Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? (14497 Views)

Is Their Anything Special About First Class? / Salary For A Graduate Assistant In A Federal Polytechnic / Is A Graduate With Online Masters Employable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Rajosh(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
YOUNGKAHUNA: Its Thread Not Threat
i wonder o. I thought i was the only one that noticed that
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Rajosh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
(weeps for his village). So villages still contribute money to send their son to school.congrats for being the first graduate from your village.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
It's probably the place you live in. I've never heard of this kind of thing happening except in villages and slums. Not trying to insult you but it's just what I feel.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by abike12(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Your education is a tool and what will make it valuable is how you are able to use that tool to achieve your goals. You can celebrate the achievement but please don't expect it to miraculously open doors for you.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Necsy: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
YOUNGKAHUNA: Its Thread Not Threat
hahahahahaha! I don dead
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by gabbidonbah(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Because u guyz nowadays go and get cheap degrees as a result of failed system.So u don't know d worth of being a graduate.No wonder most of u end up jobless, cause u didn't go through universities,the university went through u.U need 2 feel overrated because u can't match a real graduate.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Necsy: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
hahahahahaha! C d way niaja students de fall my hands nd leg. Wit doz boko-haramic nd erotic errors, i beta focus on my okpa trading because scul na a waste of time o. There 2 their. Nd threat 2 thread. Hahahahahaha! Shame on u all
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by ignis: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dranatomy: Technically, First degree is the only license to bein addressed a graduate...Diploma and other certificates does not make u a graduate...Get ur first degree if u think its possible and go for post graduate if possible!
And what next after being addressed as a graduate?
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by gabbidonbah(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
James Lucia: the poster of this thread should correct the thread pls. IS THERE not is their. tnx for d correction.
correct IS to Is.Idiot.Did u go to school at all?
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Jaykizz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
SamConquer: I am as bewilder as u are.i cant beleive is a graduate that wrote this giberish

Choi! Ma guy here don finis english patapata.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by EmmyDe25(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
N_girl: It's probably the place you live in. I've never heard of this kind of thing happening except in villages and slums. Not trying to insult you but it's just what I feel.
ma'am, is Ogba, lagos state a village?
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by galaxi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
drexx: This is just a clear manifestation of your low intellectual capacity. The guy made a mistake my kid brother in Jss1 would never make in his life. Mistaking their for there is an unpardonable error for an ssce holder. What more of a graduate. I dont blame you though. Birds of the same feathers support each other. You must be as dumb as he is to defend him.
sl.ow spo.ke am not on the same league with you and honestly,u may be a jambite and you think undergraduates are taught english language like in secondry school.
Before you crusify someone make sure u are innocent.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by EmmyDe25(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
gabbidonbah: Because u guyz nowadays go and get cheap degrees as a result of failed system.So u don't know d worth of being a graduate.No wonder most of u end up jobless, cause u didn't go through universities,the university went through u.U need 2 feel overrated because u can't match a real graduate.
Nawao! Now i knw sey dem don use ur sense do barbeque!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Serendipity:
I'm afraid. No word like 'slumiest' or phrase like 'most slumiest'.
The word 'slum' is a noun, also a verb.
Thanks.
dude why are u 'serendipizing' my coined words',u think i limit myself to 'imported' words?.
i coin mine for exportation,now check this out;
Students go through lots of 'hila-hilo' to pass through Nigerian universities.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Jaykizz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yes, there is something special about being a graduate! Being a graduate makes you think wider than an ordinary school certificate holder. It makes you see and view life from a different and broader perspective/view. The present day Nigeria values a graduate for political offices than cert. holders (I think you must know that).
I wana believe what must be your concern now is not being a graduate; it actually must be your personal derivation from being a graduate. What can you achieve being a graduate so that the so-called people praising you today won't turn you to a laughing stock tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by achi4u(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nigeria version of "The Black Hermet",
A play Ngugi Wa tiong
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by achi4u(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
galaxi:
sl.ow spo.ke am not on the same league with you and honestly,u may be a jambite and you think undergraduates are taught english language like in secondry school.
Before you crusify someone make sure u are innocent.
You just CRUSIFY this dudegringrin
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Truckpusher: YOU'RE RIGHT HERE MAKING CORRECTIONS AND YOU JUST ENDED UP MAKING AN UNIMAGINABLE CHEAP BLUNDER OF YOURS..."A UNIVERSITY GRADUATE HAS THE CHANCE THE SEEK A WHITE COLLAR JOB" ...I DON'T BLAME YOU SHA ! NIGERIANS AND THEIR OVERRATED EGO AND DELUSION OF GRANDEUR WHEN WE ARE NOTHING JUST LIKE ME.BUT , WHATEVER IT'S STILL A SENSELESS TOPIC TO BE ON THE FRONTPAGE
go and kiss ssshit.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by slushia(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
EmmyDe25: Gud morning everyone... Hpe u al had a merrious christmas? I just graduated from one of d Nigerian universities, and ever since i got home; whch was about 2months ago, d level of treatment i receive frm pple in my street got me so dazed that i am beginning to feel so overrated... Now sum pple around dnt even care to knw my name, because they feel so comfortable calin me a graduate.... Cud rmmba a passed dae wen a lady came lukin 4 sum1 in my hse who she dosnt knw his name, only to be directed at my door cos she said d guy is a graduate...
To me i dont feel dia's anytin special abt bin a graduate cos i blv numberless of dem can be found roamin d strit buh d level at whch ds pple kips placing me continue to make me feel so elevated nd has practicaly left me in awe... D question nw is.. is dia anytin spectacular abt bin a graduate? Pls handle me gently cos i knw quite a noba of pple hia are so gud at usin acerbic/acidic statement... I beseech u.
EmmyDe typed in from Lagos.

That ur area no get plenty graduates be dat.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Joshalpha(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
SamConquer: My dear why dont you go on and tell me the '3 errors' u discover in my sentence..
chai! guy, you mean u don't see any problem with being 'bewilder'.. I must tell your english teacher!!!!
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by dnawah(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
EmmyDe25: Gud morning everyone... Hpe u al had a merrious christmas? I just graduated from one of d Nigerian universities, and ever since i got home; whch was about 2months ago, d level of treatment i receive frm pple in my street got me so dazed that i am beginning to feel so overrated... Now sum pple around dnt even care to knw my name, because they feel so comfortable calin me a graduate.... Cud rmmba a passed dae wen a lady came lukin 4 sum1 in my hse who she dosnt knw his name, only to be directed at my door cos she said d guy is a graduate...
To me i dont feel dia's anytin special abt bin a graduate cos i blv numberless of dem can be found roamin d strit buh d level at whch ds pple kips placing me continue to make me feel so elevated nd has practicaly left me in awe... D question nw is.. is dia anytin spectacular abt bin a graduate? Pls handle me gently cos i knw quite a noba of pple hia are so gud at usin acerbic/acidic statement... I beseech u.
since u don dey popular,contest 4 any of the available political post,u go make ok!:-D
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by SirMethod: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sweetlemon:
And I can't believe you had the audacity to join those criticizing the op when there are over 3 different errors in just that single sentence of yours
Remove the 'And'
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by GUNSLINGER: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=SamConquer]I am as bewilder as u are.i cant beleive is a graduate that wrote this giberish [/quote

Look at the heap of garbage you have written, and you still have the nerves to find flaws in someone's post.
The words are believe and gibberish and next time start a sentence with a capital letter after the last sentence had ended with a full stop. You BONE-_HEAD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Mpetempe(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Serendipity:
Pardon me. But where is the indefinite article that should have preceded shambles-- shambles being a singular noun?

Look under Your Bed; Sure, You Shall Find It.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Mpetempe(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Serendipity:
Pardon me. But where is the indefinite article that should have preceded shambles-- shambles being a singular noun?
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012

Are you sure you are a graduate?
Pls which of the versity do you graduated from?
this is very embarrasing
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by Mpetempe(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abbey2sam:

this is very embarrasing

University of signs & wonders...
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by joe4christ(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
SamConquer: I am as [size=15pt]bewilder[/size] as u are[size=15pt].[/size]i cant [size=15pt]beleive is a[/size] graduate that wrote this [size=15pt]giberish[/size]

[size=15pt] Oh God!
What is all this
When will all these grammertical blunders and misspellings ever come to an end in this part of the world
And all these coming from our said graduates? Pathetic is the right word! [/size]
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by teeties(f): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
SamConquer: I am as bewilder as u are.i cant beleive is a graduate that wrote this giberish

CORRECTION : I am as bewildered as you are. I can't believe its a graduate that wrote this gibberish.
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abbey2sam:

this is very embarrasing
this English language is not ours,we should stop crucifying ourselves on foreign language proficiency,has it made us grow?
lets look inward by encouraging our own and correct in love.
it's well
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
joe4christ:

[size=15pt] Oh God!
What is all this
When will all these grammertical blunders and misspellings ever come to an end in this part of the world
And all these coming from our said graduates? Pathetic is the right word! [/size]
...even the teacher needed to be corrected on the correct spellings,
this is not our language for crying out loud!
you either correct in love or when you grasp d idea being passed across,you keep mute,not coming here to condemn
Re: Is There Anything Special About Being A Graduate? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
teeties:

CORRECTION : I am as bewildered as you are. I can't believe its a graduate that wrote this gibberish.
better! thanks jor!
my principle is,if you can't correct me,don't condemn me.
those who condemn you only add to your woes and ignorance...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pgd Universities Or Colleges In Canada? / OAU Fees Hike Struggle: Management Places Union Leaders On Probation / Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.