Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) (3707 Views)

LMAO Pls Don't Open Dis If Ur Hypertensive(photo) / He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by pasqal09: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
youngprof2n: Give her some breathing space.If she likes u,She wil later show u d green light signs.ASSAP.
Bro, didn't u see the date of this thread before posting ur comment?
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by baralatie(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
@OP!U are 19yrs
+u are a jambite
+chai!c wetin ASUU don cause!instead of u to go on 40 days national fasting & praying 4 ASUU to call-off strick e.
U are on nairaland asking nwanne how to marry & put woman 4 house.
HEH!AASSUU!AASUU
c wetin una bring,chai!
And u av nt don 1st semest exam to know how many carry over,carry plus u get!
Wether u av don matrib u dont knw,u are failing luv.
Mo ju to ewe re!o ma lo fun re ni gbese nitori omo to gba ti'e.ona ile akuwe o sin ji n ko to le pe ara re ni graduati
e ku ASUU
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2013
Wasini: My friend, 4get about her. U're jst 19 and its only natural you'll feel that way, its part of the growing up process. I'm 21 and i've been in ur shoes on several occassions. You seem desperate and that seems 2 hv repelled her. Jst learn how 2 cultivate healthy friendships with members of the opposite sex and you wont hv 2 beg 4 love.

21yrs old and 19yrs old, you're still in the same shoe.........yeah maybe a little mature
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by ITbomb(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Move on boy.
I beleive you are of the same age.
THe girl has realise the power of attraction to guys and as normal , you are now a small boy compared to the dicks she is now sucking.
Teenage relationship of same age seldom leads to anywhere.
Face your studies , make a 2.1 get a job and/or get money and you will have more girls at the right time.
First thing first bro
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by tammyboy1(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Anytin(urgent advice needed)

1 Like

Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by modextus(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
tenk
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by Dhotseal(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Op, I think u should focus more on ur studies for now. Believe me, she also has the right to choose who to be with. I bet by the time u make it to 200level her memory will be so distant u .might even struggle to remember her name.

Furthermore, I think you should work on ur grammar a little more. The gramatical errors are one too many....and dnt tell me they r typos. Goodluck!
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by passionate87(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
ur story remind me of 10years ago when I was ur age how time flies I had a gal then who I loved deeply too though she also loved me when I told her I love her she said I was funny really I was I said it like a child when I look back now I laff at my stupidity then I never had a very solid relationship when I was in the university because of the so called love I had for her but all I can see now was a childish guy who never know what he was talking about.
I have moved on no feelings for her anymore and I have met gals who I appreciate and cherish more than her so my advice for you cut ties with her love is not forced stop killing urself over someone who might be somewhere enjoying her life with another guy u know what I mean.
broaden ur horizon they are finer gals around who would appreciate and love you right now focus on ur studies and be successful u will have more admirers than u bargained for.
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by chigbolu: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
young man go and read your books o
Re: Don't Open If You Won't Say Anything! (urgent Advice Needed) by dhameelare(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
TRUTH: She'll always take you for granted

ADVICE: Get over her, she's just a fish in a big blue ocean.

Almost all guys av experience dis, this is why we turn to players n u girls will be clamouring that "Guys are useless, all guys are the same"

Like if u OBJECT, Share if u AGREE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Things Shy Guys/ Girls Do When They Have Crush On Someone / The Temperaments And Sex: The Sanquine Wife And Sex. / Petite Woman Handling Big Co*ck (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.