Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,902 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Treatment Of Fracture In A Native Doctor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Treatment Of Fracture In A Native Doctor (646 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / How True Is The Spiritual Implication About Cobwebs Motion Entanglement Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Treatment Of Fracture In A Native Doctor by tpee200: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
I've just been told that my Dad had an accident this evening,that both legs are broken. He is now lying in a nearby hospital. I also had a fracture while I was in SS3 in the year 2000. I was taken to a native Dr in my village who fixed the leg, now I can walk. I have given my life to christ now and have come to understand that these native Doctors use diabolical means to fix fractures. And they still want to take my Dad to this same native doctor that fixed my leg for treatment because there is no enough money to take him to hospital for treatment. Please I need advice from Spirited men of God on where to take him for treatment.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Treatment Of Fracture In A Native Doctor by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Good morning,

I don't know if I fit into your 'idea' of a "spirited man of God" but I believe that one does not need to have supernatural powers (whether from God or his adversary) to help treat a fracture. I really do not know how you went about the treatment of your fracture but I am of the opinion that if there was no divination, incantation etc and the "Native doctor" only utilized skills developed over time then I don't think it is wrong to have used him.

Another way to look at this might be from the perspective of given a good example. If this "Native doctor" is involved in the use of diabolical powers then going there might be scandalous. St. Paul was of the view that though some of his actions might not be bad in themselves, he would prefer not to do them for the sake of those who are not strong in the faith.

Anyways, if going to this native doctor pose a challenge to your faith then I will suggest that you take your dad to another local expert in the treatmet of fractured bones or better still why not take him to a government hospital? I don't think their fees are that expensive. If at all you can't afford it then seek help from your church to raise the money. You need to act swiftly!

Sorry about your dad and speedy recovery for him!

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Inappropriate? / How Jewish Was The Early Church. / How Populations Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.