Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Had Been Your Experience With Onlinenaira.com? Satisfied OR Dissapointed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Had Been Your Experience With Onlinenaira.com? Satisfied OR Dissapointed? (1128 Views)

*so Dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!! / My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / I Will No Longer Keep My Money In Banks. Are You Satisfied, Sanusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Had Been Your Experience With Onlinenaira.com? Satisfied OR Dissapointed? by server123: 5:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Note to Seun and moderators of this thread:
Don't see this question as avenue for me to advertise this company as I'm no way associated with them nor was I paid to talk about them here because I know that you people are all hot now with this thread as you want all writeups that may look like adverts posted here to be advertised with N60k or whichever paid into his/their hungry wallet.

I'm just here to seek Nigerians opinion about their service and as well their experience with them

As for me with my experience with them,I will say that they are legal but their charges are just too high and I think that they are taking advantage of Nigerians.
Besides,their customer care is nothing to write home about as you will need to contact them several times via phone[their UK line sucks as their Etisalat line is virtually most times unreacheable before] you can be attended to even after you must have met all their criteria.
What is pissing off the most is their N1,950 charged for Instant withdrawal into Nigerian Bank which ? ? ? ? ? ?
What are our financial institutions and other concerned bodies doing to regulate the operation of this company here in Nigeria though owned by a Nigerian before they grow wings and might be at the end be tagged/become scammer because poor customer care and unchalant attitudes to customer by any company will be sending wrong signals and you know what that means.

In short,what have been your experience so far with onlinenaira?

Be straight forward and proof will as well be appreciated.
Re: What Had Been Your Experience With Onlinenaira.com? Satisfied OR Dissapointed? by olujames(m): 1:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Your review dates back to 2012, but this is 2017. Wny not have a look again to see how OnlineNaira is doing today?

(1) (Reply)

What Solar Lantern Business Did For Me. / There Are Still Real Ways To Make Money Online. / Be Careful Of Nigeria Internet Marketers Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.