Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram (1491 Views)

Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Among Adam And Eve, Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Suffering Today / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2012
topmostg: what truth? Why lying?i see You just trying to make islam look bad though.
. If i am lying let me not see the new year
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by topmostg: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by topmostg: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2012
okosodo: so you no dey read quran, abi my quran get different version?
oh of course i do read qur'an, but what baffles me is where you said ''islam have urged muslims to kill christian by the holy book''. The last time i checked, i just couldn't find those words in it.it'll be of great help if u telling me the verse and chapter.
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Mohammed the perfect man, he wiped out the jews from saudi arabia. Sirat rasul allah p. 484. Sura 98 v 6,9 v29. What of the hadith, sahi al-bukhari vol 4 bk.52, hadith 3. Read it and tell me what you see
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2012
Sura 9 is the last sura and it cancels any other peaceful sura. You should no better. Sura 9 v 5,111, 5 v 33. Kill them when u see them. There are many other things. Hadith again, sahih al-bukari vol 8 bk.82, hadith 795, make sure you read them. There are no assurance of going to heaven unless you die as a matyr, which is dying while killing. Bros, i have said it and i will not lie, those practising peaceful islam are more dangerous because they can invoke these verses
Re: We Are To Be Blamed For The Rise Of Boko Haram by okosodo: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Again sura 8 v 67. I am not a christian and i am not a muslim, but i am a realist. To me, islam is the biggest individual problem of the world. I am an arabic scholar but i refuse the nonsense in the quran. Why should paradise have a sensual reward with hurries. My guy dont take things hook line and sinker. Bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

READ THIS ONE: Understanding Righteousness. / The Short Answer Interviews: Cruelty To Animals: Thehomer, Wiegraf, Plaetton / Heart Touching Story ++faith In Allah++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.