Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged (11900 Views)

Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS / Tricycles To Replace 'okada' In Bayelsa By August / Akala Donates Cars To Olubadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by danny301: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Act of Deceit

The criticism got to him.

If you decieve man,you can't deceive God.

Useless people like will ever find ways discredit people's good works..... which one have you done?
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by gbanikiti(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
I dey laff o! grin
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
At least he cares for others.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by IYANGBALI: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
brownlord:

Gbagan
shut the fok up,do you know the difference between typographical error and gbagaun?over sabi dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by koikoikoi: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is just camouflaging.Let him donate private jets to the poor and less privileged.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
@otigainspires:
at least all the offerings are not in vain!
including your five five naira that you always give every sunday

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by lacasa: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
omenziate: Imams should emulate him and stop funding terrorism and inciting violence . Good one pastor

All na wash!.

As if say a number of the so-called pastors have not been caught in Terrorism (i.e BH).

Not to talk of CAN (PdP branch) undecided
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Starlett: President of Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has donated cars, tricycles and other items to the less priviledged.

A statement by his Special Assistant (Media and Public Affairs), Mr. Kenny Ashaka, said the cleric gave out six brand new Hyundai cars, 15 tricycles, 100 grinding machines, 3.8KVA power generating plants and 200 bags of rice in Warri, Delta State, on Wednesday.

According to the statement, Oritsejafor made the donations to reduce poverty in the country.

The above statement got me laffing in obasanjo's yoruba accent.
I don't know when giving cars without a source to fuel the car would help the poor.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by ehispapa(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
nne3870:
The above statement got me laffing in obasanjo's yoruba accent.
I don't know when giving cars without a source to fuel the car would help the poor.
TAXI or CAB operator which dont you understand
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by stephenponti(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
May be He is trailing on the virtues of TB Joshua!! Thinking outloud
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by ghettodreamz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Brand new Hyundai cars = A poor man will be driving brand new Hyundai car? What a misplaced priority this would be.. @ OP, were they given some money for fueling plus maintenance too? Would they be allowed to convert them to taxi's?

15 tricycles = Not a bad idea for transport business, good way to earn their daily ends meet (At least it's far better than the normal motorcycle generally known as Okada)

100 grinding machines = These would go a long way as helping the women, in putting food on the table for their kids, unemployed husbands or the widows.

3.8KVA power generating plants = Oh, give me a break jor! Does a poor man own a house of his own? Or na inside a one room rented parlour (Face Me-I-SLAP-You) hin go de use the power set? Another misplaced priority, won't be a bad idea if they were given cash instead, at least for a small start-up business ( way to keep body & soul together).

And 200 bags of rice in Warri, Delta State, on Wednesday = Wednesday, 26th of December is generally known as 'Boxing Day' - a day the higher classes gave gifts to the lower classes, so not a bad idea distributing bags of rice to the poor and less privileged in the society. At least, people wey no fit afford buy rice chop for Christmas go fit chop am on boxing day (No late-comer). Kini BIG DEAL grin grin grin

[size=14pt]WE DON HEAR[/size]
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by DollyParton1(f): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bunch of senseless critics..
If they dont do anything, you call them thieves embezzling church funds.
Now, he is doing something, you call it show off or fake or misplaced priorities.
One dum.bass even asked him to hand out jets, and I wonder, is this how senseless Nigerian Youths are.
Oga o.. And one day, some of you will find urselves in places of authority, abeg whey that brain u wan use manage the post.
I cry for Naija future..
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by jalay(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
well done oo!!
i dey greet bros..
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by isangedigh(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
Alonga: Dat is how it supposed to be,if all d churches support d less privilege dere will be reduction in proverty.

Most reasonable comment....this is so true,ive had this mind set that churches ought to help individuals who are less priviledged in the society. The book of Malachi talks about storehouses? Wht r the churches doing with what members give into the storehouses across the board? Let them bring out what has been given and HELP and not acquire to themselves. Me don talk my own i don waka be dat.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by toprealman: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
What your right hand does, let it be kept secret from your left hand......Sunday school lesson?
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Exponental(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
I comment my reserve
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2012

so are you God?
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
toprealman: What your right hand does, let it be kept secret from your left hand......Sunday school lesson?
yeah very right, that was why it wasn't recorded in the bible that Jesus Fed multitudes.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Saintsquare(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
Bunch of senseless critics..
If they dont do anything, you call them thieves embezzling church funds.
Now, he is doing something, you call it show off or fake or misplaced priorities.
One dum.bass even asked him to hand out jets, and I wonder, is this how senseless Nigerian Youths are.
Oga o.. And one day, some of you will find urselves in places of authority, abeg whey that brain u wan use manage the post.
I cry for Naija future..
You can neva satisfy Nigerians,no matter how hard u try.The pastor has done something,his now being criticized instead of commendation.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
koikoikoi: This is just camouflaging.Let him donate private jets to the poor and less privileged.
SMH
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Rapmaestro(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
So dat we will stop talkin about his private jet..only God fit save us frm corruption o
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Clefcentfelix: yeah very right, that was why it wasn't recorded in the bible that Jesus Fed multitudes.
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Clefcentfelix(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rap maestro: So dat we will stop talkin about his private jet..only God fit save us frm corruption o
unfortunately you're still talking about it
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Rapmaestro(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Clefcentfelix: unfortunately you're still talking about it
SMH,only God knws d persn dat is serving HER
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2012

Fool! He has been doing this Fr more than 5 years. Phucking hater.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Rapmaestro(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
blink182: Fool! He has been doing this Fr more than 5 years. Phucking hater.
fool,i'm guessing he must hav given u a stipend 2 start praising... Campaigning 4 him,cos i heard his tenure is almost over but he still want 2 hold 2 d post.... We re nt haterz,we re just concerned abt d future of 9ja

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Clefcentfelix(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rap maestro: SMH,only God knws d persn dat is serving HER
you sound like a comedian.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Mavrick2012: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
lacasa:

All na wash!.

As if say a number of the so-called pastors have not been caught in Terrorism (i.e BH).

Not to talk of CAN (PdP branch) undecided
oga stop being reckless n give a specific xampl
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Rapmaestro(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
The fool's wife went ahead 2 buy a hummer Limo too,i,m sure its nt frm only d tithe nd offering,bt frm bribe...received frm sum pple
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by slimfit1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
its Not the job of the church to provide job but I think the church did this in a horry to justify the plain he bought, but what ever is worth doing is what doing well. There are a lot of businesses that the money would have been used to create a lot of jobs employing lots of people, like factories etc. They have spent money on these cars who is going to benefit than the south Koreans after a week these people will go back to square one again which means they haven't really made any progress.
I was expecting the church board to be able to come up with a better and innovative way to empower people. The church shouldn't lower their brains of taught like the northern governors that use these type of method to empower people. You need to think about things that would create muiltple effect on people. But well done you could have done better.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Clefcentfelix(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
slim fit :
its Not the job of the church to provide job but I think the church did this in a horry to justify the plain he bought, but what ever is worth doing is what doing well. There are a lot of businesses that the money would have been used to create a lot of jobs employing lots of people, like factories etc. They have spent money on these cars who is going to benefit than the south Koreans after a week these people will go back to square one again which means they haven't really made any progress.
I was expecting the church board to be able to come up with a better and innovative way to empower people. The church shouldn't lower their brains of taught like the northern governors that use these type of method to empower people. You need to think about things that would create muiltple effect on people. But well done you could have done better.
but why was it that it was only car you noticed out of all that was donated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 / Why I Am Sanwo-Olu's Fan — Pa Adebanjo / Erelu Fayemi Inducted Into Nigerian Women Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.