Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (12862 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by popoyeh(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2012
I am starting a project in 2013; a social entrepreneurship project. The project will take 25 children from the streets of Lagos annually and teach them entrepreneurship through farming and the processes involved in honey production.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: Wow... I have been away for too long and it been long I made any new thead on here.

What are your business plans for 2013?

I started with 5k some months ago, let say 3 months now after leaving school with nothing in my pocke. But that has changed a little now and it can only get better by 2013. I dont wanna talk much about me or what I did so that it does not look like I a self promotion.

My plan is to improve on what I have started and add more streams of income as the month rolls out.

How about you?

TO IMPROVE ON MY SMALL KOBO BUSINESS TO GET MORE NAIRA TO HAMMER YOUR SISTER grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by lacasa: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2012
holly-pagan:
Buy gun to kidnnap all nairalanders but i guess they dnt have dough

gringrin
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by chubysoft1(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2012
olsmade: Personal development - make myself more marketable - that, to me, is the ultimate business plan.

You've just said it all bro. Making myself more marketable is the prime business plan.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by sammie4real: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2012
Mine is a little queer...
1. Go to Oshodi, get 50 agberos and train them for boxing for 6months.

2. Get 200 ordinary people and arrange dance class and take on tour round the world after a year.

3. Go to Nigerian Prison and organize a singing or drama competition and see how it turns out to be.

4. These and many more would I like to do come 2013... So help me God!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by nenergy(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2012
My plan is to conclude my book publishing deal and hit the market with my bestseller- The Job Seeker's Creed. smiley
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2012
2013 will be a great year to come. My plan is to improve myself-making myself more marketable and presentable.

Got lot of business ideas that i need to act on in school. God's willing i will be able to make my first million in 2013
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by ray502(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Entering the murky waters of transportation business.so help me God.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by DonTim1: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2012
I intend to dominate Lagos,giv back to where I grew,would like to expand my dealings to d FG.

Most of all,make more money!
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by maclatunji: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2012
My plans ehn! Just wait and see.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2012
just to make a few more millions cool
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by parklamson: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2012
do u want 2 be the next ALINKO DANGOTE? dangote was successful because he takes calculated risk,are u ready to take a calculated risk? you have what it takes to be richer than dangote if any only if u can take risk.here comes once in a lifetime opportunities on how u can make hundreds of dollars,thousands of dollars and millions of dollars by this referral links.all what u need is just internet connection shikena,lobatan.start making money online.http://www.hourlyrevshare.com/?ref=parklamson and https://www.adgazinerev.com/?ref=parklamson
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by neksummi(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2012
I plan to help 100 Nigerians make their first N1m in six months through a programme that is simple but very powerful.
Here's how I want to go about it:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Mind you I didn't say it is easy but simple. When people work as a team, there's nothing they cannot achieve.

Also plan to go into importation and then try my hands on poultry and fish farming.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Skywalker5(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2012
My business plan is to startup an IT support company in Naija with remote support staffs
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by newnaija: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2012
I plan to make #18 million naira in 2013 from my educational consulting businesses.
@i intend to start my sms communication service for 5,000 private schools in lagos and ogun states which will generate #3 million naira monthly profits for my company.
@i intend to complete my professional courses at COVENANT UNIVERSITY,OTTA in psychology and bioinformatics and also study and practice PRIVATE EQUITY AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT during the course of the year.
@i intend to raise #50 million naira in PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENTS for my consortuim of schools which will start hopefully in 2013
@i intend to travel to DUBIA for business school in april and SOUTH AFRICA in august to AFRICA LEADERSHIP ACADEMY,PETORIA
@lastly.....i hope to personally invest #6 million for my marriage and future family this 2013...
@God will help me and every other person with good plans.....
#IAMKINGSLEYSOUTHBANK...
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2012
parklamson: do u want 2 be the next ALINKO DANGOTE? dangote was successful because he takes calculated risk,are u ready to take a calculated risk? you have what it takes to be richer than dangote if any only if u can take risk.here comes once in a lifetime opportunities on how u can make hundreds of dollars,thousands of dollars and millions of dollars by this referral links.all what u need is just internet connection shikena,lobatan.start making money online.http://www.hourlyrevshare.com/?ref=parklamson and https://www.adgazinerev.com/?ref=parklamson
Bruda Parklamson, Aliko Dangote can never be a reference point when talking about people who made it big from nothing. Let me put you through with his profile at a glimpse.

He is the son of a man who happened to be a legislator back in those days, and a niece to the popular Dantata, a household name in the old Nigeria. And even after that, his businesses boomed becos they got extreme favours from Nigerian presidents, from Abacha to IBB to OBJ who stopped IBETO group from importing cement and only licensing Dangote Group to do so for more than 2 years, do you know how much that is? Making one man the sole importer of cement (a major product) in Nigeria?

In fact Dangote's wealth is equal to past Nigerian presidents' wealth. If at all he never made it as the richest man in Africa, I would have questioned lots of people cos he deserves to be with all the political favours. So remove him from your list pls

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by vanstanzy(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2012
I haven't drawn up anything. But thanks for reminding me.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Ozonna(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Seriously looking @ developing myself by grabbing prof certs cos i wanna change my career. Also may venture into crop farming ( future of Nigeria)and online businesses.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: Bruda Parklamson, Aliko Dangote can never be a reference point when talking about people who made it big from nothing. Let me put you through with his profile at a glimpse.

He is the son of a man who happened to be a legislator back in those days, and a niece to the popular Dantata, a household name in the old Nigeria. And even after that, his businesses boomed becos they got extreme favours from Nigerian presidents, from Abacha to IBB to OBJ who stopped IBETO group from importing cement and only licensing Dangote Group to do so for more than 2 years, do you know how much that is? Making one man the sole importer of cement (a major product) in Nigeria?

In fact Dangote's wealth is equal to past Nigerian presidents' wealth. If at all he never made it as the richest man in Africa, I would have questioned lots of people cos he deserves to be with all the political favours. So remove him from your list pls
Your summary is full of confirmed LIES!!! These are your imaginations, if you have been one on one with Dangote, you will totally disagree with yourself. Infact, anyone who adopts Dangote's business and personal principles will be rich. After meeting with Dangote, my perception of life and business changed. Thanks but no thanks for those lies.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2012

I would rather have my plans speak for me than to speak to people about my plans.
Why?
To avoid distraction/discouragement and most of all to avoid what i will call "PLAN THEFT".

Stay tuned....
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Billyonaire: Your summary is full of confirmed LIES!!! These are your imaginations, if you have been one on one with Dangote, you will totally disagree with yourself. Infact, anyone who adopts Dangote's business and personal principles will be rich. After meeting with Dangote, my perception of life and business changed. Thanks but no thanks for those lies.
It is good to know that yu have met with him on a one on one basis.

Do you mind telling the house what you have gained from him?

It wouldnt hurt, would it?

You can just put them in bullet points. wink
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2012
albacete:
I would rather have my plans speak for me than to speak to people about my plans.
Why?
To avoid distraction/discouragement and most of all to avoid what i will call "PLAN THEFT".

Stay tuned....

I like that but as you can see from what I did, I said what I would do with being so specific.

Hence, the need for someone to say I have not said anything. You dig?
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2012
In less than 2years of being in business, i have learnt that a businessman should have various streams of income. Having made a crossover from white collar to entrepreneurship 18months ago, i learnt that seasons affect businesses ''a lot''. To keep afloat, you lay your eggs in many baskets.

I trade cement which has a ''serious'' glut right now. Am into transportation for the yuletide season. Hoping to get into 'oil' business(dont ask me what type of oil).

I hate going broke. 2013 go hear am.

#All nah by God's grace##
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by DANILSA(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2012
timbros: OP how do you expect people to come share their business plans for 2013 when you dont lead by example? Did I hear you say the thread is not about you but about others? You go wait tire to hear other people's business plan when you are hiding yours...

Btw I made first page!!!
*dancing etighi on Seun's office desk* grin grin grin
HE HAS DONE ALOT OF THAT, I MEAN OP, JUST SEARCH GUYS LETS TALK BUSINESS AND YOU WILL SEE HIS BUSINESS IDEAS
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by alphaconde(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2012
My plan is to leave the country. @ least that's a business plan of some sort.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by albacete(m): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy:

I like that but as you can see from what I did, I said what I would do with being so specific.

Hence, the need for someone to say I have not said anything. You dig?

relax bro. The time isn't right for dat now. wink
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2012
2sexy: It is good to know that yu have met with him on a one on one basis.
Do you mind telling the house what you have gained from him?
It wouldnt hurt, would it?
You can just put them in bullet points. wink
My assertion in my earlier post was to correct an impression 'we' had of Dangote; "we" in the sense that I was also of that impression until my inquisitions. Granted, no business venture that big is unilateral personal investment to the minutest kobo, but in business cycle private equity, jv partners and even angel investors almost always seek where to place their 'redundant' funds in active businesses that can yield higher return on investments than the standard rates that any high yield money market or savings from the investment banking sectors could offer, that is not to say, that dangote is a surrogate, he is not. That being said, my inquisition to his business acumen and personal principles are a wealthy experience that are common among average billionaires but with some rare breed of sincerity and personal humility.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: if you are still an undergraduate, believe me there are businesses you can start with that amount or say 20 - 40k. Just study your school environment very well, observe what is lacking and what is trending....but then, you must be ready to act without being shy or shameful of girls, cos thats the greatest challenge most male students face when desiring to start up a business- they are often shy because they don't want Anita, Tina, Cynthia, etc their crush and maybe girlfriends to see them doing that thing....

Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Chillypelly(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2012
Expanding my garri and kwulikwuli distribution network especially in the northwest where boko haram members are beakoning for supplies.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Chillypelly(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Expanding my garri and kwulikwuli distribution network especially in the northeast where boko haram members are beakoning for supplies.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Don't be discouraged by what people will say. Just do what you have to do.

Humble yourself, and God will lift you up.
Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2012
Billyonaire: My assertion in my earlier post was to correct an impression 'we' had of Dangote; "we" in the sense that I was also of that impression until my inquisitions. Granted, no business venture that big is unilateral personal investment to the minutest kobo, but in business cycle private equity, jv partners and even angel investors almost always seek where to place their 'redundant' funds in active businesses that can yield higher return on investments than the standard rates that any high yield money market or savings from the investment banking sectors could offer, that is not to say, that dangote is a surrogate, he is not. That being said, my inquisition to his business acumen and personal principles are a wealthy experience that are common among average billionaires but with some rare breed of sincerity and personal humility.
hmmmm... I love it the way you just explained it. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner / Access Bank Treats Customers This Summer With Xclusiveplus / Fire Disaster At Kurmi Market In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.