Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? (804 Views)

aa / What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by OCTAVO: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Would you prefer to date or marry a ready made man/woman to someone that is still in the making(still hustling)?
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by k2039: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]AFFIRMATIVE.

I'm ready made so I don't mind ready made.

In real life situations there are other factors that can change my preference though
[/color]
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Lovetinz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
The brain says ready-made.
The heart chooses the other..

As usual, the brain will lose.
and laugh later.

3 Likes

Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by dmcdad: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
I don't really have preference for which to choose, but the thing is, I would love it to be someone who is made in the making, if you know what I mean...

2 Likes

Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by P4VS20: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
still hustling understands the value of things
ready-made has no clue n will blame you for their ignorance later
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
As long as she loves you, don't care which. . .
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
P4VS20: still hustling understands the value of things
ready-made has no clue n will blame you for their ignorance later

Off-side comment!

What will you say about those that have hustled their way to the top and are already "made" before you met them? How will that correlate with the careless comment you made as to them having no clue and being ignorant?

You see your life?
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by P4VS20: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: Off-side comment!

What will you say about those that have hustled their way to the top and are already "made" before you met them? How will that correlate with the careless comment you made as to them having no clue and being ignorant?

You see your life?

yawns! if you dont understand what i wrote, ask and stop blowing off. am sure we re saying samething here bro.
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Saintsquare(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
I prefer in making,@least it gives a form of memory.
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by greatgod2012(f): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Whenever there is disagreement btw d partners, this is d type of utterances you are likely to hear:
From already made............will you sharap? Where were you or any of your family when i was making my money, is it not because of my money that you glue yoursely to me by force, abeg, leave me alone, you this poverty stricken fellow, gold digger........

From in d making guy........ I dont know why you just want to pull down d house u built by yourself, take it easy dear, so that another person will not reap d fruit of your labour. You know we both worked for this, dont let anger defaud you of your reward.....blah, blah, blah...
On a serious note, staying with in d making guy proves genuine love, both parties, and even everyone will be convinced of this truth.
However, if its d already made man, though, it may be with genuine love, but d genuinety of such love may be doubted, either by d man or by his pple or even by d friends.......they may be thinking d love is as a result of his wealth.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
I prefer when he is still clueless
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by bukit05(f): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
In the making
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by OCTAVO: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I prefer when he is still clueless
Clueless about what?
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
OCTAVO:
Clueless about what?
about everything
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by OCTAVO: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: about everything
I‘m sure you are not for real.
Why would you want someone that is clueless about everything?
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
OCTAVO:
I‘m sure you are not for real.
Why would you want someone that is clueless about everything?
I'm joking
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by OCTAVO: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
^^Yeah... I know.
Re: Already Made Or In-the-making Partner: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
OCTAVO: ^^Yeah... I know.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Worried About Your Intense And Irresistible Libido? / Must Do's Before You Say I Do / George Bernard Shaw On Marriage, The Oppression Of Women Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.