Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

[must Read]did Iyanya Ever Date Yvonne Nelson? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [must Read]did Iyanya Ever Date Yvonne Nelson? (860 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Nelson Mandela Hostel Toilet In Unique UNIPORT / See Unilag's Miss Curves (phantee) She Starred In Iyanya's Kukere Video / Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo (2) (3) (4)

[must Read]did Iyanya Ever Date Yvonne Nelson? by maaziogbuefi: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is a very big question waiting to be answered,did Iyanya ever date yvonne Nelson? sometime ago it was viral on the internet that Iyanya dumped Yvonne Nelson for Tonto Dike, why i still don't believe this gist is because Iyanya came out openly to say he never dated any of the two.

If i were Tonto dike and i am actually dating Iyanya and he comes out openly to deny me , i will never have anything to do with him, but he came out and told fans and viewers that he never dated both actresses.

Yvonne Nelson was ranting that she has moved on and all, was a relationship ever announced? they were friends we all know that and there might be a possibility that they wanted the relationship private but for Iyanya to come out and say that he never dated her,i believe him because no relationship was announced just friendship.

Also take a look at this,Yvonne stated in an interview with Yes! magazine that she would marry Iyanya if he proposed,yvonne was trying to get a guy she could never have. Due to the 'love', she 'opened' for him and he 'entered' then slied her when it came to the relationship request and she went mad.

Iyanya stated in his video that he never dated yvonne and he is not dating Tonto, and that Tonto sef just use the situation catch trips.
Read more
Re: [must Read]did Iyanya Ever Date Yvonne Nelson? by eduson77(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
What is the name of your village@op
Re: [must Read]did Iyanya Ever Date Yvonne Nelson? by Omexonomy: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
@op i think say the sokerway water wey u drink from ur village still dey disturb you and ur family.
Re: [must Read]did Iyanya Ever Date Yvonne Nelson? by Mpetempe(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
...na so una take dey gossip up and down

The Most Interesting And Unusual Facts / Nairaland SPSS/ Statistics Guru / Kwara State University Result Is Out

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9