Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Do Fire Crackers Start Fire? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Fire Crackers Start Fire? Share Your Experience (5337 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Graphic Photos: See What Fire Crackers(knock Out) Did To This Child / Male And Female, Who Are The Most Unique Rib Crackers On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Fire Crackers Start Fire? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
victme1: i once poured petrol in to a cough syrup bottle. Then i ignite the knock-out (my intension was to drop the knockout into the bottle)purposed was to see what will happen when the knock out explode in the bottle. Alast my saving grace was that my fingers were shaking so badly out of anxiety that i missed the bottle before the knockout explode. It brunt the skin on two of my fingers. When i have gathered enough courage next time, i will still try it again to see what will happen to the bottle.

That is quiet a dangerous adventure...you might end up having a permanent ugly scar on your body.
Re: Do Fire Crackers Start Fire? Share Your Experience by ignis: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
ilugunboy:

Possibly....I think it's just an isolated case... other stores housing fire crackers should also have gone in flames if we are to pin it on just the temp.
Yea, its an isolated case and quite unusual.
Re: Do Fire Crackers Start Fire? Share Your Experience by blank(f): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Stop promoting illegality. It has been banned. There is a probability of your children being arrested under "your supervision".
Re: Do Fire Crackers Start Fire? Share Your Experience by delors(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
stephenponti: This one too is a firecracker? With led light & timed indicator that is what caused the tragic yesterday till now it's still exploding.
Stephen, why ur foot come be like say u get scoliosis so? Abi nor be ur foot dey inside that slippers so? Chicken foot grin

Re: Do Fire Crackers Start Fire? Share Your Experience by APII: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
victme1: i once poured petrol in to a cough syrup bottle. Then i ignite the knock-out (my intension was to drop the knockout into the bottle)purposed was to see what will happen when the knock out explode in the bottle. Alast my saving grace was that my fingers were shaking so badly out of anxiety that i missed the bottle before the knockout explode. It brunt the skin on two of my fingers. When i have gathered enough courage next time, i will still try it again to see what will happen to the bottle.

My brother God just saved your life, please don't try it again. I take God beg you.
Re: Do Fire Crackers Start Fire? Share Your Experience by Mustay(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2012

You apparently have not learnt your lesson yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Church Builds Africa’s Biggest Hospital In Lagos / Some Pictures Of Destroyed WW2 Tanks. / Total Guide To Creating, Signing In And Adveertising On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.