Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert (23913 Views)

D’banj Cancels Koko Concert 2013 In Honour Of Mandela / D'banj Koko Concert To Be Hosted By Idris Elba. / Cabo Snoop Live In Lagos for the Koko Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by PeterKbaba: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by PeterKbaba: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by dhrey: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
cameronese:

My brother, you cant judge from pictures showing people on front seat -- the show was a huge flop considering the amount of pub.

must u comment.wish kind gud tin ur papa do.ode
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Was it exciting ? Looks like there were more less appealing artists than the raves of the moment.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by UyiIredia(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
I didn't miss nada.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by PeterKbaba: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by alaoeri: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
REALITY101:

Get your head outta your asss
Are you one of the haters?
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
alaoeri:
Are you one of the haters?

No sir
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by PeterKbaba: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by sundaybam(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Don jazzy no come
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by SisiKill1: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Where are the illuminati signs dicerpherers?

I'm surprised they have not come to tell us DBanj bending down in picture 12 means he is paying homage to King Illuminati and the flash on his face in Picture 4 is a sign the king has accepted his homage.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by musty1987(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
this guy is really making waves ....tie yatooooo cool
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by johnstar(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
uihebom: My only worry is dis photographer, was he snapping dis pics from outside gate?I can't even see them well. I guess the guy was snapping from the exit door.
cheesy cheesy, im noe pay entr, so d person have 2 sneak inside nd snap
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Bodmas06: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
sundaybam: Don jazzy no come
Hahaaaaa we didnt allow him to enter.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
Datz ma boi. Carry go, Ti è Oyato
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by illuminutty: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
so they finally succeeded in blending all these nigerian musicians into ILLUMINATI.
chai! the love of money and fame is the beginning of their journey into hell fire.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
All of you no go the place where they. Said it flopped, it's to come here for pictures.

It was a flop, but it sold tickets, the organisationwas disapponting, the performances were even worse, people were standing instead of sitting cos he sold more tickets than there was space for, people trekked a distance of 1 hour and were exhausted when they got home

There are even reports of concert-goers being beaten and man-handled by the touts the king of all touts hired in the name of bodyguards.

Your koko master reportedly asked the regular and vip attendees to apologise to those at the table because 'na dem dey pay am'

And instead of the blinded, bigoted oafs to for once accept that their con-artist idol still flopped despite all the international acts he had to bring just so people can come, they're still supporting his lack of proper planning.

P-square didn't have to bring Big Sean or Tinie Tempah to sell out, EME didn't have to cross the border to hold a sterling show, but Koko master foreign acts and all still had woeful reviews, na wa. #D'banj HATER
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by tutu1: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Meen no matter what you do haters gonna hate, if they stop hating they get unemployed lol, people should stop being bias, Dbanj show might not have been as hot as Rhythm unplugged but it is far from flop, I mean you cant sit down back of your computer n start writing crap about a show you didn't attend, most people shouting flop didn't even go, they gave you free opportunity to look on line and you still hating.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
@Safarigirl

How's your opinion relevant??

And who cares about P-Square and EME??

You Nigerians make me sick with your innate hatred - the guy brought superstars to your shytehole of a country, yet you stay hating on him... Get a freaking life...

PSquare and EME would have done the same thing if they had the star-power - GTFOH with your bitterness and enjoy the pics...

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by RedLight1: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
safarigirl: All of you no go the place where they. Said it flopped, it's to come here for pictures.

It was a flop, but it sold tickets, the organisationwas disapponting, the performances were even worse, people were standing instead of sitting cos he sold more tickets than there was space for, people trekked a distance of 1 hour and were exhausted when they got home

#D'banj HATER
how much are they paying u to bring the duy down? seriously u need to get a life... anywhere u here the name of dbanj... u are always there to flex muscle like chicken that wanted to lay big egg.... na wa o

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Can anyone tell me who the feck wants to go to Nigeria for crying out loud??

The guy brought four international superstars to your cesspit, yet you numbnuts still want to hate on that...

And you wonder why your country is still in the medieval age - fvck out of here!!

Big ups to D'banj!!

Shout outs to Big Idris Elba(Stringer Bells), Tinie, Pusha T, and Big Sean... cool

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
shy-mmex:
@Safarigirl

How's your opinion relevant??

And who cares about P-Square and EME??

You Nigerians make me sick with your innate hatred - the guy brought superstars to your shytehole of a country, yet you stay hating on him... Get a freaking life...

PSquare and EME would have done the same thing if they had the star-power - GTFOH with your bitterness and enjoy the pics...

guy did you just call my country "shytehole"? I supposed you are referring to some other country!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
woodcook:

guy did you just call my country "shytehole"? I supposed you are referring to some other country!

Everyone knows naija is a massive shytehole...

I still don't know anyone who has visited Naija and come back with any good news about the country...

Be proud of Dbanj, end of...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Onegai(f): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
It was a flop. My family attended with friends, they're swearing never to do it again.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by aieromon(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Honestly,the pics are poor.Dammit
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
shy-mmex:

I still don't know anyone who has visited Naija and come back with any good news about the country...

scratching my head... meanwhile what country are you from so I know how to go about responding to you? I hope you are not one of those Africans that have made up their mind to die abroad but then that will not erase the fact that you are a "seed" from this "shytehole".
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by RedLight1: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
shy-mmex:
Can anyone tell me who the feck wants to go to Nigeria for crying out loud??

The guy brought four international superstars to your cesspit, yet you numbnuts still want to hate on that...

And you wonder why your country is still in the medieval age - fvck out of here!!

Big ups to D'banj!!

Shout outs to Big Idris Elba(Stringer Bells), Tinie, Pusha T, and Big Sean... cool
are u shittiing me?
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by RedLight1: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
shy-mmex:

can u forever shut the fhuck up? angry go and get a life ... fhucking slave .... please reveal ur true identity so i can deal with u .... stupidd mor0n
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by alaoeri: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Despite all the critics lets Dbanj organise another show its still going to be a sold out, all the ppl condemning 'll still be among the first to purchase a ticket.
Advice to safarigirl your hating on Dbanj success won't do u any good a guy that don't even know u are existing is better for u to be skipping Dbanj's thread than showing your hatred on the dude no matter your negative comments it won't break him.
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by RedLight1: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
woodcook:

scratching my head... meanwhile what country are you from so I know how to go about responding to you? I hope you are not one of those Africans that have made up their mind to die abroad but then that will not erase the fact that you are a "seed" from this "shytehole".
i always wonder what is the major problem with all these 2nd class citizen working as slaves in another country really is .... he is probably another gaynian angry
Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by crisycent: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Big ups to the KOKO MASTER.....I'm happy that you can still pull this crowd in Nigeria even though you are not here all the time. It just shows how much you are loved back home. Good one bra!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert by secreyor: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Thank u...i'm done seeing d pictures *goes back to listen to GHOST MODE*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq / Benson Boone – Beautiful Things Mp3 Download, Video & Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.