Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Please How Do I Resist The Devil? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please How Do I Resist The Devil? (9629 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Resist The Devil / Resist The Devil Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by katcy4christ: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
jidowu84: Pls it is COBWEBS issue o. I experience it even in d banking hall. I have prayed, fast etc. Yet I still experience it. Pls I need to be free from owu alantakun.
You are invited to A NEW SEASON OF P O W E R,17th & 18th August at any Deeper life church location close to you,come and recieve power to liberated.A journalist who came to cover last month programme(THE GOD THAT CANNOT FAIL) had similar experience but was set free during the ministration of the man of God Pst w.f Kumuyi.COME ALL.
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by Richy4(m): 1:58am On Aug 12, 2013
If you see the Apple run away
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by cjomeje1: 2:46am On Aug 12, 2013
ur case is pathetic. Put up ur email and lets get it resolved
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by NovusHomo(m): 2:46am On Aug 12, 2013
So, who is the Devil?
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by zacmoo: 2:49am On Aug 12, 2013
You can resist the devil by 1 fill with Holy Spirit let Holy Spirit control and direct you,
listing and follow its direction. 2 Humble yourself before the Lord, 3 Draw near to God guide
your tongue as James 3:2 says you can read Romans 1:1-32 observe it very well.
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by zacmoo: 2:50am On Aug 12, 2013
You can resist the devil by 1 fill with Holy Spirit let Holy Spirit control and direct you,
listing and follow its direction. 2 Humble yourself before the Lord, 3 Draw near to God guide
your tongue as James 3:2 says you can read Romans 1:1-32 observe it very well.
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by sammay14: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2013
This is my own submission, in Matt. 6:33, the Bible says, 'but seek ye first d kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.'

First, u must be born again
Live holy life. Hebrews 12:14
Read the Bible always. Matt. 4:4

Temptations will come but with d Spirit of God in you, you will be able to resist d devil.
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by Rexyl(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
The devil is a very wicked spiritual being that impacts lives for evil. Human power and intelligent are not enough to resist the devil but Man needs the power of God, the highest spiritual being to resist him. It is possible if you are walking with God in the spirit.
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by judedwriter(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2013
Flee from masturbation, fornication nd adultery
Re: Please How Do I Resist The Devil? by lovina: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2013
Jesus is the only way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Christianity And Science / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.