2months ago, d level of treatment i receive frm pple in my street got me so dazed that i am beginning to feel so overrated... 2d point dt sum pple dnt even care to knw my name again buh to cal me a graduate.... Cud rmmba a passed dae wen a lady came lukin 4 sum1 in my hse who she ddnt knw his name, only to be directed at my door cos she said d guy is a graduate...
To me i dont feel dia's anytin special abt bin a graduate cos i blv numberless of dem can be found roamin d strit buh d level at whch ds pple kips placing me continue to make me feel so elevated nd has practicaly left me in awe... D question nw is.. is dia anytin spectacular abt bin a graduate? Pls handle me gently cos i knw quite a noba of pple hia are so gud at usin acerbic/acidic statement... I beseech u.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by SamConquer(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
And I can't believe you had the audacity to join those criticizing the op when there are over 3 different errors in just that single sentence of yours
My dear why dont you go on and tell me the '3 errors' u discover in my sentence..
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
Op, I advice you to modify this thread and correct the (there & their) and change those abbrevated words.

A University graduate has the chance to seek a white collar job. That's if your GP is nice.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy:

Abobi na loca pipu full your hood oh

Guy move out of that hood make dem no affect ur psyche

Meanwhile why shorthand plenty for ur Thesis? Abi you no sabi spell correctly?
Chairman no be Egan i dey stay now...
Speakin of short hand, d gud news is u were stil able to decode d msg; weda short hand or long hand. Cheers!
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by jigawatts(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2012

Infact, I'm done, I cant count anymore, I'm confused undecided undecided
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2012
SamConquer: I am as bewilder as u are.i cant beleive is a graduate that wrote this giberish

Abobi you sef don knack your own grin
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by omotola1(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2012
Op, you should have typed in pidgin english.
Imagine the embarassment you caused yourself?
Did you graduate with a pass?
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by deltadegre: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2012
A Registered Neatly Nigerian Used Mitsubishi Montero Sport
SUV 2002 Model for sale at a give away Price of N750,000.00 Naira
(Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira)
Only...Call Solo on: 08063903071, 08021251121.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2012
SamConquer: I am as bewilder as u are.i cant beleive is a graduate that wrote this giberish
Believe Not Beleive
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by kenlash: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2012
James Lucia: the poster of this threat should correct the threat pls. IS THERE not is their. tnx
thread nt threat nd stop correcting ppl wif incorrect English
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by gigz31: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2012
mennard: Those that are calling you graduate believed you've done so well and appreciate you for that, but, if you don't feel esteem about it, then your is not your achievement came not from your hard work.
what?
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
My dear!
The tin don tire me! And to think that so many so-called graduates make this mistake!
They mistake there for their,
Here for hear,
Where for were
These for this
Waist for waste
Write for right
Proof for prove. Etc. Reading and comprehending simple essays has become a big problem now.
The level of education just keeps diminishing everyday. I wonder if there's still hope for our future generation. So pathetic!
Now i know typographical error lyk mine is now a crime in Nigeria. As if ur any better. #flush left pls.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2012
991:

nice one, i keep wondering what nigerians understand as graduate? it must be unizik or unilag abi? one who graduated at sports academy or coaching institution and becomes a proffesional sports coach is never a graduate to nigerians abi? SMH.

i taya for our people sef, even d op wey be uni graduate no fit differentiate there and their, yet me wey graduate from Alaba international come become my own oga, dem go dey say i no be graduate. nonsense.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2012
well,the guy must be living in the most slumiest of the slumiest part of Lag. to attract such appreciative attention
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by drexx(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2012
But seriously it saddens my heart to know the illiteracy rate in this country. That someone spent 4 years in the higher institution and can't write simple and correct english goes a long way to establish the fact that nigerian graduates are not employable. Really pathetic
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by ayzone: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2012
wtf you are complaining at. Look at yourself,you cant spell simple English correctly..believe and not beleive,gibberish and not giberish,bewildered and not bewilder.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by TableLeg(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Maybe you live in a village where everyone contributed to fund your education!

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by TableLeg(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2012
James Lucia: the poster of this threat should correct the threat pls. IS THERE not is their. tnx
Dunce.... Go back to school!
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by bigboyk(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2012
Nairalanders, so quick to criticise and correct simple mistakes. Just look at how most posters are making mistakes that are worse than the OP's. Since you understand what he meant, just share your views and let's move on. OP, I don't think being a graduate is that special these days. But it's good to be one.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2012

Me sef wey sabi knack pidgin know say e suppose be:

"I am as bewildered as you are. I can't believe a graduate wrote this gibberish."

Abobi I know say e go take you 20mins to spot the difference

I pray make yawa no dey this my edited version if not Nairalanders go chau me raw. grin Make I double-check spellings tongue
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2012
Graduate. You are one of a kind. If a graduate types this, then my security guard is a super-graduate.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by EmmyDe25(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2012
Now read ur line muppet! Just a sentence u cudnt construct correctly. Here u are trying to correct sum1 who wrote over a thousand words.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2012
EmmyDe25:
Now read ur line muppet! Just a sentence u cudnt construct correctly. Here u are trying to correct sum1 who wrote over a thousand words.
And very soon, the "graduates" will find their ways into the NASS and Senate.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by sublimes: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2012
SamConquer: My dear why dont you go on and tell me the '3 errors' u discover in my sentence..
your ignorance is just sublime!
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by gurusoft55: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2012
And it is THREAD not threat. Tnx
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by dulphines: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Bolt2011: If you were truly a graduate, you wouldn't be asking such a question
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by omotola1(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2012
EmmyDe25:
Sharraaap my friend!
So does that justify your errors?
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by TableLeg(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
So many morons and airheads on Nairaland nowadays!
Pathetic cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU: Be Ready For Financial Autonomy If You Want University Autonomy / Why Is Student's Loan Not Obtainable In Nigeria? / Your Bizarre Experiences In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.