Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram (1495 Views)

Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Among Adam And Eve, Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Suffering Today / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by martinseme: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
It is really sad to count all the dastardly attacks that has been carried out by the dreaded boko haram insurgents against the innocent and christians in particular,but after thorough analysis of the situation ,i can boldly say we are to be blamed for the sole reason that we have neglected our pre ordained responsibility and commission to bravely preach the gospel and convert our fellow muslim country men to the right path for their salvation and now the devil is using them to unleash destruction.The huge amounts which the clergy waste away on frivolities such as air crafts, mansions and other luxurious acquisitions would have gone a long way to bring many lost souls to Jesus christ. Its not just the responsiblity of the clergy to evangelist but that of the all .
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Muslims have been urged to kill christians by the quran. Those muslims that are not following the killing part are not fulfilling the asmar. From mecca to medina, mohammed slaughtered non muslims and he ordered his followers to do same.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by advocate666: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
A bunch of turn the other cheek fools.
Hey muslims, try attacking Satanists and see your Meccah laid to waste.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by teniyi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
My response was propelled by the mentioned of the word muslim and it being tied to a lost souls.

Now, you cannot deny the fact that the same Boko Haram killed more muslims than Christians (which were all condemnable).

You need to know that Muslims have a straight way to paradise. And their salvation does not have anything to do with worshipping of man-god as most christians do, which every and each denomination has its various definition of salvation which most time are never the same. At least, all cannot be right!

Whatever you and people like you say, Islam made it clear that it grow will be detested by people like you. Now Islam remain the fastest growing community in the world.

Whatever efforts the Christian Evangelist spend, won't really help (fact). In the 1990s, there were more than 6,000 FULLTIME christian evangelist sent to convert muslims in Algeria during a war caused by the Christians (France). At the end, nothing happened. Also, at present, in UAE, the same FULL christian evangelist are there in their numbers, and they are entering Islam in their numbers.

Finally, it is no longer hidden, that Islam is at the receiving end of so many things, even when so many muslim leaders, are being killed, the blame is on the Islam, if BH or whatever kills, Islam is blamed, if muslim or christian is killed by BH, islam is also being blamed, but salvation is guaranteed in Islam.

1 Like

Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
teniyi: My response was propelled by the mentioned of the word muslim and it being tied to a lost souls.

Now, you cannot deny the fact that the same Boko Haram killed more muslims than Christians (which were all condemnable).
This is the kind of crap I hate. You know you're pouring salt to injury.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2012
@ teniyi, this is propaganda. Mohammed adviser muslims to apply propganda in order to propagate islam
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2012
OP you are st.upid. there is no market for a religion here, in the North, that preaches worship of man-Gods and that makes people poor by begging for tithes.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by teniyi(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus: This is the kind of crap I hate. You know you're pouring salt to injury.
Be specific!
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by teniyi(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2012
okosodo: @ teniyi, this is propaganda. Mohammed adviser muslims to apply propganda in order to propagate islam
Its always funny to me when christians tell this type of lies.
Every century, a lie is manufactured on our beloved prophet.
The era of pigeon putting something of the prophet ear, the era of saying pick, Quran or Sword and recently, sleeping with under-age and dead, also the issue of 73 virgin when you kill for Allah.
Now, be assured again, Muslim salvation is unhindered by these and all anti muslims worldwide efforts (christian eveangelism) will come to NOTHING.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by nakash: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2012
Classic case of fearing the violent backlash from Muslims. If a woman does not cover herself completely hijab et al she is "uncovered meat" thus inviting rape. Thats how shallow your argument is. I pray you get the courage to pinpoint the source of the problem- Islamic teachings. Maybe you need to learn a little bit more about Islamic teachings not the quirky lies the likes of Sweetnecta peddle here.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2012
nakash: Classic case of fearing the violent backlash from Muslims. If a woman does not cover herself completely hijab et al she is "uncovered meat" thus inviting rape. Thats how shallow your argument is. I pray you get the courage to pinpoint the source of the problem- Islamic teachings. Maybe you need to learn a little bit more about Islamic teachings not the quirky lies the likes of Sweetnecta peddle here.

I see your Islamophobia has finally made you insane.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2012
teniyi:
Be specific!
Specific? What part?
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2012
teniyi:
Its always funny to me when christians tell this type of lies.
Every century, a lie is manufactured on our beloved prophet.
The era of pigeon putting something of the prophet ear, the era of saying pick, Quran or Sword and recently, sleeping with under-age and dead, also the issue of 73 virgin when you kill for Allah.
Now, be assured again, Muslim salvation is unhindered by these and all anti muslims worldwide efforts (christian eveangelism) will come to NOTHING.

Christians like okosodo are funny. When it suits them they claim that christians are loving and tolerant and that they love their enemies. When it doesn't suit them they insult Muslims and direct all the hatred they can muster at them.

He knows very well that he is lying but he doesn't care, all he is interested in doing is making Islam look bad.

1 Like

Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by teniyi(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus: Specific? What part?

You have not made any point in your reference, what specifically did you hate in my point? And how did I put salt to an injury?
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2012
teniyi:

You have not made any point in your reference, what specifically did you hate in my point? And how did I put salt to an injury?
I hate Lies.
Lies hurt.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by teniyi(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2012
Reyginus:
I hate Lies.
Lies hurt.

And...?
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2012
teniyi:

And...?
But?
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Stalwert: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ teniyi and e_monkey, well done guys, you easily exposed the liars here to the extent that regynus does not even know the point he was making. The truth has come and falsehood has faded!

1 Like

Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Stalwert: @ teniyi and e_monkey, well done guys, you easily exposed the liars here to the extent that regynus does not even know the point he was making. The truth has come and falsehood has faded!
What are you up to man. Your friend made a claim that boko boys have killed more muslims. You expect me to start arguing a case any unbiased mind know is a lie?
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by nakash: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
@boko haram has killed 786 innocent people. That is Islamophobia No?
E_monkey:

I see your Islamophobia has finally made you insane.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
The guys making me a liar here may not know the quran more than i do. Those muslims that kill, are practicing the pure form islam. The islam with ushrah‘s inspiration from medina. Guys i know what iam saying. Islam is only a religion of peace when the whole word proclaim the supremacy of allah. But until then, the killing continues
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
okosodo: The guys making me a liar here may not know the quran more than i do. Those muslims that kill, are practicing the pure form islam. The islam with ushrah‘s inspiration from medina. Guys i know what iam saying. Islam is only a religion of peace when the whole word proclaim the supremacy of allah. But until then, the killing continues

Your comment doesn't surprise me. Christians tend to be renowned liars.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
E_monkey:
Christians tend to be renowned liars.
Tell me more.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by nakash: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
What is taqqiya in English? Does this word appear in Islamic teachings?
E_monkey:

Your comment doesn't surprise me. Christians tend to be renowned liars.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
nakash: What is taqqiya in English? Does this word appear in Islamic teachings?

lol. Typical christian tactics, when caught doing something wrong, point accusing fingers at others instead of defending yourself.
Your brother olodosodo was shamelessly lying that the true Islam teaches violence the way you christians typically do on NL because of your hatred of Muslims.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by nakash: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
So according to you Islam does not teach violence no ? The quran has no passages calling on muslims to kill or forcibly convert those who reject prophet muhammad? Not a single call from saheeh hadiths calling for the death of kufr No i beg?
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
So the truth dey pain like this?
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by topmostg: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
okosodo: Muslims have been urged to kill christians by the quran.
and which part of the holy book said this? I wonder where these fanatics dug these words from.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by topmostg: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
okosodo: The guys making me a liar here may not know the quran more than i do. Those muslims that kill, are practicing the pure form islam. The islam with ushrah‘s inspiration from medina. Guys i know what iam saying. Islam is only a religion of peace when the whole word proclaim the supremacy of allah. But until then, the killing continues
you sure you're muslim?
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by topmostg: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
okosodo: So the truth dey pain like this?
what truth? Why lying?i see You just trying to make islam look bad though.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by proo212(m): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2012
In Pakistan, Egypt, Northern Nigeria that Christians are being slaughtered for their belief in Christ, its their fault abi? Maybe some uneducated Nigerians can believe you but not on this board....Go and see what the Copts are going through, the Assyrian Christians, Syriac Christians, Christians in Iran. Pastor Yousef in Iran has been rearrested after spending 3 years in prison for a being a Christian. In Malaysia that is supposedly peaceful, Christians are told not to demand equality.....So many stories all over the world but the Christians brought it upon themselves right?

Islamophobophobia indeed.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2012
topmostg: and which part of the holy book said this? I wonder where these fanatics dug these words from.
so you no dey read quran, abi my quran get different version?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Short Answer Interviews: Cruelty To Animals: Thehomer, Wiegraf, Plaetton / Have You Seen The Finest Deeper Life Banner Ever?(picture) / Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Delivered From Evil Spirit In Synagogue Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.