Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged (11902 Views)

Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS / Tricycles To Replace 'okada' In Bayelsa By August / Akala Donates Cars To Olubadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Rapmaestro(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
slim fit :
its Not the job of the church to provide job but I think the church did this in a horry to justify the plain he bought, but what ever is worth doing is what doing well. There are a lot of businesses that the money would have been used to create a lot of jobs employing lots of people, like factories etc. They have spent money on these cars who is going to benefit than the south Koreans after a week these people will go back to square one again which means they haven't really made any progress.
I was expecting the church board to be able to come up with a better and innovative way to empower people. The church shouldn't lower their brains of taught like the northern governors that use these type of method to empower people. You need to think about things that would create muiltple effect on people. But well done you could have done better.
u've hit d nail on d head,xcept d area where u were sayin weldone.... No weldone frm me,moreova,any fault frm d jet,limo,dy wil take it abroad(dis way we spend a lot nd foreigners benefit a lot).. SMH

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by anonimi: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Did he also give them primary, secondary, vocational and tertirary education to enable them find and hold jobs to maintain the donated items

The [size=13pt]"imported" churches and muslim organisations built schools and hospitals[/size] at heavily subsidised rathes and fees in various places for a better EMPOWERED and ENLIGHTENED society rather than enriching the pastors and imams who have been replaced by sugar coated scammers.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by senatoreze: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is no doubt commendable. However,this piece is not newsworthy simply because aid to the needy should be a normal & common action of all, not only pastors. Besides,it should be a daily issue.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by 80million1: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
*speechless*
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by slimfit1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
You know I have to be fair, half bread is better than non so just give them some credit.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by aribisala0(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
We are often told that tithes are given to God and NOT MEN. So when these tithes are redistributed one expects God to be given credit NOT Oritsejafor. But what seems to be happening is he is giving the share of the poor to them without disclosing HIS OWN share. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by omarky(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
stagger:

You have a monkey brain. He does these donations during Christmas every year. For the past 3 years he has given out many motorcycles in conjunction with Bishop McClendon's ministry.

Go and get your facts straight: ignoramus.

Make the pastor no go donate okada to pple of Lagos o... Fashola go impound the okada o. Kudos to the man if only other men of God can follow suit
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by honeric01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
After criticism, he's now trying to give out 1% of the jet gift he got from the government he is working for.

1% of the value of the Jet.

Make una dey deceive una self dey think say na God and everyone una dey deceive!

Shoot me if you like, i don't care, i don't care, i get am for thick skin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by DollyParton1(f): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
honeric01:

Shoot me if you like, i don't care, i don't care, i get am for thick skin grin grin

Corking my Gun....
Ready!
Set!
Go!

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Wsdm: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
omenziate: Imams should emulate him and stop funding terrorism and inciting violence . Good one pastor
Imams do not run profit organization like the pastors do. Muslims do not give their alms to the imams as you do to a G.O, instead they are asked to identify the poor among them and submit directly not inversely. And all these alms exchangeS hand without having to hypocriticaly go to the media as God Almighty is OMNIPRESENT ( for your reward). Do you think that we practice a religion of SELF DECEIT AND HERO WORSHIP?
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by baslone: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
honeric01: After criticism, he's now trying to give out 1% of the jet gift he got from the government he is working for.

1% of the value of the Jet.

Make una dey deceive una self dey think say na God and everyone una dey deceive!

Abeg, U̶̲̥̅̊ are on point jare!! Ow much iz Rice wey them D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do press release!!!
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by planter(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Act of Deceit

The criticism got to him.

If you decieve man,you can't deceive God.
angrywhy should you be talking like this? didn't you read that it is a yearly program
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by agohavivi(f): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2012

Pastor ayo has been doing this for over 12years. He always makes annual donations and contributions to the less privileged. This is not his first. Try to get your facts right before rushing to criticise.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Okijajuju1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
six hyundai cars plus all those other things put together are not enough to hire a private jet for a day or buy his wifes stretch Limousine.. Mother f'ucker.. His 100,000 Dollar Jesus piece is worth atleast two Hyundais..

Luke 12: 48
King James Version (KJV)

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Oritsejafor can suck my pagan balls with that bullshit contribution...

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Otses(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012

Can't we humans appreciate something good for once? He has been doing this for years before that jet was given to him, so nothing got to him according to your opinion.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
Bunch of senseless critics..
If they dont do anything, you call them thieves embezzling church funds.
Now, he is doing something, you call it show off or fake or misplaced priorities.
One dum.bass even asked him to hand out jets, and I wonder, is this how senseless Nigerian Youths are.
Oga o.. And one day, some of you will find urselves in places of authority, abeg whey that brain u wan use manage the post.
I cry for Naija future..

What's wrong with asking him to hand out his jet? Lol

Didn't Jesus ask someone to do same in the bible?
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Chiopatra: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Peterjosh: What does a poor man needs with a car,generator et al.
ignorance to the highest level.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Vidamia(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why ain't him do that before jet palava surface....he did this charity to stop criticizing him of private jet......nonsense........rob paul to pay peter
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by nagoma(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
What is Ayo's profession? Where did he get the money from? EFCC should investigate him. In any case Nigerians are not looking for doles , crumps from the tables of the dining and wining clergy. The want to be given the opportunity to work - employment not dole. He should tell the leading animal in his flock.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Tonyblinky(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Why did he №† donate his private jet?pls remind him,private jet,private death.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Starlett: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
ghettodreamz: Brand new Hyundai cars = A poor man will be driving brand new Hyundai car? What a misplaced priority this would be.. @ OP, were they given some money for fueling plus maintenance too? Would they be allowed to convert them to taxi's?

15 tricycles = Not a bad idea for transport business, good way to earn their daily ends meet (At least it's far better than the normal motorcycle generally known as Okada)

100 grinding machines = These would go a long way as helping the women, in putting food on the table for their kids, unemployed husbands or the widows.

3.8KVA power generating plants = Oh, give me a break jor! Does a poor man own a house of his own? Or na inside a one room rented parlour (Face Me-I-SLAP-You) hin go de use the power set? Another misplaced priority, won't be a bad idea if they were given cash instead, at least for a small start-up business ( way to keep body & soul together).

And 200 bags of rice in Warri, Delta State, on Wednesday = Wednesday, 26th of December is generally known as 'Boxing Day' - a day the higher classes gave gifts to the lower classes, so not a bad idea distributing bags of rice to the poor and less privileged in the society. At least, people wey no fit afford buy rice chop for Christmas go fit chop am on boxing day (No late-comer). Kini BIG DEAL grin grin grin

[size=14pt]WE DON HEAR[/size]

My brother, sorry I can't answer for him o! What I also wonder is if a brand new ride has all that relevance for a truly indigent. Does giving a poor man a brand new car actually empower him? Particularly if he's unemployed?
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by boriantez: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=#770077][/color][welldone sir, if all 9ja bigger boyz do this yearly or quarterly or even bianually we sef go smile small na author=Starlett]President of Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has donated cars, tricycles and other items to the less priviledged.

A statement by his Special Assistant (Media and Public Affairs), Mr. Kenny Ashaka, said the cleric gave out six brand new Hyundai cars, 15 tricycles, 100 grinding machines, 3.8KVA power generating plants and 200 bags of rice in Warri, Delta State, on Wednesday.

According to the statement, Oritsejafor made the donations to reduce poverty in the country.

The yearly empowerment programme was organised by the World of Life Bible Church through Eagle Flight Micro Finance Bank owned by the church.

He said the responsibility of government at all levels was to cater for all Nigerians, stressing that the government would have failed if it refused to help the poor.

Oritsejafor said, “Why is it that wealthy Nigerians and corporate organisations cannot do much more than what the church is doing in terms of bringing succour to the people?

“There are institutions, corporate bodies, industrial establishments that are entrenched in different communities and are making millions of Naira. You want to look at how much some of these companies are putting back into the communities. It would be ridiculous how meagre it is.”

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/12/can-president-oritsejafor-donates-cars.html?m=1
[/quote]
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by creativemusic: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
good grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Gud
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by eazzzy1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by BodyKiss(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
sessydoo: mtchew, as if i care! undecided

Why comment if you don't care? Modafucker.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by nex(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
E dey mad! Shey na less privilege no sabi enter Private Jet?! Discriminating hypocrite!

So he knows that there is tricycle and grinding machine, and he didn't ask his congregation for that.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Dtwoabbey(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Good work papa Ayo. But sir, remember me in your kingdom. My mail address is 'chatwithdtwo@yahoo.com' pls inbox me. To be candid, poverty is too much in this dear country. More more in Jesus name.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by Akiika: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
omenziate: Imams should emulate him and stop funding terrorism and inciting violence . Good one pastor
Do you have the list of Imams funding terrorism?
Make una dey think small before hitting that keyboard. Na wah oh!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by nagoma(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
jammyng: At least he cares for others.

He is just pretending to care for PR purposes. It's because he was criticized.
Re: Oritsejafor Donates Cars, Tricycles To The Less Priviledged by oilyngbati1: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
nagoma:

He is just pretending to care for PR purposes. It's because he was criticized.

It's better to pretend and give than pretend to care and not give at thesame time, even after all the criticism(s). If in doubt, why are northern governors not taking care of the almajiris up north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erelu Fayemi Inducted Into Nigerian Women Hall Of Fame / Debt Servicing Gulps Ondo, Osun, Two Others Allocations / Again, Buhari Cancels Bauchi Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.