Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (48059 Views)

Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by TunezMediaBlog: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
publicly embarrassed by irate youth when he caught with fetish items, after his wife blew the whistle on his diabolical activities, in case you missed it read here ( https://www.nairaland.com/2800253/pastor-native-doctor-stripped-unclad#40982723 )

More details have been revealed in the dealing of the pastor and his spiritual consultant. After they were quizzed by the mob, the ritualist duo confessed that they kill people by writing their names on a live chicken and then after some incantations, they would hang the chicken upside down to die.

The person whose name has been written down will die immediately as the chicken dies.

The pastor confessed that they have been doing it for years with all sorts of evil effects like sudden death, sickness, blocked progress, bareness marriage failure and many more, while naming an old woman as their accomplice

See the new images of the ritualist been paraded round the village, with their fetish works

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39771

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Deckynyansha(f): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!...........UNA GO HEAR AM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by TunezMediaBlog: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
See very graphic images inside...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=39771

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Deckynyansha(f): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ife erike....Just look at the way this irresponsible nonentity of man is killing and hindering the progress of men and women. Ewoooo.... he need to suffer very well before dying so that he will have a taste of SUFFERING...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Chanchit: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Stvpid wicked men.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by kossyablaze(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Few of many...I still take one eye dey look Oyedepo,Adeboye and Joshua...All diz pastors!hmmmmm I no say anytn shaaa o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Cholls(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
My brother it like people misuse the word Pastor this days cuz i can't believe a real Pastor can downgrade him self into doing unimaginable thing like this even if he wishes the spirit of the Lord will not grant him. Please using the word Pastor ye doers of iniquity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by ODUBEZE: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
People needs to be more careful that is why the bible ask us to pray at all times because we are at war with principalities and powers.
But we will emerge victorious. Amen!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by dhoryn(f): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
This can only happen in . . . State.

market got bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by johnydon22(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
I am against the mauling of people because they practised what ever belief or religious rituals they deem fit.

But once their practise involves hurting or killing of another human then they deserve what they got.

But seriously people should stop this jungle justice, simply hand them over to the authorities to be prosecuted according the the nations constitutional dictates

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Geofavor(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
the ritualist duo confessed that they kill people by writing their names on a live chicken and then after some incantations, they would hang the chicken upside down to die.

The person whose name has been written down will die immediately as the chicken dies.
hahaha. See as dem dey kill and waste chicken wey people suppose chop for this christmas/newyear season. Some Nigerians and their primitive way of life sef. Smh

anyway, if this is what they truly did, they shouldn't be punished! The pastor and the native doctor are probably two mentally deranged individuals who went about killing chickens and writing people's names on them while reciting some nonsense talks(incantations), thinking it would kill those people.

if they truly killed people, they did it physically and not by doing the nonsense they confessed.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by wasco24: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
MMM Money must be made

Abeg allow them enjoy their life
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by gunners160(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Most Nigerian pastors will forever remain confussed lyk dis my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by iameugene(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Zaikon(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
hhmm
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by domopps(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Am telling you guys Devil is a learner when it comes to some ppl's wickedness.......... Someone's prayer has just been answered by praying fervently to God the most high the one that has ultimate power for them to be exposed

What does it profit a man to gain the whole earth, money, fame, unGodly-honour and even more influential than president of a nation but @dend loose the life to the kingdom of hell!

Wherever my name is being mentioned for evil Thunder shall strike and kill dem all IJN
( amen)...... God help us all

Cheeeeeers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by chynie: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Names
Oh na them grin
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Dottore: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Don't they have names?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by thefakestan: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Still same dudes, representing!

Well I guess, ish just got real.

ThefakeStan
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by lankieman: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pastor's are fake all over. ..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by hemucology(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hummm I can't belief it

End time pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Holatunde007(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
End time pastors

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Smartsyn(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
The topic suppose to read, "Two native doctors confess to killing people"

Because the only difference between this two is that one is on suit, while the other is on wrapper and palm leaves..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by hakeem4(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
List of end time churches

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by ladyF(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
haaa...the heart of man. shocked

Guess who is on FRONTPAGE

hehehe na me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by iceberylin(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why aren't they burning undecided
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by blazetitov: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by zyzx(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Endtime indeed.....
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by chinex276(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
if i blame bubu now, dem go insult me taya,,, so may i jus shut up!
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
johnydon22:
I am against the mauling of people because they practised what ever belief or religious rituals they deem fit.

But once their practise involves hurting or killing of another human then they deserve what they got.

But seriously people should stop this jungle justice, simply hand them over to the authorities to be prosecuted according the the nations constitutional dictates
which police!

Kill them at the spot and the rest will learn a good lesson!

Just wait until them kidnapped one of your family and use him/she for ritual, that's when you will know those people deserve death at the spot

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.