Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Bankers Warehouse Plc A Place Fill Of Lies And Deceit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankers Warehouse Plc A Place Fill Of Lies And Deceit. (3043 Views)

Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency / PDP Lies And Propaganda Busted Again / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankers Warehouse Plc A Place Fill Of Lies And Deceit. by Godhelpus: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Central Bank Of Nigeria should becareful of bankers warehouse mgts,cos they are not managing there staffs well, 98% of them are suffering inclusive of the manager's, custodians, driver's and the securities they are the 1ce working hard for the company's progress,And wat they get back in return from the MD's office is lies there is no union in the Organization, we the staff needs help.SOS.Good people of Nigeria should help us and look into this matter.
Re: Bankers Warehouse Plc A Place Fill Of Lies And Deceit. by jmaine: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Very true. . .Those guyz are thoroughly enslaved . . . . . So their promise of making your lives better was s sham sad . . . .
Re: Bankers Warehouse Plc A Place Fill Of Lies And Deceit. by seanet01: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Na wa o. Our graduates sef. Is there no service that is lacking in this society that you can identify and make money from?
Paid employment is an epitome of modern day slavery
Re: Bankers Warehouse Plc A Place Fill Of Lies And Deceit. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2014
Is Paula still the head if human resources?
Re: Bankers Warehouse Plc A Place Fill Of Lies And Deceit. by onemopol: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2014
if true , then I am very grateful to God. I was totally devastated when I could not make the cut for a top management position there early last year because they said their closeness to my then employer(bank), could be jeopardized if they poach their staff.
Re: Bankers Warehouse Plc A Place Fill Of Lies And Deceit. by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2014
@OP, What's the specific problem(s) undecided

(1) (Reply)

Like Play, Like Play, Boko Haram Is Fading. / Brave 9 Year Old Yoruba Girls Confronts 3 Yoruba Women Who Kidnapped Her (video) / Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.