Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? (11848 Views)

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by djeezy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Many people may not admit they would accept their partner back but surreptitiously or clandestinely wish their ex would come back to them especially the ones they truly love notwithstanding the fact that the person dumped him/her.lol
Anyway back to topic, there's been a lot of cases where someone who was dumped accepts their ex back whenever he/she comes back seeking for another chance(Love I guess).
The back-together relationship sometimes works out or doesn't work out thereafter but for others they believe it's no use going back to their past which they've obviously put behind them. Would you come back after being dumped by someone once or twice and trust them never to dump you again? Have you accepted someone who has dumped you formerly before?....Mature responses pls.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by xynerise: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
djeezy: surreptitiously or clandestinely
there are other comprehendable words to use angry

@topic. It depends on the reason she left in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by djeezy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
xynerise:
there are other comprehendable words to use angry

@topic. It depends on the reason she left in the first place.
okay, i'll look for more comprehendable words next time. So what kind of reason(s)?
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
unless she returned for quickies purposes o. no time man must move forward
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
once upon a time i would've but no.
esp. if it was a bad breakup. I NEVER forget and I have an issue with trust and forgiveness, so it would be difficult for me to move on with the individual as if everything is "all good". Again, I am not saying I wouldn't give an ex a chance if I feel they may be worth it but right now, I am about living life and moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
Take her back, and dump her afta a while,........SCORE SETTLED

3 Likes

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
All my Ex(s) wants to come back after I dumped them.... Y'all know ur selves. U Berra say the truth! kiss
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Uchenna42(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
NEVER
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by cardealer10: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well...depends on the condition that leads to her going oh, there are certain things a human being must not tolerate one of such things is if someone your love leave you for somebody else.

If they come back begging I will may not accept them oh, because whatever had made the person go the first time, will make them go again a 2nd time and even many more times...so be wise! if na because the bobo get money pass u, no even look her face when she cums back begging oh...because if another bobo wey get money cum again she go oooh. thats my opinion!

7 Likes

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by bigfat: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
[size=15pt]not easy ohhh..[/size]
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by 190theclown: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
car dealer10: Well...depends on the condition that leads to her going oh, there are certain things a human being must not tolerate one of such things is if someone your love leave you for somebody else.

If they come back begging I will may not accept them oh, because whatever had made the person go the first time, will make them go again a 2nd time and even many more times...so be wise! if na because the bobo get money pass u, no even look her face when she cums back begging oh...because if another bobo wey get money cum again she go oooh. thats my opinion!

True true

Most Nigerian girls always go back 2their ex's anyways undecided
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by duni04(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

True true

Most Nigerian girls always go back 2their ex's anyways undecided
Nigerian gals don suffer big time
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by slimyem: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
Depends on the reason for the dumping initially,if he appears to be truly repentant and does the begging..grin
Aint nothing wrong with giving second chances..smiley
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by nuges1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
It seriously depends on y she left me in d first place#period
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by 190theclown: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
Date your Ex- Nigerian girlfriend and win a free trip to-dubai cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Had it been I'm not in love with someone else now, I'd have thought about accepting my ex(though I ended it)back, I really did love that guy.

There was just something about him wink.
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by adora4u1: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yes. Just so I can dump HIM! wink
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Confirmbabe(f): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
If he dumpd me because of anoda woman,i wud nt accept him bak, buh if it ws because of somfin i did wrng i wud accept him. I'm nt selfish, jst a corrct naija babe. wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
freecocoa: Had it been I'm not in love with someone else now, I'd have thought about accepting my ex(though I ended it)back, I really did love that guy.

There was just something about him wink.
...are you sure u wer d one dat ended d r/shp or d other way round??....cos i dnt get y u shld b fantasizing over sum1 u dumped for anoda better alternative...it jst dosent add up 2me..

1 Like

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
adora4u1: Yes. Just so I can dump HIM! wink
...sounds very childish 2me...u acept sum1 jst 2prove a point by dumping him again...reeks of low self-esteem 2me..

1 Like

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
Confirmbabe: If he dumpd me because of anoda woman,i wud nt accept him bak, buh if it ws because of somfin i did wrng i wud accept him. I'm nt selfish, jst a corrct naija babe. wink
...very natural,realistic en practicable...any1 dat reads dis can easily connect wit d post cos it makes a whole lotta sense...

1 Like

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by gwas(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
No girl has ever dumped me! And I've dated several girls.
Lets now suppose it happens, i can never go back to her. No time.
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Sunymoore(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dan Allah, pack all these ur ex shittty threads in a single thread. Hava past na past. For how long chld ppl be seeing these shitx on FP
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by alaoeri: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
The only thing that can make me go back to my ex is if i want to shine her congo again & again.

1 Like

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by UjSizzle(f): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
Depends...if i was dumped cos of a fault of mine, then I'd gladly go back. Anything else is a no no for me, i find it really difficult to get past bad break ups.
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by 5much(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
It depends on d reason for d break up.
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
ARES: What's with the whole EX thing making front page all the time, angry what is this ? some fruity boys confratanity.
If ya'll got girl problem, I suggest u find a ho, don't come here and cry us a river angry
....but you left all the other juicy stories on the front page en decided to click on this particular one...i wld've called you a hypocrite if not for...............

1 Like

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
gwas: No girl has ever dumped me! And I've dated several girls.
Lets now suppose it happens, i can never go back to her. No time.
...dude you are so full of poo...keep ur history to urself cos nobody cares about it...if i wnt sum history i know where to tune in...i doubt if you've ever dated a classy lady all your life..

1 Like

Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by gwas(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Blue-eyed boi:
...dude you are so full of poo...keep ur history to urself cos nobody cares about it...if i wnt sum history i know where to tune in...i doubt if you've ever dated a classy lady all your life..
You are a doofus!
If you didn't care you shouldn't have quoted me. The wise thing to do is to ignore my post. Are you that dumb?
And for your info: i go out with exotic girls, imported-looking-like-girls; not the classless razz crass girls you hang out with.
Re: Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅† all depends on what,and who caused the breakup,but one constant thing in life is change,so going back would be like one eating one's puke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Embrace your Marital Script. / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.